Windows 10: Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Left Click Button Is Only Working 75% of the Time

Discus and support Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Left Click Button Is Only Working 75% of the Time in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a very similar problem as what Rorsacq d'Ardoix described from this link:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Genesis~777, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Left Click Button Is Only Working 75% of the Time

I have a very similar problem as what Rorsacq d'Ardoix described from this link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sculp-ergonomic-desktop-mouse-left-click/ac63a272-986d-4d85-800a-15023b557254

I already tried using my other mouse and do a left click and it was fine, so it is obviously a physical issue on the mouse. Like Rorsacq's, only my left mouse button is the problem, the right click is fine as well as the rest of the mouse functionalities.

Did anybody find a solution for this annoying issue?

:)

Genesis~777, Jul 17, 2019
  2. DG931 Win User

Sculpt Ergonomic mouse left click not working

Hello, I purchased the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse last year and I'm happy with it. But the left mouse button is not working correctly. Sometimes I have to press hard to get it to click, sometimes I have to press it 3 or 4 times before
    it clicks. This wasn't a gradual change but something that suddenly started to happen. I have followed the usual fixes suggested else where like update drivers, test other mice, replace the battery. None of these worked.

At this stage I'm trying to find out how to return the item to Microsoft for a replacement as I believe it's still under warranty.

Can you tell me how to go about returning the item please as I can't find the information on the Internet.

Thanks.

DG931, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

I bought this mouse 10 May 2017 from Officeworks Australia in the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Set for $148 and absolutely love the design. However, the wheel now doesn't work at all and
    neither the left nor right click buttons work as of today. I have been very careful to keep the mouse clean and have never been rough with it so I am disappointed that it is now unusable. For this price, I expected better. Is there any way to get the mouse
    fixed?

Kathryn Harris (kharris), Jul 17, 2019
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Left Click Button Is Only Working 75% of the Time

New Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

My previous Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse has the rubber on the side coming off. Purchased a new mouse, same kind. Now the new mouse works fine but now the Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard is not working. Will the new ergonomic mouse work with my 'old'
    ergonomic keyboard? If so, what do I need to do?

Thanks.

DondreiaJohnson, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Left Click Button Is Only Working 75% of the Time

1. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Left Click Button Is Only Working 75% of the Time - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Mouse Cannot click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Mouse Cannot click: I am also having an issue with the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Mouse I just bought this set, and I am disappointed to say that straight out of the box I am unable to use the mouse. I cannot click on anything. I am using windows 10 I have scoured all of the forums and...
  3. Sculpt Ergonomic Left Mouse Button Sticking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt Ergonomic Left Mouse Button Sticking: I have the Sculpt Ergonomic mouse and keyboard which I love however my left mouse button has been sticking to the point where you can't press it down. Does anyone know why?...
  4. Sculpt Ergonomic Left Mouse Button Sticking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sculpt Ergonomic Left Mouse Button Sticking: I have the Sculpt Ergonomic mouse and keyboard which I love however my left mouse button has been sticking to the point where you can't press it down. Does anyone know why?...
  5. Sculpt Ergonomic Left Mouse Button Sticking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Sculpt Mouse left click

Sculpt Mouse left click: Hello,Since some days my mouse left click starts to randomly have issues:- sometimes working normally- sometimes need to click 2 times or more to have it work- sometimes it double click- sometimes it clicks but dont keep it drag and dropOther buttons work perfectly fine.Is...
  7. Middle mouse button on microsoft sculpt ergonomic mouse not working.

Middle mouse button on microsoft sculpt ergonomic mouse not working.: So I recently got a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Mouse and I love it so far but the middle mouse button doesn't seem to be working. I uninstalled all my drivers and then reattached the usb dongle to download the drivers again, but it still doesn't...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: I have had this mouse for some time and it had been trouble free until....Mouse functions upon restarting after a shutdown. If I put my PC to sleep the mouse stops functioning and is invisible. The keyboard wakes the PC. Only after using keyboard commands to restart am I...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: I bought this mouse 10 May 2017 from Officeworks Australia in the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Set for $148 and absolutely love the design. However, the wheel now doesn't work at all and neither the left nor right click buttons work as of today. I have been very...
  10. Sculpt Ergonomic mouse left click not working

Sculpt Ergonomic mouse left click not working: Hello, I purchased the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse last year and I'm happy with it. But the left mouse button is not working correctly. Sometimes I have to press hard to get it to click, sometimes I have to press it 3 or 4 times before it clicks. This wasn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get Microsoft Sculpt Office Desktop mouse to click with surface book

2. sculpt ergonomic mouse misses clicks

3. microsoft sculpt mouse left click issues

4. microsoft sculpt ergonomic mouse problems,
  5. microsoft sculpt ergonoic mouse button problem,
  6. microsoft ergo mouse not registering right clicks