Windows 10: Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard and mouse Combo Mouse stopped working

Discus and support Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard and mouse Combo Mouse stopped working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Combo that works with a wireless dongle. Suddenly, my mouse stopped working or responding in any way. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hossam Salah El-Sirgani, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard and mouse Combo Mouse stopped working

Hello,

I have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Combo that works with a wireless dongle. Suddenly, my mouse stopped working or responding in any way. I tried it on different laptops with no use, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, installed new batteries but still only the keyboard is working.

Note that: the mouse lights up and vibrates but doesn't move the cursor and clicking doesn't work.

I can't figure out what the problem is, is my mouse dead or is it windows or driver problem?

Thank you for your time.

:)

Hossam Salah El-Sirgani, Jun 23, 2020

2. Sculpt mouse without USB dongle won't work with Keyboard Mouse USB combo

So I own the sculpt comfort desktop combo (link below). It came with a keyboard, sculpt mouse and USB receiver.

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-ca/products/keyboards/sculpt-comfort-desktop/l3v-00002

The right click on the mouse stopped working so I ordered a new Sculpt Mouse (link below) however this one I'm having trouble connecting to the transeiver from my previous keyboard/mouse combo. Anyone know how to fix?

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-ca/products/mice/sculpt-comfort-mouse/h3s-00004

SonuBhuthal, Jun 23, 2020
  3. EdMTY Win User
    Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse

I have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. On its underside, there is a On/Off switch, the blue tracking light and NO connect button. I only have the mouse and not a combo keyboard set. Does this mouse need the associated keyboard to be recognized by my
    computer (that has Bluetooth and other Bluetooth devices paired / working)? Is there a secret to placing this mouse (alone) into pairing mode ? Nowhere on this mouse, even with cover removed, is there a product code.

EdMTY, Jun 23, 2020
  4. ATats70 Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard and mouse Combo Mouse stopped working

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse - stops working

Recently after an update to Windows 10, my Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse stops working.

After looking at some posts. The following steps seem to work.

In Device Manager, under Bluetooth uninstall devices, then under actions Scan for hardware changes.

This seems to work and the mouse works again however, these steps are repeated over the course of the day as the mouse stops working randomly.

I also notice that under other devices I have a number of devices that seem to be unknown

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard and mouse Combo Mouse stopped working abf5f1d8-87fa-45b6-865d-0d934c380f6d.png

I also have a Microsoft phone 950xl and 640 however these drivers are for other nokia phones which we do not have.

Can someone suggest a permanent fix to (a) the Bluetooth mouse not needing to be reset the way I have been doing this (as listed above) and (b) a fix for these other devices.

The laptop I use is a Dell Inspiron 15 - 7000 Series

ATats70, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard and mouse Combo Mouse stopped working

1. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard and mouse Combo Mouse stopped working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt Comfort

2. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working: I have a microsoft sculpt comfort mouse which has stopped working.I already tried the solutions found on this forum download the new drivers and so on but it still doesn't work.Does anybody know what I can do now?Thanks,...
  3. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working: I have a microsoft sculpt comfort mouse which has stopped working.I already tried the solutions found on this forum download the new drivers and so on but it still doesn't work.Does anybody know what I can do now?Thanks,...
  4. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse: When I put my hand back on the mouse after taking it off to type, the mouse vibrates and goes back previous webpage, or backs out of email message being written etc.. It's been driving me nuts and I'm sure there is a simple fix but I can't find it.How do I disable this...
  6. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse: When I put my hand back on the mouse after taking it off to type, the mouse vibrates and goes back previous webpage, or backs out of email message being written etc.. It's been driving me nuts and I'm sure there is a simple fix but I can't find it.How do I disable this...
  7. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

8. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse: I love my Microsoft Sculpt Comfort mouse but have a terrible time trying to keep a bluetooth connection. Does Microsoft have a unifying USB receiver that can be used with this model?...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse: I have purchased 2 Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mice over the last 3 years. The first one worked for about a year and a half then started to have sporadic issues which got worse until the mouse was unusable. The biggest issue was random click failure, I would click on something...
  10. Connectivity problem with the Microsoft Comfort Sculpt Mouse/Keyboard

Connectivity problem with the Microsoft Comfort Sculpt Mouse/Keyboard: Hello, I think I have a common problem with the Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard/mouse I purchased a number of months ago. It has previously worked continuously with no problem but there is now an issue with connectivity. I've tried all the suggested fixes in various...