Windows 10: MIcrosoft Sculpt Keyboard suddenly stopped working

Discus and support MIcrosoft Sculpt Keyboard suddenly stopped working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft sculpt keyboard stopped working. I have 2 and they both stopped working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kara T. Jones, May 14, 2020.

1. MIcrosoft Sculpt Keyboard suddenly stopped working

Microsoft sculpt keyboard stopped working. I have 2 and they both stopped working.

:)

Kara T. Jones, May 14, 2020

2. Microsoft Sculpt keyboard has suddenly stopped working

Original Title: Microsoft Sculpt keyboard

I have a MS Sculpt keyboard that is about a month old and has suddenly stopped working. I'm using it with a Surface Pro 3 and it was working fine before but suddenly it will only read a key if I type the same key over and over again and after the 10th time
    or so it'll read that single key but every key has to be hit repeatedly to register. I've restarted everything and made sure all the drivers are updated etc but still no luck.

KathrynBrowne, May 14, 2020
  3. yahanna Win User
    MS Sculpt Mouse Suddenly Stopped Working.. Help!

I got a Microsoft Sculpt Mouse that has been working for a while. But now the scroll wheel doesnt work. It was working perfectly yesterday. I suspect it to be software related. I tried uninstalling the driver. But that doesnt work. What do you suggest?

yahanna, May 14, 2020
  4. MIcrosoft Sculpt Keyboard suddenly stopped working

Microsoft Sculpt keyboard has suddenly stopped working

Hello again Kathryn,

Thank you for your reply.

Appreciate the steps that you have taken so far to fix this issue.

Let us install the latest version of Mouse and Keyboard Center and check if it helps.

Refer: https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/sculpt-comfort-keyboard

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, May 14, 2020
Thema:

MIcrosoft Sculpt Keyboard suddenly stopped working

1. MIcrosoft Sculpt Keyboard suddenly stopped working - Similar Threads - MIcrosoft Sculpt Keyboard

2. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard Randomly Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard Randomly Stopped Working: I have had the same Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard for the last 5 months, and it has worked great! I have a Macbook Pro and connect the keyboard with the USB dongle. Unfortunately this week in the middle of typing something out, the keyboard completely stopped working. I have...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard Randomly Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard Randomly Stopped Working: I have had the same Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard for the last 5 months, and it has worked great! I have a Macbook Pro and connect the keyboard with the USB dongle. Unfortunately this week in the middle of typing something out, the keyboard completely stopped working. I have...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard Randomly Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sculpt Keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt Keyboard stopped working: 2 months ago I bought a MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard to use with my Surface Pro 5. It worked fine until today when the keyboard stopped working although the separate numeric keypad continues to work fine. I changed the batters, the USB port, updated drivers, reinstalled...
  6. Sculpt Keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sculpt Keyboard stopped working: 2 months ago I bought a MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard to use with my Surface Pro 5. It worked fine until today when the keyboard stopped working although the separate numeric keypad continues to work fine. I changed the batters, the USB port, updated drivers, reinstalled...
  7. Sculpt Keyboard stopped working

8. Microsoft Sculpt keyboard stopped working - gone "mad"

Microsoft Sculpt keyboard stopped working - gone "mad": My Sculpt keyboard suddenly stopped working today. Mouse and number pad that are part of same bundle still work fine. First I noticed is that the keyboard went 'mad' after a few hours of working fine as usual in the morning. It kept scrolling quickly from button to button on...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard Stopped Working

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard Stopped Working: My Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard has stopped working on my Lenovo T440p. The mouse and number pad still work fine. I cleaned the battery contact points, put in new batteries, rebooted, updated Windows, rebooted, tried a different USB port. Still nothing. There's no...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt wireless mouse suddenly stopped working

Microsoft Sculpt wireless mouse suddenly stopped working: I have been using the Sculpt keyboard and mouse combo for a while. Last night when I left the office, I removed the USB receiver from my laptop as usual and left it with the mouse. This morning, when I went to plug it back in, the keyboard was working but the mouse was no...