Windows 10: Microsoft scanner detection partially removed

Discus and support Microsoft scanner detection partially removed in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Full scan by Microsoft scanner reports as follows: Misleading:Win32/Lodi Partially removed What is this and how to fully remove? Thank you.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jeffreylerner, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Microsoft scanner detection partially removed

Full scan by Microsoft scanner reports as follows:

Misleading:Win32/Lodi Partially removed

What is this and how to fully remove?

Thank you.

:)

jeffreylerner, Mar 25, 2019
  2. GayWebb Win User

TrojanMicrosoft scanner detection partially removed :pDF/Phish only partially removed by Microsoft Safety Scanner. How do I remove it completely?

TrojanMicrosoft scanner detection partially removed :pDF/Phish only partially removed by Microsoft Safety Scanner. How do I remove it completely?

GayWebb, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Adware:Win32/EoRezo only partially removed

According to the header on your post you listed your antimalware program as other. What antimalware program are you using?

http://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/threat/encyclopedia/Entry.aspx?Name=Adware:Win32/EoRezo

MS antimalware programs should have eliminated this issue. If that has not occurred suggest you see the following.

Scan with the Eset Online Scanner:
    http://go.eset.com/us/online-scanner

OR

See the following free multi-step removal guide from Malwaretips.com:
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/adware-win32-eorezo-virus/

Good luck…

Le Boule, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Microsoft scanner detection partially removed

No scanners were detected

I tried using my Windows Fax and Scan like I usually do. I get this error:

No scanners were detected. If a scanner is installed, make sure that it is powered on and connected to the computer and then try again. For information about adding or troubleshooting scanners, see Help and Support.

I searched on Windows website and found this:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + X”.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.
    • Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.
    • Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    • Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2: Un-install and re-install latest scanner drivers from the manufacturer’s website and see if that helps:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + X” from the keyboard.
    • Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.
    • Right click on the scanner drivers and select “Uninstall”.
    • Restart the computer once it is uninstalled.

This was not helpful.

RandallGove, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft scanner detection partially removed

1. Microsoft scanner detection partially removed - Similar Threads - Microsoft scanner detection

2. How to remove malware detected? Microsoft safety scanner not being able to remove any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove malware detected? Microsoft safety scanner not being able to remove any...: I'm a student that wants to get into cybersecurity and I was really curious about the viruses on my old computer, so I was using the Microsoft safety scanner to try and eliminate my viruses, My scan results came out saying they removed some viruses but other unwanted software...
  3. How to remove malware detected? Microsoft safety scanner not being able to remove any...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove malware detected? Microsoft safety scanner not being able to remove any...: I'm a student that wants to get into cybersecurity and I was really curious about the viruses on my old computer, so I was using the Microsoft safety scanner to try and eliminate my viruses, My scan results came out saying they removed some viruses but other unwanted software...
  4. Microsoft Safety Scanner Error in Malware detection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Safety Scanner Error in Malware detection: My computer is infected with malware. My web browser, this happened in Chrome, if left unattended, opens random product web pages such as amazon or aliexpress referal links and the like. I guess there is more but this is the only thing I have evidence for.When I run the...
  5. Unknown Malware were detected and partially removed

Unknown Malware were detected and partially removed: I used Microsoft Safety Scanner - 1.0.3001.0 to scan for malware after Microsoft Windows Defender found a malware threat but the result of MS Safety Scanner was "Unknown Malware Detected, not removed". Does anyone know what this mean? After Windows Defender found the malware...
  6. Microsoft Safety Scanner is unable to detect and remove ransomware?

Microsoft Safety Scanner is unable to detect and remove ransomware?: Microsoft Safety Scanner is unable to detect and remove ransomware? * Original title: Malware dectation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-safety-scanner-is-unable-to-detect-and/4c472403-6640-4229-b112-f3f1830f45eb"
  7. Scanner detection by computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanner detection by computer: My scanner cannot be found by the computer, but the computer is hooked up to a network as the printer works. Are there separate configurations or setups for printers and scanners from the same device?...
  8. USB Scanner not detected.

USB Scanner not detected.: Dell tower with Windows 10 does not recognize the USB connected Epson ES-500W scanner. An iMac when USB connected recognizes it instantly. ???? Almost two days of downloading apps and drivers and multiple re-installs, disabling USB power shutdown, etc. were not help....
  9. How to remove totally the following detected by Microsoft Security Scanner HackTool:...

How to remove totally the following detected by Microsoft Security Scanner HackTool:...: Hi there, My Microsoft Security Scanner deleted partially: HackTool: Win32/Gendows HackTool: Win32/KonBoot Please, Do you know how to remove them totally ? Thanks Luis...
  10. "no scanners were detected"

"no scanners were detected": After installing the latest (10/18) windows 10 update I get a no scanners detected message when trying to scan docs. Printer works fine to print, but I can't get computer to recognize it as a scanner. Scanning worked before update, but not now. I guess I will be told to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Misleading:Win32/Lodi!rfn

2. what is misleading:win32/lodi!rfn

3. malware partially removed?

4. hacktool:win32/autokms partially removed scanner,
  5. what is Misleading:Win32/Lodi Partially removed