Windows 10: Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop USB Port Keyboard and Mouse Combo Constantly disconnects

Discus and support Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop USB Port Keyboard and Mouse Combo Constantly disconnects in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So when it's connected all is well. Keyborard, keypad and mouse all work fine. At varying timeframes on two different computers it loses connection.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ncinsguy, Apr 2, 2019.

1. ncinsguy Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop USB Port Keyboard and Mouse Combo Constantly disconnects

So when it's connected all is well. Keyborard, keypad and mouse all work fine. At varying timeframes on two different computers it loses connection. If I pull out the reciever and put it back in it reconnects for again for awhile then loses connection again. This happens over and over never stays connected. All batteries are brand new. Seems like it the transceiver but I hope there is a way to fix this. Note this is my 2nd unit and the 1st works without issue on both PC's I tried the one that is not working properly.

:)

ncinsguy, Apr 2, 2019
  2. tdehan Win User

Keypad from Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo no longer works in Windows 10

The keypad from Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo no longer works in Windows 10. I've replaced the battery and downloaded the latest Keyboard drivers. What am I missing?

tdehan, Apr 2, 2019
  3. T_96 Win User
    Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Connect to Different USB Adapter

Hi,

I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse (wireless with separate USB adapter). Is there any way to connect the keyboard to a different wireless USB adapter that belongs to another Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse?

I brought the keyboard to another system, which also has the same Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse. However, I did not bring the wireless USB adapter, assuming I would be able to pair the keyboard with another USB adapter of the identical product.

Thanks

T_96, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop USB Port Keyboard and Mouse Combo Constantly disconnects

Support for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse?

Why does the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center software fail to detect my Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse? I have tried different USB ports, but no joy.

Thanks for any advice.

JerryMeeker, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop USB Port Keyboard and Mouse Combo Constantly disconnects

1. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop USB Port Keyboard and Mouse Combo Constantly disconnects - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse: My keyboard and 10-key connects fine to my macbook air m1 2021, but the mouse refuses to function. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-connects-keyboard-but-not/fd38be0a-f291-4ac5-9293-e25dcd98fd29
  6. Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sculpt ergonomic desktop connects keyboard, but not mouse: My keyboard and 10-key connects fine to my macbook air m1 2021, but the mouse refuses to function. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-connects-keyboard-but-not/fd38be0a-f291-4ac5-9293-e25dcd98fd29
  7. Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Desktop Combo

Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Desktop Combo: My number pad is not working on my computer. I have changed the batteries, made sure all of the drivers are up to date, and finally tried it on another computer and it worked! But it will not work on mine nor will the other one that is working, work on my computer. I am...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Bundle

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Bundle: I bought a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Bundle a little over a year ago. I've noticed that the mouse has not been working well lately (yes, I've changed the batteries) but my keyboard is great. If I were to buy a new MS ergo mouse (like the one I have),...
  9. Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting

Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting: Hi, This problem has been driving me crazy for the past few days. Suddenly my keyboard and mouse are randomly disconnecting. I keep having to unplug it and plug it back in, sometimes 20 times before it starts to work again, sometimes just for a few seconds. When I tried...
  10. Keypad from Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo no...

Keypad from Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo no...: The keypad from Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo no longer works in Windows 10. I've replaced the battery and downloaded the latest Keyboard drivers. What am I missing?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sculpt keyboard windows 10 disconnecting

2. microsoft sculpt ergonomic desktop disconnects