Windows 10: microsoft sculpt USB connectivity

Discus and support microsoft sculpt USB connectivity in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I recently purchased a Microsoft Sculpt + mouse + number pad. Step 5 (in the instructions on the inside of the box lid) shows a little gizmo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GaryHibb, Dec 27, 2018.

1. GaryHibb Win User

microsoft sculpt USB connectivity

Hello,

I recently purchased a Microsoft Sculpt + mouse + number pad. Step 5 (in the instructions on the inside of the box lid) shows a little gizmo that plugs into the PC. (I assume it's a USB dongle for wireless connection to the PC.)

My box doesn't have this, is it supposed to be included?

:)

GaryHibb, Dec 27, 2018
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Sculpt ergonomic desktop - Replacement

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the version of Windows installed?

I suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Hardware
    Support
    to know about the replacement criteria. Meanwhile, you may also go through the
    Warranty Limit Manual given under Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Dec 27, 2018
  3. T_96 Win User
    Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Connect to Different USB Adapter

Hi,

I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse (wireless with separate USB adapter). Is there any way to connect the keyboard to a different wireless USB adapter that belongs to another Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse?

I brought the keyboard to another system, which also has the same Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse. However, I did not bring the wireless USB adapter, assuming I would be able to pair the keyboard with another USB adapter of the identical product.

Thanks

4. RaPiDo987 Win User

3D sculpting program...

Hey guys!

I would like to make a 3D layout of my computer desk but need a simple sculpting program...

Any suggestions will be much appreciated *Toast :toast:

Thanks for looking

RaPiDo987, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

1. microsoft sculpt USB connectivity - Similar Threads - microsoft sculpt USB

2. New USB Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New USB Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop: Hi, I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard, mouse but unfortunately the USB that I left in my laptop broke off so it doesn't work anymore. Is it possible to get only a new USB or is it impossible to reconnect that to my mouse and keyboard?In other words: are...
  3. New USB Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New USB Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop: Hi, I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard, mouse but unfortunately the USB that I left in my laptop broke off so it doesn't work anymore. Is it possible to get only a new USB or is it impossible to reconnect that to my mouse and keyboard?In other words: are...
  4. New USB Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Desktop - Pairing/Connecting

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Desktop - Pairing/Connecting: Microsoft Sculpt Comfort DesktopKeyboard 1531/Mouse 1557/USB 1461S/N - 0509800770767I cannot for the life of me, figure out how to connect this to my laptopNothing is showing up in the adding Bluetooth/wireless sectionsThere is no First Connect Button on the USBNo pair...
  6. Sculpt Keyboard stopped connecting to USB

Sculpt Keyboard stopped connecting to USB: My Sculpt Keyboard stopped working. We cleaned it with air and a light cloth and now its DOA. The mouse still works. Is there a "switch" on the sculpt keyboard that needs to be pressed to pair it back with the dongle ? The batteries were out for abut 2 hours. Thank you...
  7. issue connecting microsoft sculpt keyboard

issue connecting microsoft sculpt keyboard: I am having issue connecting my mIcrosoft keyboard as it is requesting a password now which wasn't the case a week ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-connecting-microsoft-sculpt-keyboard/cd01f958-f7f6-4a53-b8e1-c204e2413eed
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard USB Connection fails

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard USB Connection fails: I plug my sculpt USB dongle in to the USB port on my Windows 10 laptop and the laptop registers the device for about 5 seconds long enough for MS KB and Mouse center to find it and then the connection dies. It's incredibly frustrating. I've tried updating the drivers. I've...
  9. Microsoft sculpt ergonomic Keyboard - USB issues

Microsoft sculpt ergonomic Keyboard - USB issues: Good morning, I have just updated win 10 and the USB receiver for the keyboard is no more recognised. The error message in Device manager: "Unknown USB device (Device descriptor request failed)" I've tried: - repluggling the USB - Changing USB port - uninstalling...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse won't connect

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse won't connect: My Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse worked yesterday without any issue but today it won't connect. I have tried the following: - Turn laptop off and on - Turn mouse off and on - Removed device under bluetooth settings and tried to add device but never appeared - Removed...