Windows 10: Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop battery life

Discus and support Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop battery life in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! Some time ago I bought Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard and Mouse, and I see that battery life less than expected. I can see that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alrozjkov, Dec 3, 2019.

1. alrozjkov Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop battery life

Hi!

Some time ago I bought Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard and Mouse, and I see that battery life less than expected.

I can see that laser on mouse blinking blue after long time of inactivity, so mouse working even if PC turned off for a long time.

I cant find any information in documentation about battery saving.

How can you tell if keyboard and mouse goes to sleep to preserve battery life?

Or even if Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop goes to sleep at all?

:)

alrozjkov, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the version of Windows installed?

I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Hardware
    Support
    to know about the replacement criteria. Meanwhile, you may also go through the
    Warranty Limit Manual given under Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Dec 3, 2019
  3. brdja80 Win User
    Bluetooth Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard

Is anyone aware if Microsoft is considering releasing bluetooth version of the Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard (or Desktop)?

In my opinion, it would be a great step forward for this great product.

brdja80, Dec 3, 2019
  4. petr55555 Win User

Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

A usb wireless reciever for my keyboard and mouse "Sculpt ergonomic desktop" was stolen from my Laptop

Is it possible to get a replacement? If so, what information do you need from me?

Thank you

***Modified title from: Sculpt ergonomic desktop***

petr55555, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop battery life - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop not working: I have a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard that it's not working. The problem seems to be that it does not turn on no green light between the space bars. The companion numpad and mouse are working fine. So far I've tried:- Replacing the batteries- Restarting the...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop not working: I have a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard that it's not working. The problem seems to be that it does not turn on no green light between the space bars. The companion numpad and mouse are working fine. So far I've tried:- Replacing the batteries- Restarting the...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Batteries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Batteries: hello! I can't make that my Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse shut down when Windows does. Because of that, my batteries are lasting less than a month. How can I fix that? All my drivers are up to date and I'm using Windows 11 Insider 22H2. But still can't check the option on Device...
  6. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Batteries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Batteries: hello! I can't make that my Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse shut down when Windows does. Because of that, my batteries are lasting less than a month. How can I fix that? All my drivers are up to date and I'm using Windows 11 Insider 22H2. But still can't check the option on Device...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop: Hi I've just bought a microsoft sculpt ergonomic desktop to use with my microsoft surface pro but only the mouse works, the keyboard and number pad are not working. I see a lot of other people have posted the same issue and i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard battery door

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard battery door: I had to replace the batteries on the MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard this morning. The battery door opened very easily but now I cannot get it to shut. The door is curved and seems to catch at the top via a magnet but the bottom just floats open. Seems silly but it makes it...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop: I need help with connecting the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop tomy computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sculpt-ergonomic-desktop/2e929d61-af2e-46ef-ba70-003ea0c721d6
  10. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop: Hello everyone, I have the sculpt keyboard. This morning it stopped working and there was a red light indicating the batteries were dead. I replaced the batteries but the keyboard will not work again. The keypad and mouse are fine, just the keyboard won't connect/work. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sculpt keyboard battery life

2. microsoft sculpt ergonomic desktop keyboard and mouse battery

3. how long do batteries last on microsoft sculpt keyboard