Windows 10: Microsoft scanned and reset my computer this a.m. and I would like it returned to...

Discus and support Microsoft scanned and reset my computer this a.m. and I would like it returned to... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can the reset of my computer back to original setting be reversed and everything that can be, be brought back to yesterday's date, \Microsoft's scan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shirleyanderson1, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Microsoft scanned and reset my computer this a.m. and I would like it returned to...

Can the reset of my computer back to original setting be reversed and everything that can be, be brought back to yesterday's date, \Microsoft's scan was done this am Feb. 23 2019 and I want it to be reset to Feb. 22nd. PLEASE!

:)

shirleyanderson1, Feb 23, 2019

2. Returning my computer

I will be returning my computer but would like to reset prior to do doing so. I have done all that is suggested on the by resetting to factory settings but it will not allow me saying that it will not follow through with the function as it is not detecting
    any issues with the computer. Can I reset to factory settings? If I cannot, please let me know what steps I should take prior to returning it to the store.

Windows 10 was already pre-installed on the computer at time of purchase.

Thank you for any assistance you may be able to provide.

Patricia

Pa tri cia, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Microsoft scanned and reset my computer this a.m. and I would like it returned to...

unable to scan to computer

My HP Envy 4524 printer set up using HP website and prints fine using wireless connection. However, when attempting a scan printer window message saying no computer found. I have read various suggestions indicating web scan may need to be enabled on
    my laptop, but the steps suggested could not be followed as I think they may refer to an earlier version of windows. Can anyone suggest how I might get my scan to computer enabled using windows 10?

BillNotley, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft scanned and reset my computer this a.m. and I would like it returned to...

1. Microsoft scanned and reset my computer this a.m. and I would like it returned to... - Similar Threads - Microsoft scanned reset

2. I would like to return my Window 11pro order, or get a new license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to return my Window 11pro order, or get a new license?: Hi, I just purchased Windows 11 pro and installed it on a laptop. However I had to return that laptop and exchange it so I will need to reinstall it on a new laptop. Can I please either get a refund for it, or get a license so I can install it to to new laptop? I was not able...
  3. I would like to return my Window 11pro order, or get a new license?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to return my Window 11pro order, or get a new license?: Hi, I just purchased Windows 11 pro and installed it on a laptop. However I had to return that laptop and exchange it so I will need to reinstall it on a new laptop. Can I please either get a refund for it, or get a license so I can install it to to new laptop? I was not able...
  4. Excel will not load to my computer and I would like a refund.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Excel will not load to my computer and I would like a refund.: My Mac will not update to an IOS capable of loading Excel. Extremely frustrating and I want a refund. I should not have to have ios Ventura to use an app thats over 30 years old....
  5. Excel will not load to my computer and I would like a refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel will not load to my computer and I would like a refund.: My Mac will not update to an IOS capable of loading Excel. Extremely frustrating and I want a refund. I should not have to have ios Ventura to use an app thats over 30 years old....
  6. Excel will not load to my computer and I would like a refund.

7. I would like to remove WebNavigater from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to remove WebNavigater from my computer?: Some web site I try to acccess tell me they are not authorized! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-remove-webnavigater-from-my/138eeb30-ea94-44f4-9682-01d46af6643e
  8. I would like to remove WebNavigater from my computer?

I would like to remove WebNavigater from my computer?: Some web site I try to acccess tell me they are not authorized! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-remove-webnavigater-from-my/138eeb30-ea94-44f4-9682-01d46af6643e
  9. [HELP] I would like to factory reset my LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    [HELP] I would like to factory reset my LAPTOP: I got bumped into this one video on YouTube which says that I should do before using a new laptop. It introduces me to Macrium Reflect. New laptop users should always save a snapshot of the factory-configured laptop (without windows updates) so you could always start fresh...
  10. I would like to reset all my event logs to default

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I would like to reset all my event logs to default: By mistake, I have executed a wrong command (SL /e:false to disable all event logging instead of clearing it. Got it from another website *Redface). Now I would like to reset all my event logs to default. Has someone an idea, how I could apply the steps from this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i would like to reset my computer to may 20 2019