Windows 10: Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting

Discus and support Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, This problem has been driving me crazy for the past few days. Suddenly my keyboard and mouse are randomly disconnecting. I keep having to unplug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mikael.Kallin, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting

Hi,

This problem has been driving me crazy for the past few days. Suddenly my keyboard and mouse are randomly disconnecting. I keep having to unplug it and plug it back in, sometimes 20 times before it starts to work again, sometimes just for a few seconds.

When I tried to use the troubleshooter it says ""Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard detection driver (USB) is an older USB device and might not work with usb 3.0", no matter if it's plugged into a 2.0 or 3.0 USB port. It now does the same thing with my audio interface, a Motu Microbook IIc. This is currently working but I had to uninstall and reinstall the drivers again in order to make it work. The error message still comes up when I run the troubleshooter, though.

Here's what I've tried:

* Updated drivers for all USB devices in the device manager (including two unknown who became USB devices after I updated the driver, ASMedia USB Root Hub).

* Updated my BIOS and chipset to the latest drivers

* Uninstalled and reinstalled the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center

* Removed the devices in the device manager and reinstalled them

According to some forums, this problem came after a Windows 10 update and this is probably true in my case as well, think it performed an update just before this started to happen.

I really need help with this because I use the computer for work and I lose hours every day!

Thanks in advance!

:)

Mikael.Kallin, Oct 11, 2018

2. Mouse & Keyboard Center 3.2.116 breaks Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic mouse

After installing Mouse & Keyboard Center 3.2.116 the buttons on my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic mouse no longer work, and the trackpad clicks on my SP5 keyboard also no longer work.

Only fix is to unplug Sculpt mouse and restart SP5, then the trackpad works normally. Plugging the Sculpt back in repeats the issue.

Uninstalled Mouse & Keyboard Center 3.2.116, but Sculpt is still not working. Cannot reinstall Mouse & Keyboard Center 3.2.116 as I now get Error 1603.

le squirrel, Oct 13, 2018
  3. T_96 Win User
    Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Connect to Different USB Adapter

Hi,

I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse (wireless with separate USB adapter). Is there any way to connect the keyboard to a different wireless USB adapter that belongs to another Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse?

I brought the keyboard to another system, which also has the same Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse. However, I did not bring the wireless USB adapter, assuming I would be able to pair the keyboard with another USB adapter of the identical product.

Thanks

4. Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard

Hello,

I have a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and have issues with disconnections with my laptop.

The mouse and small numbers keyboard are connected properly and steady.

The Bigger key board disconnects few seconds after I take the batteries out and and back in again.

I've tried moving the USB dongle to another USB port, restarted the laptop.

I think that my driver is updated.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot !

Schraga

SchragaMor, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting

1. Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting - Similar Threads - Microsoft sculpt ergonomic

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard: after 2 updates for windows 10 i have big problem: letters 's' and 'g' works only after 4-5 presses, also they dont work with shift at all. also: alt + tab shortcut dont work at all...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard: I have a problem with the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard - it was working all fine for the past few months and now more recently evry time I stop using the keyboard for a few minutes it goes off to sleep and refuses to work until i remove the battery and put it back...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard & Mouse issue

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard & Mouse issue: Hello, I have got a strange problem since update Windows 10. my windows version is Windows 10 pro 64-bit 10.0 build 18362 suddenly, the mouse stopped clicking on desktop icons or sometimes, while is stopped clicking start menu icons, it clicked desktop icons. Even...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: I have had this mouse for some time and it had been trouble free until....Mouse functions upon restarting after a shutdown. If I put my PC to sleep the mouse stops functioning and is invisible. The keyboard wakes the PC. Only after using keyboard commands to restart am I...
  9. microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard

microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard: I have a microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard that keeps on stopping . I often am unable to type using the keyboard and then sometimes it skips letters. or the letters show up with a huge delay. Any help out there? I bought a new one thinking that the first one was old and it...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: I bought this mouse 10 May 2017 from Officeworks Australia in the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Set for $148 and absolutely love the design. However, the wheel now doesn't work at all and neither the left nor right click buttons work as of today. I have been very...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sculpt keyboard disconnects

2. microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard keeps turning off

3. how to disconnect microsot scultp keybpard from one computer to another

4. microsoft ergonomic keyboard keeps disconnecting even after changing batteries,
  5. sculpt keyboard battery info,
  6. microsoft sculpt keyboard keep loosing connection,
  7. microsoft ergonomic keyboard keeps losing connection,
  8. microsoft ergo keyboard disconnects,
  9. microsoft sculpt keyboard eeps loosing connectivity,
  10. microsoft ergonomic keyboard keeps loosing connection,
  11. sculpt keyboard disconnects,
  12. microsoft sculpt keyboard randomly disconnects,
  13. microsoft sculpt ergonomic mouse losing connection randomly,
  14. sculpt mouse keeps disconnecting,
  15. microsofl sculpt keeps disconnecting