Windows 10: Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard + Mouse Lagging

Discus and support Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard + Mouse Lagging in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there - I have the Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse. Both frequently lag when used with my laptop and Samsung monitor. I know this isn't a memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by levinejm34, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard + Mouse Lagging

Hi there - I have the Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse. Both frequently lag when used with my laptop and Samsung monitor. I know this isn't a memory issue because the laptop's included keyboard and mouse work fine, and the computer is new with 32 GB of RAM. Has anyone else successfully solved this problem? I love the mouse and keyboard but they're particularly usable in their current state.

Thanks!

:)

levinejm34, Apr 2, 2021

2. Pairing a new mouse with a Sculpt Keyboard

I need to buy a replacement mouse that will pair with my Sculpt keyboard so that i only need one transceiver. I am not convenienced that buying a Sculpt mouse alone will pair with the keyboard. Any suggestions?

DannySpence, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse dongle randomly disconnect

Guys,

I try to add this in some of the cases that I read when searching for this problem, but the threads are locked, so I decide to write this in an effort to assist future users with the same problem.

I find the solution in SuperUser forum and it is related to the power management configuration:

https://superuser.com/questions/1369367/microsoft-sculpt-ergonomic-keyboard-waking-up-my-screen/1372622#1372622

I did a step by step at this post in hope to assist others:
    https://almosthackers.net/?p=31477

Thanks to
    Gabriela Garcia
    , now you have it!!! Your dongle will not be randomly disconnected and reconnected anymore.

Also, I’d like to suggest the Microsoft team to update this driver default parameter of adding it as a clear option on

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

Daniel Tibor Fuchs, Apr 2, 2021
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard + Mouse Lagging

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard and mouse Combo (Mouse stopped working)

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to use the
    Sculpt Ergonomic mouse. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

We would like you to refer Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse
    website and click on Downloads. Install the latest mouse driver for Windows 10 by clicking on
    Mouse and Keyboard Center 11.

As you have already tried to use the mouse on multiple system, there are possibilities that the issue could be hardware related. We would like you to get in touch with our hardware support team over the phone. You can click on the
    globe icon at the bottom left corner to change the locale or call
    1-800-642-7676

We would also suggest you to refer these articles for additional help:

Troubleshoot problems with your Microsoft mouse or keyboard

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard + Mouse Lagging

1. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard + Mouse Lagging - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard

2. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic mouse lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic mouse lagging: Hi My Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic mouse is lagging big time at random times with full batteries. Any other Bluetooth mice including other Microsoft ones work perfectly. I see there's no real support for this, there are tons of users with the same problem...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic mouse lagging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic mouse lagging: Hi My Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic mouse is lagging big time at random times with full batteries. Any other Bluetooth mice including other Microsoft ones work perfectly. I see there's no real support for this, there are tons of users with the same problem...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic mouse lagging

8. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse Gestures Lag

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse Gestures Lag: I have this great mouse for years, after replacing my PC corporate machine from Lenovo ThinkPad T470s to Lenovo ThinkPad T495s, both using Windows 10 1909, but each one installed in different way BMB in old machine and digital desktop in new machine, I started facing lag...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard, mouse and calculator

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard, mouse and calculator: Up until last week the above was working fine. The keyboard, mouse and the calculator type item were all speaking to the pc. All of sudden the keyboard stopped working but the other 2 items still functioned. After numerous chatting sessions with Microsoft where they gave...
  10. SCULPT KEYBOARD AND MOUSE

SCULPT KEYBOARD AND MOUSE: I purchased a Sculpt keyboard and mouse in April of last year. Over the course of normal usage I noticed a crack has developed between the left space bar and the letter "B". Am I able to get this replaced? Kind regards, Ted...