Windows 10: Microsoft Sculp Ergonomic Desktop mouse button click is not working properly

Discus and support Microsoft Sculp Ergonomic Desktop mouse button click is not working properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought Microsoft Sculp Ergonomic Desktop keyboard and mouse from Amazon two years ago. Now the mouse buttons, both left and right, do not respond on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Arthur She, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Microsoft Sculp Ergonomic Desktop mouse button click is not working properly

I bought Microsoft Sculp Ergonomic Desktop keyboard and mouse from Amazon two years ago.

Now the mouse buttons, both left and right, do not respond on every click every time.

I have to click twice on most of the time. It's very annoying.

I found many people had the same issue for years.

I am wondering what the warranty is? Is it possible to have it replaced or fixed?

Thanks

:)

Arthur She, Jan 10, 2020

2. Microsoft Sculp Ergonomic Desktop mouse left click is not working properly in Windows 10.

Original title: Mouse starts failing when clicking

old mouse of the set Microsoft Sculp Ergonomic Desktop is starting failing at clicking in the objects, the left button for clicking is missing his sensibility but the right one continious to work very well... The issue is that with a so expensive keyboard
    comming with an ergonomic mouse you expects almos 5 to 10 years before the first problems but in near a year I have it... I've already changed the batteries, it's may be the software of my Windows 10 but I don't think so I had it the same month it showed off...
    So please help me. Thank you

Rorsacq d'Ardoix, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Left Click Button Is Only Working 75% of the Time

I have a very similar problem as what
    Rorsacq d'Ardoix
    described from this link:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sculp-ergonomic-desktop-mouse-left-click/ac63a272-986d-4d85-800a-15023b557254

I already tried using my other mouse and do a left click and it was fine, so it is obviously a physical issue on the mouse. Like Rorsacq's, only my left mouse button is the problem, the right click is fine as well as the rest of the mouse functionalities.

Did anybody find a solution for this annoying issue?

Genesis~777, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Microsoft Sculp Ergonomic Desktop mouse button click is not working properly

Microsoft Sculp Ergonomic Desktop mouse left click is not working properly in Windows 10.

I too have this same mouse (Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Surface Edition ETA645) and the left mouse button is now only working about 1/3 of my clicks which is extremely annoying. I don't think that it's even a year old yet.

I initially switched out the batteries but that made no difference. The light on top is NOT blinking so it shouldn't be the battery. I have tried my old wireless mouse and it works just fine. This is very unacceptable for such an expensive mouse/keyboard
    combo from Microsoft. I definitely expected better quality from a Microsoft product!

Please help!

Anonymous7215, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Sculp Ergonomic Desktop mouse button click is not working properly

1. Microsoft Sculp Ergonomic Desktop mouse button click is not working properly - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculp Ergonomic

2. My Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse are not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse are not working properly.: The mouse is not following direction and the keyboard is not typing properly. I checked the batteries and that is not the issue, I have been using the same for 2 years now and never had an issue. I have been using both with my office laptop for a month, but the past couple...
  3. My Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse are not working properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse are not working properly.: The mouse is not following direction and the keyboard is not typing properly. I checked the batteries and that is not the issue, I have been using the same for 2 years now and never had an issue. I have been using both with my office laptop for a month, but the past couple...
  4. My Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse are not working properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse buttons not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse buttons not working: Can some please help me out I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse the buttons do not work but the wheel works the curser moves around. I have tried 6 different ways on trying to fix this issue please help. I am running windows 11 and bluetooth is 5.2. Thanks...
  6. Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse buttons not working

Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse buttons not working: Can some please help me out I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse the buttons do not work but the wheel works the curser moves around. I have tried 6 different ways on trying to fix this issue please help. I am running windows 11 and bluetooth is 5.2. Thanks...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Mouse Cannot click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Mouse Cannot click: I am also having an issue with the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Mouse I just bought this set, and I am disappointed to say that straight out of the box I am unable to use the mouse. I cannot click on anything. I am using windows 10 I have scoured all of the forums and...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Mouse Cannot click

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Mouse Cannot click: I am also having an issue with the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Mouse I just bought this set, and I am disappointed to say that straight out of the box I am unable to use the mouse. I cannot click on anything. I am using windows 10 I have scoured all of the forums and...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Mouse Cannot click

10. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse not working properly

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse not working properly: Hello, I have a question about my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse. I've been using both mouse and keyboard for quite some time and I encountered no problems. Unfortunately, last week the mouse partially stopped working - meaning that it moves but I can click on buttons...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sculpt keyboard mice missing clicks

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse windows button repair

3. microsoft sculpt ergonomic mouse repair button

4. microsoft sculpt keyboard sleeps too quick,
  5. microsoft sculpt ergonomic mouse multiple clicks