Windows 10: Microsoft Screen Time Limits across devises

Discus and support Microsoft Screen Time Limits across devises in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi My son has three microsoft devides: Xbox 360 Windows 10 PC For Gaming Windows 10 Laptop For School But using the Screen time feature I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeanGuilford, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Microsoft Screen Time Limits across devises

Hi My son has three microsoft devides:

Xbox 360

Windows 10 PC For Gaming

Windows 10 Laptop For School

But using the Screen time feature I cannot figure out how to set up different Screen time setting for the two different Windows 10 devises?

Can anyone help me with how to do this please : Microsoft Screen Time Limits across devises a5fd6640-62b5-4c90-b2bd-4c536c6c55fa?upload=true.png

:)

DeanGuilford, Jun 30, 2020

2. Time limits is not working, Microsoft Screen Time limits.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We can imagine how upsetting it could be when you face difficulties gaming experience. However, we would suggest you refer

Fix screen time limits not working
    and try performing the troubleshooting steps in the article and check if it resolves the issue.

You can also try verifying the account by going to Settings >
    Accounts and click on Verify account.

You may also want to refer
    Learn more about family features and settings
    for more details.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Jun 30, 2020
  3. time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Microsoft Screen Time Limits across devises

Pi hole breaks Microsoft Family Screen Time Limit time extension requests

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern related to Microsoft Family screen time limits, which has stopped working after installing Raspberry PI and PI hole.

In this scenario, please refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix screen time limits not working

If the issue persists, I suggest you to remove and re-add the child account back to the family account. Refer this article:
    Remove members from your family group

However, I commend and appreciate you for recognizing this behavior. This is a valuable suggestion as this issue occurred after installing Raspberry PI and PI hole. Hence, I suggest you to leave a

Feedback
    for this product so that our developer team can look into this and check if it can be implemented in the future updates

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Screen Time Limits across devises

1. Microsoft Screen Time Limits across devises - Similar Threads - Microsoft Screen Limits

2. Screen time limits

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen time limits: I'm having an issue with the screen time limits. We add screen time limits for kids youtube, for 30 minutes a day. My children each have a tablet and an android phone. When the limit of 30 minutes is reached on one device, they can switch to the other and they somehow get an...
  3. Screen time limits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen time limits: I'm having an issue with the screen time limits. We add screen time limits for kids youtube, for 30 minutes a day. My children each have a tablet and an android phone. When the limit of 30 minutes is reached on one device, they can switch to the other and they somehow get an...
  4. Screen Time Limit

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screen Time Limit: I need help in setting time limit with gaps in between. For example on Sunday i want to set time to 1pm to 3pm and the from 6pm to 7pm. Please help me becuase when i try to set the limit it takes a whole timeperiod for the day and doesnt have any option of adding break to it...
  5. Screen Time limit not working

Screen Time limit not working: My account used to have a screen time limit placed on it by the adult of my family who later disabled it cause I couldn't send I request for more time. However I am still locked out of my account after the time limit is reached that was set before. My adult even removed me...
  6. Screen time limits

Screen time limits: My child has screen time limits applied to his account. However, I did not set them or turn them on. How can this be ? Further more, I cannot turn them off. When I check on my account settings page, it shows that there are no restrictions for the child account. So, why...
  7. Screen Time and Limits

Screen Time and Limits: Hi, I just wanted to ask why microsoft family doesn't stop the screen time counter when I'm not signed in and I'm on my lock screen. Sometimes my laptop doesn't go to sleep when I close it and all my time slips down the drain while I'm not actually on the device....
  8. Screen time limitations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen time limitations: So when I want to login to my HP pavilion gaming laptop with windows 10 if that helps anyone I get greeted with a “Time’s Up!” But I already sent an email to my parent and I had 8 hours of screen time. Can anyone please help? Thanks....
  9. Bypassing screen time limits

Bypassing screen time limits: I have been using screen time limits successfully I thought, but now noticed my child will adjust the clock/time to by-pass the restrictions. Can changing of time be restricted? How?...
  10. screen time limits in microsoft family

screen time limits in microsoft family: i am having a terrible time trying to set up screen time limits for my child in windows and his xbox one. i've signed in and out of my account and the child's account a dozen times, sending the email invite to join the family and otherwise following the instructions....