Windows 10: Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse use with Microsoft Sculpt Desktop reciever

Discus and support Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse use with Microsoft Sculpt Desktop reciever in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I have just bought a new Microsoft Sculpt Desktop - I am loving the keyboard, but the mouse is too small for my larger hands and prefer the size and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TrevorScarlett, May 15, 2021.

1. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse use with Microsoft Sculpt Desktop reciever

Hi,I have just bought a new Microsoft Sculpt Desktop - I am loving the keyboard, but the mouse is too small for my larger hands and prefer the size and comfort of the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse instead.Question is this: Is there a way to have Sculpt Ergonomic mouse work with the receiver than came with my desktop set? I have tried adding Bluetooth device in settings but nothing is found. Is there a way to re-pair the ergonomic mouse with the new receiver?Thanks,Trev

:)

TrevorScarlett, May 15, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the version of Windows installed?

I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Hardware
    Support
    to know about the replacement criteria. Meanwhile, you may also go through the
    Warranty Limit Manual given under Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 15, 2021
  3. petr55555 Win User
    Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

A usb wireless reciever for my keyboard and mouse "Sculpt ergonomic desktop" was stolen from my Laptop

Is it possible to get a replacement? If so, what information do you need from me?

Thank you

***Modified title from: Sculpt ergonomic desktop***

petr55555, May 15, 2021
  4. SamuelLV Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse use with Microsoft Sculpt Desktop reciever

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

Hello Olly, I'm Sam, an Independent Adviser. Glad to assist and help with your question.

I would suggest that you download the Mouse and Keyboard Center 11. You can use it to connect and configure the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop with your PC.

Try following the instructions on the link below,

First the section Software & Drivers.

Then check Product Guide and Quick Start Guide

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/d/sculpt-...

Do let me know if you have any more questions or require further help.

SamuelLV, May 15, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse use with Microsoft Sculpt Desktop reciever

1. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse use with Microsoft Sculpt Desktop reciever - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic mouse lagging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic mouse lagging: Hi My Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic mouse is lagging big time at random times with full batteries. Any other Bluetooth mice including other Microsoft ones work perfectly. I see there's no real support for this, there are tons of users with the same problem...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic mouse lagging

Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic mouse lagging: Hi My Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic mouse is lagging big time at random times with full batteries. Any other Bluetooth mice including other Microsoft ones work perfectly. I see there's no real support for this, there are tons of users with the same problem...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop: Hi I've just bought a microsoft sculpt ergonomic desktop to use with my microsoft surface pro but only the mouse works, the keyboard and number pad are not working. I see a lot of other people have posted the same issue and i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop: I need help with connecting the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop tomy computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sculpt-ergonomic-desktop/2e929d61-af2e-46ef-ba70-003ea0c721d6
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: I have had this mouse for some time and it had been trouble free until....Mouse functions upon restarting after a shutdown. If I put my PC to sleep the mouse stops functioning and is invisible. The keyboard wakes the PC. Only after using keyboard commands to restart am I...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: I bought this mouse 10 May 2017 from Officeworks Australia in the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Set for $148 and absolutely love the design. However, the wheel now doesn't work at all and neither the left nor right click buttons work as of today. I have been very...