Windows 10: Microsoft Sculpt keyboard lost transceiver

Discus and support Microsoft Sculpt keyboard lost transceiver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a microsoft sculpt keyboard for around 4 years now, I loved it and I use it for everyday work as a software engineer, recently I lost the USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Emad_Elsaid, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Microsoft Sculpt keyboard lost transceiver

I have a microsoft sculpt keyboard for around 4 years now, I loved it and I use it for everyday work as a software engineer,

recently I lost the USB transceiver, and as the keyboard doesn't support neither wired nor bluetooth it's worthless to me now.

Is there a way to have a replacement for that lost transceiver? or handover this keyboard for a brand new keyboard for a reduced price or something similar?

:)

Emad_Elsaid, Jun 7, 2020

2. Pairing a new mouse with a Sculpt Keyboard

I need to buy a replacement mouse that will pair with my Sculpt keyboard so that i only need one transceiver. I am not convenienced that buying a Sculpt mouse alone will pair with the keyboard. Any suggestions?

DannySpence, Jun 7, 2020
  3. q0kyzfp6 Win User
    Microsoft Sculpt Mouse Replacement Issues

Hi Leviozar,

I reviewed the whole article, and none of the steps there fix my issue.

Basically, I only would like to know if is possible to pair the Bluetooth version of Sculpt Mouse to Microsoft 2.4 GHz transceiver. I do not have any issues to pair my sculpt keyboard to transceiver or to pair my sculpt mouse by Bleutooth.

However, my previous sculpt mouse (non bluetooth) could pair to MS transceiver. It looks like the new one (bluetooth) cannot do it, only pairs to Bluetooth.

q0kyzfp6, Jun 7, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Sculpt keyboard lost transceiver

Microsoft Sculpt Mobile Keyboard Pictured

Microsoft is applying the design principles of its September-launched Sculpt Comfort desktop keyboard on a new product targeting Windows 8 tablet-docked desktops and notebooks, the Sculpt Mobile. Measuring 355 x 167 x 13 mm (WxDxH), and weighing 438 g, the Sculpt Mobile is a compact wireless keyboard that uses Bluetooth to talk to its host device. It features a compact 87-key QWERTY layout in a number of IMEs. Pictured below is the Japanese + English keyset. Powered by two AAA-size batteries, the Sclupt Mobile can work up to 5 months with typical usage before needing a battery replacement. It can maintain a range of 10 meters with its included USB Bluetooth dongle, which can vary, if using the tablet's in-built Bluetooth transceiver. Slated for November 2, the Sculpt Mobile is expected to be priced at 4,935 JPY (US $63).

Microsoft Sculpt keyboard lost transceiver 102a_thm.jpg

Microsoft Sculpt keyboard lost transceiver 102b_thm.jpg

Source: Hermitage Akihabara

btarunr, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Sculpt keyboard lost transceiver

1. Microsoft Sculpt keyboard lost transceiver - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt keyboard

2. Microsoft transceiver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft transceiver: I was given a desktop pc but it doesn’t have a WiFi adapter and I don’t have a Ethernet cable. Can I use a Microsoft 2.4 GHz transceiver v7.0 to pick up WiFi signal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-transceiver/e4d064c0-aa78-4c9f-abac-b9dc942ab25c
  3. Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard: I replaced the batteries on my Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard and then started to type. The keyboard worked for about 5 minutes and then stopped. My mouse still works and so does my number pad. If I take the batteries out again new batteries and put them back in it only...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt keyboard not working: I just bought a new Microsoft Sculpt keyboard and mouse. The mouse and number pad are working fine but the keyboard isn't. I check the drivers and it says the device is working but i'm not getting any response from it. I checked the batteries, they are fine and a...
  5. I've lost my microsoft transceiver model 1461

I've lost my microsoft transceiver model 1461: I have wireless keyboard 800 model 1455 and mouse 1000 model 1454 with usb transceiver/connector/receiver model 1461. Unfortunately, the transceiver lost. Is there any solution or replacement? OR CAN wireless keyboard 800 and mouse 1000 work by connecting bluetooth...
  6. Sculpt Comfort Keyboard + Mouse w/ USB Transceiver - Mouse no longer works.

Sculpt Comfort Keyboard + Mouse w/ USB Transceiver - Mouse no longer works.: Windows 10 Version 1903 OS Build 18362.900 64-bit No internal Bluetooth. Devices: Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard Model 1531 Came with Sculpt Mouse and USB Transceiver dongle thing. Hi... Several months ago, my Sculpt Mouse stopped working. Keyboard works fine....
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard: I have a problem with the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard - it was working all fine for the past few months and now more recently evry time I stop using the keyboard for a few minutes it goes off to sleep and refuses to work until i remove the battery and put it back...
  8. Problem with Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard

Problem with Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard: I don't have any issue with connecting the keyboard, but if I haven't typed anything for 15 or 20 seconds, my computer does not register the first key stroke. I have to double type the first letter of the word or it does not recognize it. Is there any setting or remedy for...
  9. microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard

microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard: I have a microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard that keeps on stopping . I often am unable to type using the keyboard and then sometimes it skips letters. or the letters show up with a huge delay. Any help out there? I bought a new one thinking that the first one was old and it...
  10. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard usb transceiver

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard usb transceiver: Hi there My usb dongle for my keyboard and mouse is broken. Do you provide a replacement? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-keyboard-usb-transceiver/9362f2cb-a33b-4adf-b1da-99390ce0f149