Windows 10: Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse problems

Discus and support Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having major problems with the Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse combo sets. I'm an IT consultant and I have recommended... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joe Aas, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Joe Aas Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse problems

I am having major problems with the Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse combo sets. I'm an IT consultant and I have recommended several of these sets to customers. I would say that I have about an 80% failure rate with these devices. I've had to return them for keys that don't work and mouse problems. Right now I have a client with one that goes through batteries every two weeks (on both keyboard and mouse) and another with a mouse that needs to be mashed hard to get a good click. I don't want to sell any more of these because of the definition of insanity. Are others experiencing similar problems with this product? Am I the crazy one? I can think of one of these that I've sold that hasn't gone bad. Yet.

:)

Joe Aas, Jan 25, 2019
  2. T_96 Win User

Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse Connect to Different USB Adapter

Hi,

I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse (wireless with separate USB adapter). Is there any way to connect the keyboard to a different wireless USB adapter that belongs to another Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse?

I brought the keyboard to another system, which also has the same Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse. However, I did not bring the wireless USB adapter, assuming I would be able to pair the keyboard with another USB adapter of the identical product.

Thanks

3. T_96 Win User

Hi Monica,

The setup is:

System A: Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse + 1 wireless USB adapter

- Both the keyboard and mouse work with the wireless USB adapter that came with them.

System B: Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse + 1 wireless USB adapter

- The mouse works with the wireless USB adapter that came with it.

What I would like to do is connect the keyboard from System A to the wireless USB adapter in System B. To answer your question - no, the wireless USB adapter from System B is currently unable to detect the Keyboard from System A.

Thanks

4. Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse problems

Thank you for the information.

As per your query, you cannot use a different adapter to your Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse. The Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse has a unique wireless receiver and is only designated to be used on its original pair.

Should you have further questions, let us know.

Monica Cam, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse problems

1. Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse problems - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt Wireless

2. Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse: I need to submit a claim as my Keyboard disconnects from the bluetooth USB while the number pad and mouse continue to work. I can't see anywhere where this can be done properly on the website. There is similar complaints online as these products don't have a serial number. I...
  3. Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse: I need to submit a claim as my Keyboard disconnects from the bluetooth USB while the number pad and mouse continue to work. I can't see anywhere where this can be done properly on the website. There is similar complaints online as these products don't have a serial number. I...
  4. Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  7. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse: I have several different sets of the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse. Sometimes things get mixed up, is there a way I can tell which dongle goes with which keyboard, 10-key, and mouse?...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Mouse Battery Issue

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Mouse Battery Issue: I have a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Mouse at my office and at my home. I use the office mouse 8 hours a day and never turn it off and the batteries last for months. My home computer is rarely used and the mouse is turned off most of the time but it eats batteries...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard & Mouse issue

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard & Mouse issue: Hello, I have got a strange problem since update Windows 10. my windows version is Windows 10 pro 64-bit 10.0 build 18362 suddenly, the mouse stopped clicking on desktop icons or sometimes, while is stopped clicking start menu icons, it clicked desktop icons. Even...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft ergo mouse issue

2. microsoft sculpt keyboard not working

3. can connect sculpt mouse but not keyboard

4. microsoft sculpt ergonomic mouse problems,
  5. microsoft sculpt mouse problems,
  6. receiver microsoft sculpt dual receiver mouse and keyboard,
  7. ms sculpt keyboard not working windows 10,
  8. microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard problem,
  9. how to install microsoft sculpt bluetooth keyboard windows 10,
  10. microsoft mouse issue ergonomic,
  11. ergonomic keyboard hardware troubleshooting,