Windows 10: Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse is paired but won't connect.

Discus and support Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse is paired but won't connect. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have had this mouse for months and it worked yesterday but not today. I have updated Windows. I have unpaired the device and installed it again. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeliMaster38, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse is paired but won't connect.

I have had this mouse for months and it worked yesterday but not today. I have updated Windows. I have unpaired the device and installed it again. I have turned bluetooth on and off. I have checked drivers. Nothing works. I have owned this type of mouse for years and this happens once or twice a year. What is the real solution (other than buy another type of mouse, which I might).

:)

DeliMaster38, Mar 14, 2019

2. Sculpt comfort mouse not pairing to new device

Hi Caden,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are facing issues with the Sculpt comfort mouse which is not pairing.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. What is the make and model of the Sculpt comfort mouse?

2. Are you getting any error message while pairing it to device?

3. Are you able to pair other Bluetooth enabled devices?

Try to pair Sculpt comfort mouse to other Bluetooth enabled devices and check if it pairs.

I would suggest you to install the Sculpt comfort mouse drivers in Compatibility Mode and check if it helps.

Please follow the steps below for more information:

Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
    Properties.

Select Compatibility Tab.

Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
    operating system accordingly from the drop down list.

Click OK and run the setup.

Please refer the below link to install the drivers in compatibility mode,

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-gb/p/sculpt-comfort-mouse?ppud=4#support

You may also refer.

Connect to Bluetooth devices

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/getstarted-connect-to-bluetooth-devices

Why isn't Windows finding my Bluetooth or other wireless device?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/why-isnt-windows-finding-device (Applies
    to Windows 10)

(To access Settings Type settings in the Search Bar and then Enter in Windows 10)

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Pargeo Win User
    Sculpt Comfort Mouse not pairing

See subj. - Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse refuses to pair with Windows 10 (installed in Boot Camp on MacBook Pro) - So far I did as follows: started Windows, opened Settings - Bluetooth box, then turn my mouse on, then pressed and held the 'pairing' button
    on it, the mouse appears on the list of discovered devices, I select 'Pair' and after a second or so Windows says 'Could not pair, try again and make sure the mouse is discoverable again' - and the mouse disappears from the list and is not seen again there
    until I restart Windows. I repeated the same procedure dozens of times and so far was unsuccessful at pairing it in Windows 10.

I tried downloading Mouse & Keyboard Centre from the MS site, but it didn't help. I tried to update Bluetooth drivers - this didn't work. I launched all possible & imaginable troubleshooters etc etc - it didn't work. Can Microsoft please explain why its own
    product refuses to work on its own Operating System????

The most amusing fact is that the same Microsoft mouse works and pairs perfectly in OS X on the same machine.

Equipment: Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse (Bluetooth), MacBook Pro 15'', OS Windows 10 Home (2nd release) in Boot Camp, all updates etc. installed.

Pargeo, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse is paired but won't connect.

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse Must Be Removed & Re-Paired To Be Used

I have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse paired on both my Dell XPS 15 L521X and Asus VivoTab Note 8, both running Windows 10, and the following behavior occurs on both.

I can successfully pair and discover the device, and it functions fine. But if I shut down the mouse and bluetooth on the computer, then turn it on at a later time, the device does not automatically reconnect. Instead, I must first unpair the device, then
    re-pair it.

When I open Show Bluetooth devices upon a shutdown, I do see that the device is still paired. However, when I turn on the mouse and hit the bluetooth pairing button on it, it does not reconnect, although the indicator light is flashing, suggesting its discoverable.
    Only after I un-pair and re-pair does it work.

I do have Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center installed on both devices.

Is there any way to get these devices to connect with the Sculpt Comfort Mouse when discoverable without having to un-pair and re-pair each time? Thanks.

Philosophos, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse is paired but won't connect.

1. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse is paired but won't connect. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt Comfort

2. Connectivity problem with the Microsoft Comfort Sculpt Mouse/Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connectivity problem with the Microsoft Comfort Sculpt Mouse/Keyboard: Hello, I think I have a common problem with the Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard/mouse I purchased a number of months ago. It has previously worked continuously with no problem but there is now an issue with connectivity. I've tried all the suggested fixes in various...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse suddenly stopped scrolling

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse suddenly stopped scrolling: My Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse suddenly stopped scrolling. It's been working fine for months, but in the middle of using it stopped scrolling. I have already tried the following: - Device Manager says "This device is working properly." - I clicked Update Driver Software...
  4. What the heck is going on with my bluetooth Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse...?

What the heck is going on with my bluetooth Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse...?: What the heck is going on with my bluetooth Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse...? Ever since the 1809 update (and subsequent updates) the mouse won't select when you click on things the first time you click, and sometimes it won't on the second or third time either... I've...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse won't connect.

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse won't connect.: I have had this mouse for months and it worked yesterday but not today. When I uninstall the device and turn off/on bluetooth, it automatically reinstalls, even without turning the mouse on. When I uninstall the device and try to pair the device without turning off/on the...
  6. Bluetooth MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse Connection Issue

Bluetooth MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse Connection Issue: The mouse was connected to my pc until on Monday I connected the mouse to another PC. When I came back to my office the mouse would not connect with my PC. So I removed the device and tried to re pair the device with my PC and I get this [ATTACH] I tried the mouse with...
  7. MICROSOFT SCULPT COMFORT WIRELESS BLUETOOTH BLUETRACK MOUSE - H3S-00004

MICROSOFT SCULPT COMFORT WIRELESS BLUETOOTH BLUETRACK MOUSE - H3S-00004: does anybody know that where I can get dongle for this thing so it will work with my laptop Bluetooth it doesn't have Bluetooth I need to gargle or something that'll work with the with the mouth anybody know please help me? * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse won't connect

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse won't connect: My Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse worked yesterday without any issue but today it won't connect. I have tried the following: - Turn laptop off and on - Turn mouse off and on - Removed device under bluetooth settings and tried to add device but never appeared - Removed...
  9. Scroll wheel on MS sculpted comfort mouse

Scroll wheel on MS sculpted comfort mouse: Hi, I have a new wireless mouse running on Windows 10 64 bit and I am having issues with scrolling. It works fine on documents but when browsing the internet either on Edge or Chrome is stops working. The drivers are current and when I try to go to the mouse and keyboard...
  10. Bluetooth Mouse Lag and DC (Micrsoft Sculpt Comfort

Bluetooth Mouse Lag and DC (Micrsoft Sculpt Comfort: Hi, Since Upgrading to 10041, I have big issue with my Bluetooth mouse, the cursor lag so much it is like it pauses between moves. Also if my laptop screen turns off due to inactivity the mouse get DC and doesn't work anymore i have to go turn off Bluetooth in settings...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sculpt mouse paired but light blinks