Windows 10: Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Mouse Battery Issue

Discus and support Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Mouse Battery Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Mouse at my office and at my home. I use the office mouse 8 hours a day and never turn it off and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bergerama, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Bergerama Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Mouse Battery Issue

I have a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Mouse at my office and at my home. I use the office mouse 8 hours a day and never turn it off and the batteries last for months. My home computer is rarely used and the mouse is turned off most of the time but it eats batteries after just a few hours of use. What is the problem with my home mouse?

:)

Bergerama, Mar 4, 2020
  2. JulianMUY Win User

Sculpt Ergonomic mouse

Hi,

Is it possible to connect a wireless Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic mouse (L6V-00002) with a wireless receptor (the wireless key) from another mouse of the exact same model? I lost my wireless key, but manage to find another from another broken Sculpt Ergonomic
    mouse.

Thank you,

JulianMUY, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Sculpt Ergonomic mouse

No, it is not. The mouse and the receiver are matched in the factory.

Frederik Long, Mar 4, 2020
  4. alrozjkov Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop battery life

Hi!

Some time ago I bought Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard and Mouse, and I see that battery life less than expected.

I can see that laser on mouse blinking blue after long time of inactivity, so mouse working even if PC turned off for a long time.

I cant find any information in documentation about battery saving.

How can you tell if keyboard and mouse goes to sleep to preserve battery life?

Or even if Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop goes to sleep at all?

alrozjkov, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Mouse Battery Issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic

2. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Batteries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Batteries: hello! I can't make that my Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse shut down when Windows does. Because of that, my batteries are lasting less than a month. How can I fix that? All my drivers are up to date and I'm using Windows 11 Insider 22H2. But still can't check the option on Device...
  3. Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Batteries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Batteries: hello! I can't make that my Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse shut down when Windows does. Because of that, my batteries are lasting less than a month. How can I fix that? All my drivers are up to date and I'm using Windows 11 Insider 22H2. But still can't check the option on Device...
  4. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse: I have several different sets of the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse. Sometimes things get mixed up, is there a way I can tell which dongle goes with which keyboard, 10-key, and mouse?...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard & Mouse issue

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard & Mouse issue: Hello, I have got a strange problem since update Windows 10. my windows version is Windows 10 pro 64-bit 10.0 build 18362 suddenly, the mouse stopped clicking on desktop icons or sometimes, while is stopped clicking start menu icons, it clicked desktop icons. Even...
  6. Registering my Sculpt wireless ergonomic mouse

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Registering my Sculpt wireless ergonomic mouse: Our department has recently purchased a sculpt wireless ergonomic mouse from Staples, do I have to register it in order to receive warranty service later on?...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: I have had this mouse for some time and it had been trouble free until....Mouse functions upon restarting after a shutdown. If I put my PC to sleep the mouse stops functioning and is invisible. The keyboard wakes the PC. Only after using keyboard commands to restart am I...
  8. MS Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Battery Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Battery Issue: I've got MS Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse approx. over 1 yrs ago. recently in 3 months, AA Battery don't last for 30 days. I don't use pc much, maybe only 2 hrs per days for checking email. would this be cover under warranty ? the other problem is I loss the invoice, but I...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse problems

Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse problems: I am having major problems with the Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse combo sets. I'm an IT consultant and I have recommended several of these sets to customers. I would say that I have about an 80% failure rate with these devices. I've had to return them...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: I bought this mouse 10 May 2017 from Officeworks Australia in the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Set for $148 and absolutely love the design. However, the wheel now doesn't work at all and neither the left nor right click buttons work as of today. I have been very...