Windows 10: Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

Discus and support Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShawneColon, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my office to my home and I can't remember if there is supposed to be two dongles or the one is supposed to work for both. If the one is supposed to work for both, then what else could be the problem? Please advise.

:)

ShawneColon, Jan 20, 2022

2. New Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

My previous Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse has the rubber on the side coming off. Purchased a new mouse, same kind. Now the new mouse works fine but now the Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard is not working. Will the new ergonomic mouse work with my 'old'
    ergonomic keyboard? If so, what do I need to do?

Thanks.

DondreiaJohnson, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Mouse & Keyboard Center 3.2.116 breaks Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic mouse

After installing Mouse & Keyboard Center 3.2.116 the buttons on my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic mouse no longer work, and the trackpad clicks on my SP5 keyboard also no longer work.

Only fix is to unplug Sculpt mouse and restart SP5, then the trackpad works normally. Plugging the Sculpt back in repeats the issue.

Uninstalled Mouse & Keyboard Center 3.2.116, but Sculpt is still not working. Cannot reinstall Mouse & Keyboard Center 3.2.116 as I now get Error 1603.

le squirrel, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard on your PC as it stops working. For more clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC?
    2. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    3. Does the issue occurs while using a specific application or all the applications?
    4. Is the trans-receiver for the keyboard connected properly to the PC?

Meanwhile, you can try re-installing the drivers and Microsoft Mouse and keyboard center for the keyboard and check if that helps. You can download the drivers from the

Microsoft website

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of troubleshooting steps to assist you better.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

1. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  4. Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard: after 2 updates for windows 10 i have big problem: letters 's' and 'g' works only after 4-5 presses, also they dont work with shift at all. also: alt + tab shortcut dont work at all...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard: I have a problem with the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard - it was working all fine for the past few months and now more recently evry time I stop using the keyboard for a few minutes it goes off to sleep and refuses to work until i remove the battery and put it back...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard & Mouse issue

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard & Mouse issue: Hello, I have got a strange problem since update Windows 10. my windows version is Windows 10 pro 64-bit 10.0 build 18362 suddenly, the mouse stopped clicking on desktop icons or sometimes, while is stopped clicking start menu icons, it clicked desktop icons. Even...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: I have had this mouse for some time and it had been trouble free until....Mouse functions upon restarting after a shutdown. If I put my PC to sleep the mouse stops functioning and is invisible. The keyboard wakes the PC. Only after using keyboard commands to restart am I...
  8. microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard

microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard: I have a microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard that keeps on stopping . I often am unable to type using the keyboard and then sometimes it skips letters. or the letters show up with a huge delay. Any help out there? I bought a new one thinking that the first one was old and it...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard: Does anybody know if Microsoft developed a new software to enable people with disabilities to map keys to text input macros? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sculpt-ergonomic-keyboard/6d9aea3e-3ba0-426a-b76d-dcc9e7a494de
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: I bought this mouse 10 May 2017 from Officeworks Australia in the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Set for $148 and absolutely love the design. However, the wheel now doesn't work at all and neither the left nor right click buttons work as of today. I have been very...