Windows 10: Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Keyboard Won't Connect

Discus and support Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Keyboard Won't Connect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Sculp mouse is connecting fine. Can't get keyboard to connect. Batteries are fine and keys aren't stuck. Tried on multiple computers. * Moved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by R.T.Browning, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Keyboard Won't Connect

My Sculp mouse is connecting fine. Can't get keyboard to connect. Batteries are fine and keys aren't stuck. Tried on multiple computers.

* Moved from Mobile Devices

* OS not specified

:)

R.T.Browning, Nov 27, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Mobile Keyboard Pictured

Microsoft is applying the design principles of its September-launched Sculpt Comfort desktop keyboard on a new product targeting Windows 8 tablet-docked desktops and notebooks, the Sculpt Mobile. Measuring 355 x 167 x 13 mm (WxDxH), and weighing 438 g, the Sculpt Mobile is a compact wireless keyboard that uses Bluetooth to talk to its host device. It features a compact 87-key QWERTY layout in a number of IMEs. Pictured below is the Japanese + English keyset. Powered by two AAA-size batteries, the Sclupt Mobile can work up to 5 months with typical usage before needing a battery replacement. It can maintain a range of 10 meters with its included USB Bluetooth dongle, which can vary, if using the tablet's in-built Bluetooth transceiver. Slated for November 2, the Sculpt Mobile is expected to be priced at 4,935 JPY (US $63).

Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Keyboard Won't Connect 102a_thm.jpg

Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Keyboard Won't Connect 102b_thm.jpg

Source: Hermitage Akihabara

btarunr, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Interesting issue:

Recently started a new job, they purchased me the sculpt wireless keyboard and mouse for the office. The 1/! and 2/@ Keys don't always work, weird thing is Microsoft already sent me a replacement and that one does the same thing, I have a Logitech K520 wireless
    keyboard at home, and it works just fine. Not sure what they deal is, I have already installed the Microsoft Keyboard and mouse center, I have deleted drivers and reinstalled. Previous to this I had a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic wireless Keyboard and it worked
    fine until my company upgraded my computer to Windows 10, it start acting bizarrely and eventually died.

I guess im more than likely going to have to go back to a wired keyboard, not sure whats up with the microsoft stuff but its not working for me. Anyone got any ideas?

Dirtyswabby, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Keyboard Won't Connect

microsoft sculpt ergonomic keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard on your PC as it stops working. For more clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC?
    2. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    3. Does the issue occurs while using a specific application or all the applications?
    4. Is the trans-receiver for the keyboard connected properly to the PC?

Meanwhile, you can try re-installing the drivers and Microsoft Mouse and keyboard center for the keyboard and check if that helps. You can download the drivers from the

Microsoft website

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of troubleshooting steps to assist you better.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Keyboard Won't Connect

1. Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Keyboard Won't Connect - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt Wireless

2. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard won't connect to Acer Nitro V

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard won't connect to Acer Nitro V: Hello,I have a Microsoft Sculpt keyboard that I've used for a while without problems with my old Acer laptop, as well as work computer it was a Citrix PC, but don't know much about it. I recently purchased a new Acer Nitro V, and while it's been great so far, I cannot get the...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard won't connect to Acer Nitro V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard won't connect to Acer Nitro V: Hello,I have a Microsoft Sculpt keyboard that I've used for a while without problems with my old Acer laptop, as well as work computer it was a Citrix PC, but don't know much about it. I recently purchased a new Acer Nitro V, and while it's been great so far, I cannot get the...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard: I replaced the batteries on my Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard and then started to type. The keyboard worked for about 5 minutes and then stopped. My mouse still works and so does my number pad. If I take the batteries out again new batteries and put them back in it only...
  5. Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard

Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard: I replaced the batteries on my Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard and then started to type. The keyboard worked for about 5 minutes and then stopped. My mouse still works and so does my number pad. If I take the batteries out again new batteries and put them back in it only...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Sculpt Wireless Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt Wireless Keyboard: I have used the Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 for what feels like forever. When it was rumored they were going to be discontinued years ago I stocked up. Well, my one at home died and I had no more in my stash. I decided it was time to move on and bought the Sculpt...
  8. Sculpt Wireless Keyboard

Sculpt Wireless Keyboard: I have used the Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 for what feels like forever. When it was rumored they were going to be discontinued years ago I stocked up. Well, my one at home died and I had no more in my stash. I decided it was time to move on and bought the Sculpt...
  9. Sculpt Wireless Keyboard

Sculpt Wireless Keyboard: I have used the Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 for what feels like forever. When it was rumored they were going to be discontinued years ago I stocked up. Well, my one at home died and I had no more in my stash. I decided it was time to move on and bought the Sculpt...
  10. wireless sculpt keyboard combo connection issue

wireless sculpt keyboard combo connection issue: when my wife has this keyboard connected to her laptop it disconnects and reconnects several times then works fine for 5-10 minutes then does it again. Her computer is fully updated and all drivers are updated. The keyboard did seem to work fine up until two Microsoft...