Windows 10: Microsoft Sculpt Mouse is unusably laggy

Discus and support Microsoft Sculpt Mouse is unusably laggy in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft Sculpt keyboard + mouse combo for my Linux machine at work, and they work marvelously well in a Linux environment. So I decided to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SoaperGEM, Apr 16, 2019.

1. SoaperGEM Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Mouse is unusably laggy

I have a Microsoft Sculpt keyboard + mouse combo for my Linux machine at work, and they work marvelously well in a Linux environment. So I decided to buy a set for home use too, where I have a Windows 10 desktop. I was immediately disappointed to see how unbelievably laggy the mouse is. Microsoft, how have you not dealt with this problem yet? I see that others have reported having the same issue as much as three years ago. The lag is out of this world. How did this mouse make it past your QA process? Have there been any fixes or updates since that (linked) question, which you never gave any real answers to?

:)

SoaperGEM, Apr 16, 2019

2. Mouse & Keyboard Center 3.2.116 breaks Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic mouse

Thank you for the suggestions. I have already tried all of these steps.

My system works fine with another mouse. But I'm still unable to use the Sculpt mouse since updating M & K Center

le squirrel, Apr 16, 2019
  3. q0kyzfp6 Win User
    Microsoft Sculpt Mouse Replacement Issues

Hi Leviozar,

I reviewed the whole article, and none of the steps there fix my issue.

Basically, I only would like to know if is possible to pair the Bluetooth version of Sculpt Mouse to Microsoft 2.4 GHz transceiver. I do not have any issues to pair my sculpt keyboard to transceiver or to pair my sculpt mouse by Bleutooth.

However, my previous sculpt mouse (non bluetooth) could pair to MS transceiver. It looks like the new one (bluetooth) cannot do it, only pairs to Bluetooth.

q0kyzfp6, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Mouse is unusably laggy

Sculpt comfort mouse windows 10 gestures

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Sculpt Comfort Mouse on Windows 10.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to uninstall the mouse drivers.

• Right click on Windows key,
      select Device Manager.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on each of the drivers and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: Manually install the mouse drivers from the link below.

Refer: Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Choose the current operating system under
    What operating system are you using?

Hop it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Sculpt Mouse is unusably laggy

1. Microsoft Sculpt Mouse is unusably laggy - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt Mouse

2. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse: When I put my hand back on the mouse after taking it off to type, the mouse vibrates and goes back previous webpage, or backs out of email message being written etc.. It's been driving me nuts and I'm sure there is a simple fix but I can't find it.How do I disable this...
  3. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse: When I put my hand back on the mouse after taking it off to type, the mouse vibrates and goes back previous webpage, or backs out of email message being written etc.. It's been driving me nuts and I'm sure there is a simple fix but I can't find it.How do I disable this...
  4. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort mouse laggy, Dell Inspiron 3505 Windows 10

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort mouse laggy, Dell Inspiron 3505 Windows 10: Dear Microsoft,I just bought a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort mouse for my new Dell Inspiron 3505. Since day 1, I'm having a laggy issue.I have tried all the option that been posted in the community, nothing give a permanent solution on this matter.If someone one have experience on...
  6. Problem with Sculpt Mouse Microsoft

Problem with Sculpt Mouse Microsoft: Hello, I have been facing several challenges with Microsoft Sculpt mouses. I have two of them and both present the same issue. It keeps freezing and it takes a while to restart, no matter the laptop I am using. I already changed the batteries, added and remove the devices,...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse: I love my Microsoft Sculpt Comfort mouse but have a terrible time trying to keep a bluetooth connection. Does Microsoft have a unifying USB receiver that can be used with this model?...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse: I have purchased 2 Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mice over the last 3 years. The first one worked for about a year and a half then started to have sporadic issues which got worse until the mouse was unusable. The biggest issue was random click failure, I would click on something...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: I have had this mouse for some time and it had been trouble free until....Mouse functions upon restarting after a shutdown. If I put my PC to sleep the mouse stops functioning and is invisible. The keyboard wakes the PC. Only after using keyboard commands to restart am I...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse: I bought this mouse 10 May 2017 from Officeworks Australia in the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Set for $148 and absolutely love the design. However, the wheel now doesn't work at all and neither the left nor right click buttons work as of today. I have been very...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. m sculpt mouse laggy