Windows 10: Microsoft SCULPT in Swiss/Roman Qwertz ?

Discus and support Microsoft SCULPT in Swiss/Roman Qwertz ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I live in Europe. I would like to buy a Microsoft SCULPT keyboard but with a swiss/roman keyboard Qwertz. But I can't find it. A few years ago I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CarlaDOS SANTOS3, May 9, 2020.

1. Microsoft SCULPT in Swiss/Roman Qwertz ?

Hi, I live in Europe. I would like to buy a Microsoft SCULPT keyboard but with a swiss/roman keyboard Qwertz. But I can't find it. A few years ago I bought one. I write in French and German so it's a bit complicated without the right keyboard . I supposed that in Switzerland it should be possible to get one but I didn't succeed. I would be grateful for any help ! Many thanks in advance.

:)

CarlaDOS SANTOS3, May 9, 2020
  2. jbarkilo Win User

Swiss German 'QWERTZ' keyboard - Y and Z keys need to swap

Hi all,

I'm currently teaching English and Computer skills for an NGO in Myanmar (formerly known as Burma).

I'm using a donated Toshiba Portege R830 laptop that appears to have been originated from Switzerland.

When I arrived here the keyboard was programmed completely wrong, however I have managed to resolve this by changing the Keyboard language to Swiss German (QWERTZ) - this has successfully alligned all of the keys to the correct value. Except……

Y and Z are reversed and I cannot find any way of swapping them! I've read a few forums online, including on this website and it appears that most Swiss German keyboards are QWERTZ, however this one I'm using is a QWERTY.

Does anyone know what language/keyboard setting I need to find?

Thanks so much.

jbarkilo, May 9, 2020
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Swiss German 'QWERTZ' keyboard - Y and Z keys need to swap

Hi there
    add the keyboard to the input language

You can use any keyboard layout you like with any language combination.

For example

Icelandic windows with UK keyboard etc

Microsoft SCULPT in Swiss/Roman Qwertz ? [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, May 9, 2020
  4. Microsoft SCULPT in Swiss/Roman Qwertz ?

Times new roman bold font

To further isolate the concern, we suggest that you restore default settings and check if it helps. See steps below:

• Press the Windows key + X, and then click on Control
      Panel.
    • Change the View by to large/small
      icons, and then click on Fonts.
    • On the left pane, click on Font settings.
    • Under Font settings, click on Restore default font settings.

If restoring the default font settings does not bring back the Times New Roman Regular font, we suggest that if you have another computer with Windows 10, you can copy the Times New Roman Regular font into your PC's Font folder.

Patricia Yu, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft SCULPT in Swiss/Roman Qwertz ?

1. Microsoft SCULPT in Swiss/Roman Qwertz ? - Similar Threads - Microsoft SCULPT Swiss

2. Japanese Microsoft IME - change to QWERTZ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Japanese Microsoft IME - change to QWERTZ: Hi Community,I would like to make use of the IME Keyboard for Japanese language settings, wich is working really great by the way!Now I'm used to a swiss keyboard, while IME seems to make use of US keyboard settings.My main problem with that is that the Y and Z keys are...
  3. Japanese Microsoft IME - change to QWERTZ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Japanese Microsoft IME - change to QWERTZ: Hi Community,I would like to make use of the IME Keyboard for Japanese language settings, wich is working really great by the way!Now I'm used to a swiss keyboard, while IME seems to make use of US keyboard settings.My main problem with that is that the Y and Z keys are...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Set

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Set: Hi,I have bought the set of keyboard and mouse and am using it for a month. Unfortunately the mouse stopped working, the laser light is on, but the control on top of the mouse is not reacting. The keyboard is working so I guess the driver should be fine. I changed batteries...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Set

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt Set: Hi,I have bought the set of keyboard and mouse and am using it for a month. Unfortunately the mouse stopped working, the laser light is on, but the control on top of the mouse is not reacting. The keyboard is working so I guess the driver should be fine. I changed batteries...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Set

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. qwertZ to qwertY

in Windows 10 Customization
    qwertZ to qwertY: I just acquired a new KB and something happened so my input language, normally set as Serbian (Latin) QWERTY changed to QWERTZ. I know there was a way to reverse it but now I can't find it again. That's only thing that has to be remapped. Y and Z letters. 131316
  8. Swiss German 'QWERTZ' keyboard - Y and Z keys need to swap

in Windows 10 Support
    Swiss German 'QWERTZ' keyboard - Y and Z keys need to swap: Hi all, I'm currently teaching English and Computer skills for an NGO in Myanmar (formerly known as Burma). I'm using a donated Toshiba Portege R830 laptop that appears to have been originated from Switzerland. When I arrived here the keyboard was programmed completely...
  9. microsoft sculpt desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft sculpt desktop: Hello, I just purchased the Microsoft Sculpt Desktop with the separate numeric keypad, and the mouse and keyboard are working, but the separate numeric keypad is not working. I have turned the Fn key on the keypad to the left, and the numeric keypad has a battery in it that...
  10. English or Roman?

in Windows 10 Support
    English or Roman?: Wondering what will be the name of the OS when it will be out. Simply Windows10, or WindowsX ? Expecting a mature GUI this time!! *Cool 1929