Windows 10: Microsoft Sculpt keyboard doesn't work while numberpad and mouse work

Discus and support Microsoft Sculpt keyboard doesn't work while numberpad and mouse work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I've used my keyboard till last week and, all of a sudden, it doesn't work anymore. The only part that doesn't work is the keyboard while mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Weldzar_AE, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Microsoft Sculpt keyboard doesn't work while numberpad and mouse work

Hi, I've used my keyboard till last week and, all of a sudden, it doesn't work anymore.

The only part that doesn't work is the keyboard while mouse and number pad don't have any problems.

I've tried to check batteries or stucked keys but without results; I've tried on windows 7/10, mac and, again, only keyboard doesn't work; how is it possible?

I have read the last post in the following link and I am very surprised to see that a product of this cost stops to work for software reasons!

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...g/5492c091-1337-4af0-83cb-282dd329a2fc?page=2

Someone of you have similar problems? In Windows 10 I haven't found the DEVICELOCK service.

I can't believe to have wasted 110 euros and to have to change it after only two years!

Thank you!

:)

Weldzar_AE, Mar 24, 2019
  2. yahanna Win User

MS Sculpt Mouse Suddenly Stopped Working.. Help!

I got a Microsoft Sculpt Mouse that has been working for a while. But now the scroll wheel doesnt work. It was working perfectly yesterday. I suspect it to be software related. I tried uninstalling the driver. But that doesnt work. What do you suggest?

yahanna, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Mouse & Keyboard Center 3.2.116 breaks Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic mouse

After installing Mouse & Keyboard Center 3.2.116 the buttons on my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic mouse no longer work, and the trackpad clicks on my SP5 keyboard also no longer work.

Only fix is to unplug Sculpt mouse and restart SP5, then the trackpad works normally. Plugging the Sculpt back in repeats the issue.

Uninstalled Mouse & Keyboard Center 3.2.116, but Sculpt is still not working. Cannot reinstall Mouse & Keyboard Center 3.2.116 as I now get Error 1603.

le squirrel, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Microsoft Sculpt keyboard doesn't work while numberpad and mouse work

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Sculpt keyboard doesn't work while numberpad and mouse work

1. Microsoft Sculpt keyboard doesn't work while numberpad and mouse work - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt keyboard

2. My microsoft sculpt keyboard and mouse dongle doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft sculpt keyboard and mouse dongle doesn't work: The dongle doesn't work for my sculpt keyboard and mouse. But through the wisdom 3rd grade developers for Microsoft accessories, I am unable to replace it. Therefore my 100 dollar keyboard and mouse have turned into a brick because of a 1 dollar piece that you designed to not...
  3. My microsoft sculpt keyboard and mouse dongle doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsoft sculpt keyboard and mouse dongle doesn't work: The dongle doesn't work for my sculpt keyboard and mouse. But through the wisdom 3rd grade developers for Microsoft accessories, I am unable to replace it. Therefore my 100 dollar keyboard and mouse have turned into a brick because of a 1 dollar piece that you designed to not...
  4. Sculpt keyboard, Numeric keyboard doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt keyboard, Numeric keyboard doesn't work: I have a Sculpt Keyboard, main keyboard and mouse are working normal, but numeric keyboard doesn't. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sculpt-keyboard-numeric-keyboard-doesnt-work/df57ba8e-8823-4cae-8889-c72be18376da
  5. It seems like the receiver for sculpt ergonomic mouse and Keyboard doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It seems like the receiver for sculpt ergonomic mouse and Keyboard doesn't work.: Hi, It seems like the receiver dongle? for my sculpt ergonomic Keyboard and mouth suddenly stop working. it there any way I can get replacement? Thanks,...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt keyboard not working

Microsoft Sculpt keyboard not working: I just bought a new Microsoft Sculpt keyboard and mouse. The mouse and number pad are working fine but the keyboard isn't. I check the drivers and it says the device is working but i'm not getting any response from it. I checked the batteries, they are fine and a...
  7. Sculpt keyboard mouse set not working

Sculpt keyboard mouse set not working: Hi, I did not use my sculpt keyboard mouse set for few months since I left those in office during Covid situation. Now I brought them home and try to use them. But these are responding though Microsoft Keyboard mouse center software recognizes these accessories after...
  8. Sculpt keyboard & mouse set not working

Sculpt keyboard & mouse set not working: Hi, I did not use my sculpt keyboard mouse set for few months since I left those in office during Covid situation. Now I brought them home and try to use them. But these are responding though Microsoft Keyboard mouse center software recognizes these accessories after...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse&Keyboard detected but not working

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse&Keyboard detected but not working: I have Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse and Keyboard. I connect the dongle and it is detected - [ATTACH] I also tried updating the drivers, installing Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center. There, I see that it is indeed detected and I can change the settings - but the...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard and mouse Combo Mouse stopped working

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard and mouse Combo Mouse stopped working: Hello, I have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Combo that works with a wireless dongle. Suddenly, my mouse stopped working or responding in any way. I tried it on different laptops with no use, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, installed new batteries but still only the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sculpt comfort keyboard number pad problem

2. microsoft sculpt ergo desktop keypad doesnt work

3. number pad on microsoft wireless keyboard 2000

4. microsoft sculpt keyboard only keyboard doesnt work anymore,
  5. microsoft keyboard separate number pad not working,
  6. sculpt keyboard stops working,
  7. microsoft ergo wireless keyboard alphabet keyboard stopped working,
  8. microsoft ergo wireless keyboard keyboard stopped working