Windows 10: Microsoft Sculpt Comfort mouse laggy, Dell Inspiron 3505 Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Sculpt Comfort mouse laggy, Dell Inspiron 3505 Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft,I just bought a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort mouse for my new Dell Inspiron 3505. Since day 1, I'm having a laggy issue.I have tried all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Afzal Ayoub, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort mouse laggy, Dell Inspiron 3505 Windows 10

Dear Microsoft,I just bought a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort mouse for my new Dell Inspiron 3505. Since day 1, I'm having a laggy issue.I have tried all the option that been posted in the community, nothing give a permanent solution on this matter.If someone one have experience on successful troubleshooting, please share it with me.

:)

Afzal Ayoub, Sep 13, 2021

2. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort mouse

I am using Microsoft Sculpt Comfort mouse on my Dell (laptop) Inspiron 15 model 3542 (using Windows 10 Pro) it is not being identified by my bluetooth. It took me 3 days of tinkering with various recommendations from the internet blogs and from Microsoft
    blogs itself. No luck until i found out the Dell Wireless 1705 Bluetooth driver on Booster driver by Iobit. I uninstalled this driver and my Microsoft Sculpt Comfort mouse was identified and working now. I almost threw it away. Hope this helps other users
    of Dell and maybe other laptop brands.

DionisioNoble, Sep 13, 2021
  3. Sculpt comfort mouse windows 10 gestures

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Sculpt Comfort Mouse on Windows 10.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to uninstall the mouse drivers.

• Right click on Windows key,
      select Device Manager.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on each of the drivers and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: Manually install the mouse drivers from the link below.

Refer: Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Choose the current operating system under
    What operating system are you using?

Hop it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 13, 2021
  4. ATats70 Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort mouse laggy, Dell Inspiron 3505 Windows 10

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse - stops working

Recently after an update to Windows 10, my Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse stops working.

After looking at some posts. The following steps seem to work.

In Device Manager, under Bluetooth uninstall devices, then under actions Scan for hardware changes.

This seems to work and the mouse works again however, these steps are repeated over the course of the day as the mouse stops working randomly.

I also notice that under other devices I have a number of devices that seem to be unknown

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort mouse laggy, Dell Inspiron 3505 Windows 10 abf5f1d8-87fa-45b6-865d-0d934c380f6d.png

I also have a Microsoft phone 950xl and 640 however these drivers are for other nokia phones which we do not have.

Can someone suggest a permanent fix to (a) the Bluetooth mouse not needing to be reset the way I have been doing this (as listed above) and (b) a fix for these other devices.

The laptop I use is a Dell Inspiron 15 - 7000 Series

ATats70, Sep 13, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort mouse laggy, Dell Inspiron 3505 Windows 10

1. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort mouse laggy, Dell Inspiron 3505 Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt Comfort

2. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working: I have a microsoft sculpt comfort mouse which has stopped working.I already tried the solutions found on this forum download the new drivers and so on but it still doesn't work.Does anybody know what I can do now?Thanks,...
  3. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working: I have a microsoft sculpt comfort mouse which has stopped working.I already tried the solutions found on this forum download the new drivers and so on but it still doesn't work.Does anybody know what I can do now?Thanks,...
  4. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse: When I put my hand back on the mouse after taking it off to type, the mouse vibrates and goes back previous webpage, or backs out of email message being written etc.. It's been driving me nuts and I'm sure there is a simple fix but I can't find it.How do I disable this...
  6. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse: When I put my hand back on the mouse after taking it off to type, the mouse vibrates and goes back previous webpage, or backs out of email message being written etc.. It's been driving me nuts and I'm sure there is a simple fix but I can't find it.How do I disable this...
  7. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

8. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse: I love my Microsoft Sculpt Comfort mouse but have a terrible time trying to keep a bluetooth connection. Does Microsoft have a unifying USB receiver that can be used with this model?...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse: I have purchased 2 Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mice over the last 3 years. The first one worked for about a year and a half then started to have sporadic issues which got worse until the mouse was unusable. The biggest issue was random click failure, I would click on something...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Mouse is unusably laggy

Microsoft Sculpt Mouse is unusably laggy: I have a Microsoft Sculpt keyboard + mouse combo for my Linux machine at work, and they work marvelously well in a Linux environment. So I decided to buy a set for home use too, where I have a Windows 10 desktop. I was immediately disappointed to see how unbelievably laggy...