Windows 10: Microsoft Scan app

Discus and support Microsoft Scan app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Why is the second page scanned in the microsoft scan app upside down?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Benz#, May 9, 2020.

1. Benz# Win User

Microsoft Scan app

Why is the second page scanned in the microsoft scan app upside down?

:)

Benz#, May 9, 2020

2. Scan App

Hi Laura,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are facing issues using the Scan app on Windows 10. I will certainly help.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves the issue.

Step 1: Run the Apps troubleshooter

Run the App troubleshooter to fix issues that may prevent app from working properly.

Click here to
    download and run the Apps troubleshooter.

Step 2: Check for the update

Go to Windows Store and check any updates
    available for the Scan App. If available, install the updates and see if the app work as expected.

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, May 9, 2020
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, May 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Scan app

New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Scan app

1. Microsoft Scan app - Similar Threads - Microsoft Scan app

2. Microsoft Scan App Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Scan App Windows 11: I am using the Microsoft scanning app in Windows 11. When I scan multiple pages using the automated document feeder on an Epson XP-7100 printer / scanner, alternate pages are upside down. I am unable to install the software supplied by Epson becasue it is not approved for...
  3. Microsoft Scan App Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Scan App Windows 11: I am using the Microsoft scanning app in Windows 11. When I scan multiple pages using the automated document feeder on an Epson XP-7100 printer / scanner, alternate pages are upside down. I am unable to install the software supplied by Epson becasue it is not approved for...
  4. Scan app

Scan app: The app only scans black and white. I am using a Kodak i1150 scanner. If I use the Kodak validation tool installed with the scanner drivers the scanner produces excellent color scans. When I use the Microsoft Scan application to scan to a PDF I can only get black and white...
  5. Scan app

Scan app: Scan won't recognize my Brother all in one MFC-7440N as a scanner, just a printer. I just got a new Dell laptop and I'm trying to use that app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-app/2249ec75-7897-4e6b-9392-3382b6f982cc
  6. microsoft scan app

microsoft scan app: have an issue with this app. My laser printers app are older not supported by windows anymore. I use scan but when I first start it. it always has an error message then I run it again its works ???[ATTACH]...
  7. Why won't this shit scan? (Scan app, Microsoft, Windows 10 store)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why won't this shit scan? (Scan app, Microsoft, Windows 10 store): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/watercolorheart [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdc7fk/why_wont_this_shit_scan_scan_app_microsoft/
  8. Microsoft scan app

Microsoft scan app: I have an Epson V550 flat scanner. I downloaded its driver, but kept getting an error that it was incompatible. I’m running Windows 10. I then downloaded the Microsoft scan app. When I open it the only device I can get it to recognize is my HP 5255 MFD. should I remove the HP...
  9. Microsoft word 10 Scan app

Microsoft word 10 Scan app: I downloaded the app and it works, but I need to scan multiple pages into one document. How can I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word-10-scan-app/0df7e0b5-5b02-4864-a250-c94fd9b8ddaa
  10. Improve scans with 3D Scan App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Improve scans with 3D Scan App: I use a Kinect V2 on an MSI GP63 Leopard 8RE and I use 3D scan app and want to improve my scans. What settings and environment do I need to perform a good 3d scan?...