Windows 10: microsoft sculpt ergonomic calculator not working

Discus and support microsoft sculpt ergonomic calculator not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i bought the microsoft sculpt ergonomic set, mouse and keyboard works perfectly, however the calculator is not working. The calculator does react... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tal Ozery, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Tal Ozery Win User

microsoft sculpt ergonomic calculator not working

i bought the microsoft sculpt ergonomic set, mouse and keyboard works perfectly, however the calculator is not working.

The calculator does react when pressing the Calculator button however the actual numbers key doesn't work.

Appreciate your help

:)

Tal Ozery, Nov 17, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the version of Windows installed?

I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Hardware
    Support
    to know about the replacement criteria. Meanwhile, you may also go through the
    Warranty Limit Manual given under Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 17, 2019
  3. brdja80 Win User
    Bluetooth Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard

Is anyone aware if Microsoft is considering releasing bluetooth version of the Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard (or Desktop)?

In my opinion, it would be a great step forward for this great product.

brdja80, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt Mouse - Quick Movements Cause Incorrect Movements

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. What is the make and model of your system?
    2. Was there any major change on your system prior to which you were able to use the mouse without any issues?
    3. Does the issue with the mouse occur when it is used on a different system?

I would suggest you to update the driver for your mouse under ‘Mice and other pointing devices’. You can follow the steps in this article on ‘Update
    drivers in Windows 10
    ’ and uninstall the mouse driver.

Please visit this link to download and install the driver for your ‘Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse’.
    Kindly restart the system and check if this worked out for you.

Hope it helps.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

1. microsoft sculpt ergonomic calculator not working - Similar Threads - microsoft sculpt ergonomic

2. Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt key not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt key not working.: I have been using my Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt for over 3 years now, but suddenly the "B" key is not workning anymore, I have taken out the key and checked but it looks fine, any one knows how can I get support from microsoft? thanks in advanceEnrique...
  3. Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt key not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt key not working.: I have been using my Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt for over 3 years now, but suddenly the "B" key is not workning anymore, I have taken out the key and checked but it looks fine, any one knows how can I get support from microsoft? thanks in advanceEnrique...
  4. Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt key not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop not working

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop not working: I have a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard that it's not working. The problem seems to be that it does not turn on no green light between the space bars. The companion numpad and mouse are working fine. So far I've tried:- Replacing the batteries- Restarting the...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop not working: I have a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard that it's not working. The problem seems to be that it does not turn on no green light between the space bars. The companion numpad and mouse are working fine. So far I've tried:- Replacing the batteries- Restarting the...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop not working

8. Zero/Dot not working on sculpt calculator ergonomic desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zero/Dot not working on sculpt calculator ergonomic desktop: Hello,I've recently purchased the ergonomic desktop for my Lenovo Windows 10, but the Zero/Dot buttons are not working - nothing happens when I press them....
  9. Zero/Dot not working on sculpt calculator ergonomic desktop

Zero/Dot not working on sculpt calculator ergonomic desktop: Hello,I've recently purchased the ergonomic desktop for my Lenovo Windows 10, but the Zero/Dot buttons are not working - nothing happens when I press them....
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard not working

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard not working: I got a new Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and it's not connecting to my laptop. The mouse works fine, but the keyboard isn't and neither is the number pad. What I've tried so far: I've tried it on two Windows 10 laptops, didn't work on either. I've updated the drivers....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why doesnt the calculator work on my microsoft keyboard sculpt

2. microsoft ergo keyboard calculator not working windows 10