Windows 10: Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard & Number pad

Discus and support Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard & Number pad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My sculpt ergonomic keyboards and number pads changed performance recently. I suspect some change in Windows 10. Number keys stopped working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by R-cube, Aug 21, 2018.

1. R-cube Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard & Number pad

My sculpt ergonomic keyboards and number pads changed performance recently. I suspect some change in Windows 10.

Number keys stopped working regardless of Num Lock state. Calculator, / *, - + buttons work as expected.

On keyboard, the first character typed does not always ppear ==> appear.

Updated drivers, changed batteries, rebooted computer and usb transceiver -- no help.

Using Dell Precision 5520, Win10 -- two months old.

Keyboard and number pad worked until a couple weeks ago.

I have 3 sculpt keyboards and number pads, one at each desk location. Two connect via docking stations, the via USB hub. All three systems exhibit same issues, so I don't think it is computer HW or the devices.

Please advise next action.

:)

R-cube, Aug 21, 2018
  2. R-cube Win User

My sculpt ergonomic keyboards and number pads changed performance recently. I suspect some change in Windows 10.

Number keys stopped working regardless of Num Lock state. Calculator, / *, - + buttons work as expected.

On keyboard, the first character typed does not always ppear ==> appear.

Updated drivers, changed batteries, rebooted computer and usb transceiver -- no help.

Using Dell Precision 5520, Win10 -- two months old.

Keyboard and number pad worked until a couple weeks ago.

I have 3 sculpt keyboards and number pads, one at each desk location. Two connect via docking stations, the via USB hub.
    All three systems exhibit same issues, so I don't think it is computer HW or the devices.

Please advise next action.

R-cube, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Number pad that comes with Sculpt wireless keyboard.

Hi,

This problem may occur due to an outdated or corrupted device driver. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is the number pad device visible on Device Manager?
    • Is the wireless keyboard working on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    . It contains information and basic troubleshooting steps regarding keyboard problems in Windows.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard & Number pad

sculpt keyboard

Hi,

Regarding your question about Microsoft accessories, in particular the Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard if it is possible to have the number pad attached. The current model has the number pad separate from the main keyboard. If you would like a keyboard that has
    the number pad attached, we suggest that you contact our Microsoft Store Sales and Customer Support. Refer to the section
    "Microsoft Store Sales and Customer Support" for the contact details.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard & Number pad - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard

2. MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad: USB receiver is defective. How do I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-keyboardmousenumber/08b532c5-9a32-4d68-941e-54910f79bd53
  3. MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad: USB receiver is defective. How do I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-sculpt-ergonomic-desktop-keyboardmousenumber/08b532c5-9a32-4d68-941e-54910f79bd53
  4. MS Sculpt Ergonomic desktop keyboard/mouse/number pad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad: Hello Microsoft,I purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad combo. They are wireless have a shared single USB dongle. The Mouse has failed. I am wondering if I purchase a new Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, can it be compatible with the existing...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad: Hello Microsoft,I purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, Keyboard, and Number Pad combo. They are wireless have a shared single USB dongle. The Mouse has failed. I am wondering if I purchase a new Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, can it be compatible with the existing...
  7. Number pad on keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Number pad on keyboard: I am trying to use my keypad as a number pad since my new laptop does not include a number pad to the right of the keyboard. The numbers are there on the keys on the right hand, but I cannot figure out how to turn them on. The laptop uses Windows 10. Please advise....
  8. Sculpt Keyboard Number pad stopped working

Sculpt Keyboard Number pad stopped working: Hi, in july my workers compensation group bought me home office equipment. This included a sculpt keyboard. Due to covid I went back to work in September and was sent home again 3 days ago. Now the number pad on my keyboard is not working at all. Can you help me?...
  9. My numeric pad for MS sculpt keyboard will not enter numbers

My numeric pad for MS sculpt keyboard will not enter numbers: The number pad on my MS sculpt keyboard will not enter numbers although the function keys work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-numeric-pad-for-ms-sculpt-keyboard-will-not/df13ef34-b125-46d9-8543-6a04efffd4c0
  10. I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, number pad and Mouse.

I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, number pad and Mouse.: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard, number pad and Mouse. I want to know how to use the PrtScn button to print the screen and if the Function Button on the top right is needed? Also, how do I shut off the batteries in the keyboard so they don't run...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft 1558 keypad connection

2. replace battery type of the numeric keypad of sculpt ergonomic keyboard

3. number lock Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic

4. enabling print screen on microsoft sculpt model 1531,
  5. does microsoft 1558 keypad work separately,
  6. microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard getting number pad paired,
  7. On my microsoft ergonomic keyboard where is the number lock?,
  8. sculpt ergonomic numeric keypad not working but keyboard does,
  9. microsoft sculpt number pad not working,
  10. microsoft sculpt wireless keypad not working,
  11. microsoft sculpt how to use number pad,