Windows 10: Microsoft Sculp keyboard failing intermittently

Discus and support Microsoft Sculp keyboard failing intermittently in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Sculpt keyboard and it has started to intermittently fail. I can use it for a few minutes, then it will stop working. The only thing I can do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HolmPC, Jul 11, 2019 at 11:07 AM.

1. HolmPC Win User

Microsoft Sculp keyboard failing intermittently

I have a Sculpt keyboard and it has started to intermittently fail. I can use it for a few minutes, then it will stop working. The only thing I can do to get it working again is to remove and reinsert the batteries (they are new batteries and i've tried a few sets) and then it works again for a couple of minutes.

I've tried reinstalling/removing Keyboard Center, and moving the receiver etc etc.

Does anyone know of a fix for this, or do I trash the keyboard and buy something different? It's a shame as it's a great keyboard, the most comfortable i've ever used.

:)

2. Microsoft Sculp Ergonomic keyboard and mouse transceiver broken

Hi, I managed somehow to break the transceiver of my MS Sculp keyboard and mouse. Is there anything that i can do? Can I buy a replacement?

Thanks

Regards

Marzia

3. Mussels Win User
    Keyboard not working...

well damn. i missed that somehow.

All i can suggest is that if the keys keep failing, wiggle the cord, try another port... and get another keyboard. return it, RMA it, sell it, whatever. Grab a logitech or microsoft keyboard, and suffer no more!

4. Microsoft Sculp keyboard failing intermittently

Intermittent keyboard non-functioning

I use a wireless mouse and keyboard. Every now and then, often enough to be irritating, the keyboard fails to function: the mouse works properly. The keyboard problem persists for a few minutes, after which it works again. There is no discernable pattern to this problem.

This is the third wireless keyboard to show the same problem, suggesting something is wrong elsewhere.

The keyboard batteries are not responsible for the failure.

On the same desk is a cordless telephone.

Any helpful suggestions would be very gratefully received.

Thema:

Microsoft Sculp keyboard failing intermittently

1. Microsoft Sculp keyboard failing intermittently - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculp keyboard

2. Microsoft Sculpt keyboard failing intermittently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt keyboard failing intermittently: I have a Sculpt keyboard and it has started to intermittently fail. I can use it for a few minutes, then it will stop working. The only thing I can do to get it working again is to remove and reinsert the batteries (they are new batteries and i've tried a few sets) and then...
  3. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Failing to Load

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Failing to Load: Since Windows Build 18362, The Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center fail to load. States no keyboard available. I am using a Microsoft 5050 Keyboard and it works like a normal keyboard but without the app I no longer have access to the Macros I have set up. I have tried to...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard works intermittently

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard works intermittently: [ATTACH] Dear all, I own this product since March 2018 and never had a problem with it. Yesterday, it stopped working, so I thought I had to replace the batteries. Today I bought new ones and, after a minute of innactivity, the keyboard doesn't respond. I tried to connect...
  5. keyboard missing &,a,q,w ? intermittent, not hardware

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard missing &,a,q,w ? intermittent, not hardware: hi community, keyboard misses on &,a,q,w (french azertyuiop keyboard, running English lang.display) it is intermittent. if I hold the key, it eventually gives me the character after LONG delay, or repeated hits on key. this is not hardware, I think, does the same with...
  6. intermittent dropout of the logitech keyboard

intermittent dropout of the logitech keyboard: I got a logitech s510 keyboard combo For some unknown reason, it has been dropping out quite frequently. I then need to unplug and re plug it back into the USB port. I have tried on a USB hub as well as directly connected to the PC USB port. Seems to occur regardless of...
  7. Laptop Keyboard Intermittent Key Failure

Laptop Keyboard Intermittent Key Failure: Hi, I just purchased an Alienware 17R3 running Windows 10. My BIOS, drivers and Alienware/Dell applications are up to date, thanks to my tech support phone call today. When I start my laptop, if it has been sitting more than 30 minutes, I have several keys fail to...
  8. Intermittent keyboard non-functioning

Intermittent keyboard non-functioning: I use a wireless mouse and keyboard. Every now and then, often enough to be irritating, the keyboard fails to function: the mouse works properly. The keyboard problem persists for a few minutes, after which it works again. There is no discernable pattern to this problem....
  9. Logitech G110 Keyboard - Intermittent issues.

Logitech G110 Keyboard - Intermittent issues.: Hey, I installed a large update today that I assume was my upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the Insider Preview (as it's no longer plastered all over the bottom-right corner of my screen). All was well, until earlier when I was playing World of Warcraft. I noticed my...
  10. Windows intermittently failing to boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows intermittently failing to boot: I have an issue with a recent build whereby the system boots straight into UEFI and the SSD boot drive doesn't show up under boot options. It happens intermittently (roughly every 2 or 3 weeks) and in the beginning a simple reboot would solve it. Recently though, once...