Windows 10: Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse Gestures Lag

Discus and support Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse Gestures Lag in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have this great mouse for years, after replacing my PC corporate machine from Lenovo ThinkPad T470s to Lenovo ThinkPad T495s, both using Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by F4DI, Aug 15, 2021.

1. F4DI Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse Gestures Lag

I have this great mouse for years, after replacing my PC corporate machine from Lenovo ThinkPad T470s to Lenovo ThinkPad T495s, both using Windows 10 1909, but each one installed in different way BMB in old machine and digital desktop in new machine, I started facing lag issues with its gestures, for example, if I have assigned "Ctrl+C" anywhere, when I use it, the mouse will stop responding for a half of a second then resume moving/working, and sometimes not always it acts like it is continue pressing the "Ctrl" key alone, so for example when I scroll it zooms out or in. It is really

:)

2. Windows 10 gestures for Sculpt Comfort Mouse are fixed or adjustable?

Hi,

I am thinking on buying a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Desktop set, which have a Sculpt Comfort Mouse.

I noticed the Win 8/10 gestures are different than the Windows 7 ones.

Is that possible to reprogram the factory gestures of the Sculpt Comfort Mouse to different ones in Windows 10?

thanks,

Bulus

BulusJordan, Aug 15, 2021
  3. Sculpt comfort mouse windows 10 gestures

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Sculpt Comfort Mouse on Windows 10.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to uninstall the mouse drivers.

• Right click on Windows key,
      select Device Manager.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on each of the drivers and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: Manually install the mouse drivers from the link below.

Refer: Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Choose the current operating system under
    What operating system are you using?

Hop it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 15, 2021
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse Gestures Lag

Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse rubber disintegrating

Update: Contacted Microsoft Answer Desk and they told me the support for this mouse is "END OF LIFE". That's a load of bull as the "Sculpt Comfort mouse" is still listed for sale on the Microsoft site: Buy Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse - Microsoft Store

So they offered me a choice of 4 cheaper alternatives (only 2 of the 4 were bluetooth mice).

My mouse is only 4 months old and Microsoft still sells this very mouse. I really believe I should receive the exact same mouse.

JackKaylor_909CA, Aug 15, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse Gestures Lag

1. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse Gestures Lag - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt Comfort

2. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working: I have a microsoft sculpt comfort mouse which has stopped working.I already tried the solutions found on this forum download the new drivers and so on but it still doesn't work.Does anybody know what I can do now?Thanks,...
  3. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working: I have a microsoft sculpt comfort mouse which has stopped working.I already tried the solutions found on this forum download the new drivers and so on but it still doesn't work.Does anybody know what I can do now?Thanks,...
  4. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse: When I put my hand back on the mouse after taking it off to type, the mouse vibrates and goes back previous webpage, or backs out of email message being written etc.. It's been driving me nuts and I'm sure there is a simple fix but I can't find it.How do I disable this...
  6. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse: When I put my hand back on the mouse after taking it off to type, the mouse vibrates and goes back previous webpage, or backs out of email message being written etc.. It's been driving me nuts and I'm sure there is a simple fix but I can't find it.How do I disable this...
  7. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

8. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse: I love my Microsoft Sculpt Comfort mouse but have a terrible time trying to keep a bluetooth connection. Does Microsoft have a unifying USB receiver that can be used with this model?...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse: I have purchased 2 Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mice over the last 3 years. The first one worked for about a year and a half then started to have sporadic issues which got worse until the mouse was unusable. The biggest issue was random click failure, I would click on something...
  10. Bluetooth Mouse Lag and DC (Micrsoft Sculpt Comfort

Bluetooth Mouse Lag and DC (Micrsoft Sculpt Comfort: Hi, Since Upgrading to 10041, I have big issue with my Bluetooth mouse, the cursor lag so much it is like it pauses between moves. Also if my laptop screen turns off due to inactivity the mouse get DC and doesn't work anymore i have to go turn off Bluetooth in settings...