Windows 10: Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Shortcut Keys Macro/Macros functionality (keyboard centre...

Discus and support Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Shortcut Keys Macro/Macros functionality (keyboard centre... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has anyone heard if Microsoft have updated software to be able to map keys to text input macros? Many users of assistive input tech. require these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Marc Redmile-Gordon, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Shortcut Keys Macro/Macros functionality (keyboard centre...

Has anyone heard if Microsoft have updated software to be able to map keys to text input macros?

Many users of assistive input tech. require these functions to overcome disabilities and repetitive strain injury. Have we made any progress? The old natural keyboard (with keyboard centre software) used to have much better functionality in this respect. Have we just gone a step backwards or am I missing a trick?

With hope,

Marc

:)

Marc Redmile-Gordon, Jan 15, 2019

2. Creating macros

I know macros are rarely used anymore, but I want to use macro to record and replay email address that I',m sick of typing. So, using small program named TINY TASK, I create the macro but don't know how to assign it to a key on keyboard (generic, as I just spilled coffee in my Microsoft Ergonomic 4000). TINY TASK records the macro, but then how do I make it play back in a form? It defeats the purpose of time saving if If I have to open Tiny Task again to play back the macro. Need to assign to a function key or hot key.

DAVEY JONES, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Creating macros

To use the included feature in windows, create your macro and save it to be used later, (this should be listed in the macro software), next create a standard shortcut to work with the saved macro - Right click on desktop and new then shortcut, enter the code to run the macro in the Target box, and then click on the Shortcut Key box and press the CTRL and or Alt, and or Shift and a Letter key together to create an entry which will be assigned to start the macro when pressed- Repeat this for other macros as needed

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Shortcut Keys Macro/Macros functionality (keyboard centre... [​IMG]

Barman58, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Plankton Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Shortcut Keys Macro/Macros functionality (keyboard centre...

Creating macros

N

Nice....I'll have to give this a try just to see.

Plankton, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Shortcut Keys Macro/Macros functionality (keyboard centre...

1. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Shortcut Keys Macro/Macros functionality (keyboard centre... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - function keys stuck in media mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - function keys stuck in media mode: I have a Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard, the type that is split and has a function/media toggle for F1-F12 in the top right of the keyboard.I'm not sure exactly what happened but at some point today the buttons somehow switched to all "media" mode. Meaning that when I press F2,...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - function keys stuck in media mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - function keys stuck in media mode: I have a Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard, the type that is split and has a function/media toggle for F1-F12 in the top right of the keyboard.I'm not sure exactly what happened but at some point today the buttons somehow switched to all "media" mode. Meaning that when I press F2,...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard - function keys stuck in media mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard: after 2 updates for windows 10 i have big problem: letters 's' and 'g' works only after 4-5 presses, also they dont work with shift at all. also: alt + tab shortcut dont work at all...
  6. Creating ALT key Macro combos - Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 4000

Creating ALT key Macro combos - Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 4000: Hello MS Community, I like that the MS Ergonomic 4000 keyboard has a macro editor. My confusion is with the "ALT" key and creating combos with it being "pressed". Is this an actual option for macro editting? I wanted to exit a module on a program I use by using the...
  7. How to assign Macros for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard

How to assign Macros for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard: Has anyone heard if Microsoft have updated software to be able to map keys to text input macros? Many users of assistive input tech. require these functions to overcome disabilities and repetitive strain injury. Have we made any progress? The old natural keyboard (with...
  8. Add a shortcut to an Excel Macro

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Add a shortcut to an Excel Macro: W10 and Excel. I have several macros in my personal.xls all activated from a customized ribbon or Quick Access. I would like to add a KB shortcut to 2 of them. I know I should have done that when I created them but I did not realize then how helpful it would have been My bad...
  9. Creating a special function shortcut macro in Window !0

in Windows 10 Support
    Creating a special function shortcut macro in Window !0: Using the one line of text below i can load text into clipboard Code: type c:\scripts\test.txt | clip[/quote] putting that into a new shortcut and assigning the preferred hotkeys works fine The final step was to paste the text into the current document at the point of focus...
  10. Keyboard Macros

Keyboard Macros: I have a das keyboard - DASK4MKPROCI - that I am using with a Microsoft 10 platform. I want to write some simply keyboard macros. The Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center does not support a DAS Keyboard. Are there any options to create macros for use with this combination?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard shortcuts

2. how to use macros on microsoft 4000 keyboard

3. microsoft ergonomic keyboard shortcut keys

4. ergonomic keyboard function shortcuts,
  5. microsoft sculpt keyboard macro,
  6. on the microsoft scultp ergonomic keyboard can i set up shortcuts?,
  7. how to change the hotkeys on sculp ergonomic mouse,
  8. MACRO KEYS ON WINDOWS ERGONOMIC KEYBOARD