Windows 10: Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard pair with mouse from another set?

Discus and support Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard pair with mouse from another set? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have 2 sets of Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard + mouse. The mouse' broken in set 1 and the keyboard's broken in set 2... I wonder if it is possible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by finx001, Apr 14, 2020.

1. finx001 Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard pair with mouse from another set?

Hi,

I have 2 sets of Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard + mouse. The mouse' broken in set 1 and the keyboard's broken in set 2...

I wonder if it is possible to pair keyboard from set 1 with the mouse from set 2?

:)

finx001, Apr 14, 2020
  2. finx001 Win User

Hi,

I have 2 sets of Sculpt Ergonomic (keyboard + mouse). The mouse' broken in set 1 and the keyboard's broken in set 2...

I wonder if it is possible to pair keyboard from set 1 with the mouse from set 2?

finx001, May 25, 2020
  3. T_96 Win User
    Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Connect to Different USB Adapter

Hi,

I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse (wireless with separate USB adapter). Is there any way to connect the keyboard to a different wireless USB adapter that belongs to another Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse?

I brought the keyboard to another system, which also has the same Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse. However, I did not bring the wireless USB adapter, assuming I would be able to pair the keyboard with another USB adapter of the identical product.

Thanks

4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard pair with mouse from another set?

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard, Mouse and Numeric keypad

I had a set of the above ie Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic keyboard, moue and numeric keypad which all worked fine until I broke the bluetooth receiver.

I bought a universal bluetooth receiver but it didn't work and so I returned it.

I ended up buying a new keyboard on its own with a bluetooth receiver. It didn't come with the numeric keypad or mouse.

I've been trying to connect up my old mouse and numeric keypad to the new bluetooth receiver but with no joy.

I have followed various steps suggested when I have searched for the solution, including uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers etc.

My computer is not finding the mouse.

How can I pair up my old mouse and numeric keypad with the new keyboard and receiver?

Thank you

Modified title from: Mobile Devices / Accessories / Other

RebeccaSegal, May 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard pair with mouse from another set? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse pair with tranceiver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse pair with tranceiver: I have just received a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop setThe Keyboard and Numpad both work as expected, but the Mouse fails to respond.In Device Manager I have "Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Mouse" listed under Mice and Pointing Devices when the Microsoft...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse pair with tranceiver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse pair with tranceiver: I have just received a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop setThe Keyboard and Numpad both work as expected, but the Mouse fails to respond.In Device Manager I have "Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Mouse" listed under Mice and Pointing Devices when the Microsoft...
  7. Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard: after 2 updates for windows 10 i have big problem: letters 's' and 'g' works only after 4-5 presses, also they dont work with shift at all. also: alt + tab shortcut dont work at all...
  8. Pair sculpt ergonomic mouse with the ergonomic keyboard from another kit

Pair sculpt ergonomic mouse with the ergonomic keyboard from another kit: I purchased the sculpt ergonomic kit which includes the keyboard, keypad and sculpt mouse. The mouse lost precision and scrolling so i decided to buy a replacement mouse. I wanted to try it and see if i could pair with it the older keyboard/keypad. Is this doable?...
  9. Where are Blutooth pairing buttons on Microsoft 'Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop' Keyboard, Mouse,...

Where are Blutooth pairing buttons on Microsoft 'Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop' Keyboard, Mouse,...: Hi Forum, I have a Microsoft 'Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop' keyboard, mouse, number pad, dongle model L5V-0000?. I have downloaded the driver for Windows 10 64-bit. Bluetooth is enabled on my laptop. The keyboard and mouse display ready to pair. However, I cannot find a...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard & Mouse issue

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard & Mouse issue: Hello, I have got a strange problem since update Windows 10. my windows version is Windows 10 pro 64-bit 10.0 build 18362 suddenly, the mouse stopped clicking on desktop icons or sometimes, while is stopped clicking start menu icons, it clicked desktop icons. Even...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard not pairing