Windows 10: Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business (5KV-00001) Glitch

Discus and support Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business (5KV-00001) Glitch in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business 5KV-00001. I have had it for a long time. I have Windows 10. Lately the separate number... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HTG_DC, Mar 11, 2019.

1. HTG_DC Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business (5KV-00001) Glitch

I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business 5KV-00001. I have had it for a long time. I have Windows 10. Lately the separate number keypad has been glitching. It will automatically, without being touched, start pressing numbers on my screen. For example, I tried to type 1 and all of a sudden my screen showed 3333333333 and it kept going on and on. I tried to log into my work computer system and all of a sudden ..................... started appearing. The only way to stop it, is to remove the dongle from my laptop or restart my computer. We have checked for updated drivers etc and nothing helps. Any advice before I buy a whole new keyboard?

:)

HTG_DC, Mar 11, 2019
  2. dwhite75 Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop intermittently unresponsive

I executed all the steps listed. Went through device manager, keyboard/mouse, and power settings and unchecked all type of usb power management.

Still having the same problem.

Checked compatibility and could not find any issues. Computer is an ASRock Z170 Pro4 MB / Intel I7 6700k / 4x4GB (16) Mushkin Ridgeback DDR4 PC3200 / 1TB HD WD10EZEX running Windows 10 64 Home with full updates applied.

The keyboard is a Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business 5KV-00001

dwhite75, Mar 11, 2019
  3. G.O. Win User
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the version of Windows installed?

I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Hardware
    Support
    to know about the replacement criteria. Meanwhile, you may also go through the
    Warranty Limit Manual given under Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business (5KV-00001) Glitch - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic

2. I have a Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard 5KV-00001. What model of dongle comes with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard 5KV-00001. What model of dongle comes with...: I have a Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard 5KV-00001. What model of dongle comes with this? 1496? 1447? 1636? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-microsoft-sculpt-ergonomic-keyboard-5kv/0494b179-e843-45da-9bc9-a084dc749621
  3. I have a Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard 5KV-00001. What model of dongle comes with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard 5KV-00001. What model of dongle comes with...: I have a Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard 5KV-00001. What model of dongle comes with this? 1496? 1447? 1636? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-microsoft-sculpt-ergonomic-keyboard-5kv/0494b179-e843-45da-9bc9-a084dc749621
  4. I have a Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard 5KV-00001. What model of dongle comes with...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business 5KV-00001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business 5KV-00001: Dear Community,After using Windows 11 Home for more than a year without having any problems, 2 months ago it started freezing completely and become unresponsive. The only solution found at that moment was to restart Windows.I decided to reformat my PC again with Windows 11...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business 5KV-00001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business 5KV-00001: Dear Community,After using Windows 11 Home for more than a year without having any problems, 2 months ago it started freezing completely and become unresponsive. The only solution found at that moment was to restart Windows.I decided to reformat my PC again with Windows 11...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business: The end-users Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard was working consistently. I updated the Windows 10 21H1 update to fix another issue. Then their keyboard quits working intermittently. I replaced the batteries, it worked again for a short time. After approximately 45-60...
  8. Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 5KV-00001 - Power On/Off & Battery Management?

Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 5KV-00001 - Power On/Off & Battery Management?: Hello, My dad got bought this keyboard for himself for Christmas and accidentally got an extra one, so I bought it off of him. I use a Mac but I've liked the keyboard and had been looking at ergonomic options already. Is there a way to turn off the keyboard? Or do I...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business 5KV-00001 Stops Working

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business 5KV-00001 Stops Working: I am using a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business 5KV-00001 and if I stop typing for a period of time I'm not sure how long it is exactly the keyboard stops working all together. The only way to get it working again is to pop out the batteries. I have tried...
  10. Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard: after 2 updates for windows 10 i have big problem: letters 's' and 'g' works only after 4-5 presses, also they dont work with shift at all. also: alt + tab shortcut dont work at all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to lock screen on Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic For Business Wireless