Windows 10: Microsoft Sculpt mouse moves around and left click on the page when I'm not using it

Discus and support Microsoft Sculpt mouse moves around and left click on the page when I'm not using it in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse set last year in July. And it worked perfectly for over half a year. Today I noticed that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Colleen1234, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Microsoft Sculpt mouse moves around and left click on the page when I'm not using it

I bought the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse set last year in July. And it worked perfectly for over half a year. Today I noticed that the mouse moves around small movement when I'm not using it, and it also does left click sometimes. I've tried to put the receiver to a different usb port, changed new battery, turned it off and on, blow out the dust, and none of them worked. Anyone else have this issue? I really just want to get it replaced, but I don't know how to do it. I bought it on Amazon, and it has well passed the return date, and I couldn't find any Microsoft support on this. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

* Moved from Mobile Devices

* OS not specified

:)

Colleen1234, Feb 25, 2021

2. Mouse & Keyboard Center 3.2.116 breaks Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic mouse

Thank you for the suggestions. I have already tried all of these steps.

My system works fine with another mouse. But I'm still unable to use the Sculpt mouse since updating M & K Center

le squirrel, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse is not working

Hi Gary,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

To assist you better, I would like to know what is the make and model of the computer?

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

For the issue with network connection. I would suggest you to run Network troubleshooter, it will automatically troubleshoot the network problem and check. If it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Network troubleshooter.

• Click on Advanced on the Network troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Network troubleshooter.
    Method 2.

For the issue with mouse, I suggest you to go to the below link, select Windows operating system, try downloading the mouse driver and install the same.

Mouse and Keyboard Center download

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Microsoft Sculpt mouse moves around and left click on the page when I'm not using it

Sculpt comfort mouse windows 10 gestures

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Sculpt Comfort Mouse on Windows 10.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to uninstall the mouse drivers.

• Right click on Windows key,
      select Device Manager.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on each of the drivers and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: Manually install the mouse drivers from the link below.

Refer: Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Choose the current operating system under
    What operating system are you using?

Hop it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Sculpt mouse moves around and left click on the page when I'm not using it

1. Microsoft Sculpt mouse moves around and left click on the page when I'm not using it - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt mouse

2. LEFT HANDED SCULPT MOUSE DEVELOPMENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LEFT HANDED SCULPT MOUSE DEVELOPMENT: LEFT HANDED Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - Development RequestI am a LEFT handed at 53 I've experienced from a young age establishment force me to use my right as they find it hard to emulate what I am learning quite naturally with my left. the position of the ink well at my school...
  3. LEFT HANDED SCULPT MOUSE DEVELOPMENT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LEFT HANDED SCULPT MOUSE DEVELOPMENT: LEFT HANDED Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse - Development RequestI am a LEFT handed at 53 I've experienced from a young age establishment force me to use my right as they find it hard to emulate what I am learning quite naturally with my left. the position of the ink well at my school...
  4. Sculpt Mouse left click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt Mouse left click: Hello,Since some days my mouse left click starts to randomly have issues:- sometimes working normally- sometimes need to click 2 times or more to have it work- sometimes it double click- sometimes it clicks but dont keep it drag and dropOther buttons work perfectly fine.Is...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse use with Microsoft Sculpt Desktop reciever

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse use with Microsoft Sculpt Desktop reciever: Hi,I have just bought a new Microsoft Sculpt Desktop - I am loving the keyboard, but the mouse is too small for my larger hands and prefer the size and comfort of the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse instead.Question is this: Is there a way to have Sculpt Ergonomic mouse...
  6. Is there a setting that moves the cursor upwards when left click is held on the mouse?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a setting that moves the cursor upwards when left click is held on the mouse?: submitted by /u/bigbobber123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixi7dt/is_there_a_setting_that_moves_the_cursor_upwards/
  7. Mouse cursor sticking when I'm moving it around

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse cursor sticking when I'm moving it around: Have a Logitech M310 wireless mouse, and it's giving me problems. Cursor is sticking when I move it around. Sticks briefly, and then moves again. Annoying. I've tried the mouse settings not all of them in Windows, but nothing seems to work. Had this problem before, but...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Left Click Button Is Only Working 75% of the Time

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Left Click Button Is Only Working 75% of the Time: I have a very similar problem as what Rorsacq d'Ardoix described from this link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sculp-ergonomic-desktop-mouse-left-click/ac63a272-986d-4d85-800a-15023b557254 I already tried using my other mouse and do a left...
  9. Sculpt Ergonomic mouse left click not working

Sculpt Ergonomic mouse left click not working: Hello, I purchased the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse last year and I'm happy with it. But the left mouse button is not working correctly. Sometimes I have to press hard to get it to click, sometimes I have to press it 3 or 4 times before it clicks. This wasn't...
  10. Left click mouse

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Left click mouse: Hi all. Ive searched and googled until Im exhausted, finallay joined here to see if theres help. Using win10 om acer aspire laptop. I changed my mouse to a wired red led light under neath. Now whenever I left click on a file/folder/picture etc etc on the desktop nothing...