Windows 10: Microsoft Search Webcast: Get started with Microsoft Search in Bing

Discus and support Microsoft Search Webcast: Get started with Microsoft Search in Bing in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Session Title: Microsoft Search Webcast: “Get started with Microsoft Search in Bing” Date and Time: Tuesday October 16, 2018 @ 9:00 AM PST Session... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Search Webcast: Get started with Microsoft Search in Bing

Source: Microsoft Search Webcast: Get started with Microsoft Search in Bing - Microsoft Tech Community - 268505

See also: Announcing Microsoft Search - Windows 10 Forums

:)

Brink, Oct 9, 2018
  2. entropy13 Win User
    entropy13, Oct 9, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Outlines New Search Business Model: Live Search Cashback

Microsoft Corp. today announced it will offer ad-funded cash rebates to customers who find and purchase their favorite products through a new program called Microsoft Live Search cashback. Key partners including eBay, Barnes & Noble.com, Overstock.com, Sears, Zappos.com, and WPP joined Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates at advance08, Microsoft’s annual advertising customer event, to announce their participation in the new program.

The complete Live Search cashback product portfolio includes more than 10 million product offers from more than 700 merchants, including more than 13 of the top 40 U.S. retailers. The company also announced it has delivered a new Live Search travel destination, Live Search Farecast, making it easy for searchers to find the best travel deals on the Web.

“We believe search can offer much more value to consumers and advertisers than it does today, and we see Live Search cashback as an important opportunity to deliver additional value,” Gates said. “Our goal is to make Live Search the most rewarding commercial search destination on the Web. Live Search cashback will help advertisers drive more online sales while giving consumers a new way to stretch their dollars.”

During his keynote address, Gates outlined three areas of focus for the company’s broad search vision:
    • Delivering the best search results by continuing to focus on relevancy and selection
    • Expanding the role of search around the set of tasks that searchers are most often working to accomplish — including commerce, entertainment, navigation and reference — through improvements in its user experience, intelligent tools and access across devices
    • Innovating in the economic model that today powers the search business by rewarding both advertisers and consumers for engagement
    Today’s announcements of Live Search cashback and Live Search Farecast signify that commerce queries will be the first of the four tasks on which the company will focus. As part of this “Commercial Search” strategy, Microsoft aims to make Live Search the premier search engine for the growing category of search queries that help consumers conduct research and purchase goods or services, and which are critical to merchants aiming to drive online sales of their products.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Oct 9, 2018
  4. malware Win User

Microsoft Updates Live Search Service

Microsoft on Thursday began phasing in a slick new version of its Live Search service in a bid to gain ground on leading Internet search rivals Google and Yahoo. The revamped search engine includes new software that figures out what people are seeking despite vague or misspelled queries. Microsoft's improved Live Search will be available throughout the United States in a week and globally by the end of October, according to vice president of search and advertising platform group Satya Nadella. "The core thing for us is to show user we made a quantum jump in search results," Nadella said while demonstrating Search at an invitation-only gathering at Microsoft's campus in Mountain View, California.
    Source: AFP

malware, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Search Webcast: Get started with Microsoft Search in Bing - Similar Threads - Microsoft Search Webcast

2. Bing Search not working in Start Menu

in Cortana
    Bing Search not working in Start Menu: Bing Search not working in Start Menu in Windows 10 Home 20H2. I want to use Bing Web Search but it is not working. I also added "BingSearchEnabled" in Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Search but still it is not working....
  3. Bing in Start Search Windows 10

in Cortana
    Bing in Start Search Windows 10: I want to enable the Bing in Start Search as I feel it more convenient but after the recent update of windows I am having trouble with the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-in-start-search-windows-10/43026a43-f420-4ca5-93ea-44ed06aef419
  4. Bing in Start Search Windows 10

in Cortana
    Bing in Start Search Windows 10: I want to enable the Bing in Start Search as I feel it more convenient but after the recent update of windows I am having trouble with the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-in-start-search-windows-10/7d18d575-6c0c-418a-83e4-f72bb03fd715
  5. remove bing as the default search engine in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    remove bing as the default search engine in Microsoft Edge: This has been asked till the cows come home but the answers are scripted and never tested before the response to the question. I know that bing is an integral part of the Edge browser. I create my own search engine in the list but bing won't allow my search engine to be used....
  6. Bing in Start Search in Windows 10

in Cortana
    Bing in Start Search in Windows 10: I want to remove or disable Bing in the Start Search in Windows 10. The common advice in the Internet is the following: in Cortana & Search Settings - Click the switch beneath Cortana can give you suggestions, reminders, alerts, and more at the top of the menu so that it...
  7. Searching with the Bing Search bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Searching with the Bing Search bar: When I enter a search in the Bing search bar on the screen of my desk top computer, the search comes on the minimized window, but will not open in Maximized view. What caused this and how can it be fixed to open the window on the screen instead of the bottom task bar on the...
  8. Improvements to Microsoft Search in Bing

in Windows 10 News
    Improvements to Microsoft Search in Bing: Recently, you may have noticed some changes to the way Microsoft Search in Bing looks. We’ve made some improvements so using Office 365, SharePoint Online, and Microsoft Search in Bing is more consistent and familiar. We’ve also redesigned work and web results to provide a...
  9. Introducing Locations in Microsoft Search in Bing

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Locations in Microsoft Search in Bing: Maps and directions are a common intent for many enterprise searches. Many companies have more than one building and it's critical for businesses to provide a correct answer when employees search for a building location or directions within their organization. As one of the...
  10. Bing search

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bing search: How do I search information in France from the Bing search engine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/bing-search/5b7ae6e0-5a1c-4699-aad6-74d7d1e02b7d