Windows 10: Microsoft sculpt keyboard and mouse key pad not working

Discus and support Microsoft sculpt keyboard and mouse key pad not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I have a Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard, mouse and keypad set. The keyboard and mouse are working fine but I can't get the keypad to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Teckla B, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Teckla B Win User

Microsoft sculpt keyboard and mouse key pad not working

Hello,I have a Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard, mouse and keypad set. The keyboard and mouse are working fine but I can't get the keypad to work.Can you please help?Thanks,Teckla

:)

Teckla B, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft sculpt keyboard and mouse key pad not working

1. Microsoft sculpt keyboard and mouse key pad not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft sculpt keyboard

2. Microsoft sculpt keyboard and mouse key pad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sculpt keyboard and mouse key pad not working: Hello,I have a Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard, mouse and keypad set. The keyboard and mouse are working fine but I can't get the keypad to work.Can you please help?Thanks,Teckla...
  3. Microsoft sculpt keyboard and mouse key pad not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft sculpt keyboard and mouse key pad not working: Hello,I have a Microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard, mouse and keypad set. The keyboard and mouse are working fine but I can't get the keypad to work.Can you please help?Thanks,Teckla...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop mouse works, but not keyboard or # pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop mouse works, but not keyboard or # pad: I installed, uninstalled, re-installed the devices and the drivers, restarted my PC, changed batteries twice - nothing seems to get the keyboard going. There's only one dongle, not separate for each device, right? The mouse works fine, keyboard and number pad are...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop mouse works, but not keyboard or # pad

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop mouse works, but not keyboard or # pad: I installed, uninstalled, re-installed the devices and the drivers, restarted my PC, changed batteries twice - nothing seems to get the keyboard going. There's only one dongle, not separate for each device, right? The mouse works fine, keyboard and number pad are...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop mouse works, but not keyboard or # pad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad: Hello Microsoft,I purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad combo. They are wireless have a shared single USB dongle. The Mouse has failed. I am wondering if I purchase a new Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, can it be compatible with the existing...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad: Hello Microsoft,I purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad combo. They are wireless have a shared single USB dongle. The Mouse has failed. I am wondering if I purchase a new Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, can it be compatible with the existing...
  9. Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt Keyboard and Numeric Pad Not Working

Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt Keyboard and Numeric Pad Not Working: Frustrating, Such a beautiful combo of wireless keyboard, number pad and mouse and such a waste of money. I've had this setup for a couple months, worked beautifully and then all of a sudden keyboard and number pad stopped working. I followed all the steps,...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard & Number pad

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard & Number pad: My sculpt ergonomic keyboards and number pads changed performance recently. I suspect some change in Windows 10. Number keys stopped working regardless of Num Lock state. Calculator, / *, - + buttons work as expected. On keyboard, the first character typed does not always...