Windows 10: microsoft secuity allert holding your browser for ransom

Discus and support microsoft secuity allert holding your browser for ransom in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; why is there no one SMART ENOUGH TO PREVENT THESE ALERTS AND RANSOM FROM Microsoft. unles micrOsosft is creating this scam to make more money. I WOULD... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by davidreese1, Nov 21, 2018.

1. microsoft secuity allert holding your browser for ransom

why is there no one SMART ENOUGH TO PREVENT THESE ALERTS AND RANSOM FROM Microsoft. unles micrOsosft is creating this scam to make more money. I WOULD THINK SOMEONE WOULD MAYBE HAVE SOME BRAINS IN THERE HEAD. THIS IS BULLSHIT AND MICROSOFT SHOUKLD BE ASHAMED OF THEM SELVE FOR BEING SO FUCKING STUPID. I WISH I WAS SMART ENOUGH TO SEND YOU ALL A VICIOUS ELECTRONIC ATTACK AND FUCK YOU ALL LIKE YOU FUCK NET USERS WITH YOUR SCAM TO MAKE MONEY

:)

davidreese1, Nov 21, 2018
  2. djbbenn Win User

New Trojan that Demands a Ransom

There is a new virus out there discovered by virus hunters known as "Cryzip". The Trojan encrypts your files and then demands a $300 ransom for the decryption password to get your files back. After encrypting the files, the virus leaves a nice step-by-step guide of how to go about paying the ransom off. It's supposedly spread through email Spam, and has successfully evaded anti-virus scanners.

Source: eWeek

djbbenn, Nov 21, 2018
  3. sttubs Win User
    browser hijacked

I've removed viruses using Avast & Malwarebytes but still get browser redirects when trying to go to any Microsoft sites or update page. Any suggestions?

sttubs, Nov 21, 2018
  4. microsoft secuity allert holding your browser for ransom

ransomeware is holding my computer hostage...what do i do?

Did you find any ransom note? Have your files been encrypted? Did their file extensions change?

Try to identify the ransomware by going here: ID Ransomware

Upload a ransom note and/or sample encrypted file to identify the ransomware that has encrypted your data.

Also read/do:

How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also... Here's a list of various Ransomware threads:
    List of Ransomware Support Topics, FAQs and News Articles

Perhaps you see something there which seems similar.

When in doubt, suggestion to ask for free expert help here:
    Ransomware Help & Tech Support Forum - BleepingComputer.com

For later reading:

Jsssssssss, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

microsoft secuity allert holding your browser for ransom

1. microsoft secuity allert holding your browser for ransom - Similar Threads - microsoft secuity allert

2. Secuity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secuity: Hi for some reason i go to the same websites for years to login now recently it's asking me the human robot stuff. never done this before ?Thank you.TIMMY 2 TOESuse same browser all the time. EDGE...
  3. Secuity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Secuity: Hi for some reason i go to the same websites for years to login now recently it's asking me the human robot stuff. never done this before ?Thank you.TIMMY 2 TOESuse same browser all the time. EDGE...
  4. Secuity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to ransom your personal properties from Microsoft this time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to ransom your personal properties from Microsoft this time: Clearly someone forgot to "prevent" meant to "not allow" NOT "do it myself, not others." Being as it is still Microsoft products- I would love the information what "subscription" I need this time to now be allowed ACCESS to being able to work- let alone just all of my...
  6. How to ransom your personal properties from Microsoft this time

How to ransom your personal properties from Microsoft this time: Clearly someone forgot to "prevent" meant to "not allow" NOT "do it myself, not others." Being as it is still Microsoft products- I would love the information what "subscription" I need this time to now be allowed ACCESS to being able to work- let alone just all of my...
  7. How to ransom your personal properties from Microsoft this time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Your browser is managed by your organization says Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    Your browser is managed by your organization says Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge may display a Managed by your organization message when you open the 3-dot More menu in the top-right corner. Clicking on this link will take you to the following page in your Edge browser: edge://management This page will display: Microsoft Edge is...
  9. Bitlocker used by hacker to hold us to Ransom - are Microsoft able to assist?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker used by hacker to hold us to Ransom - are Microsoft able to assist?: So, a hacker was able to use Microsoft's Bitlocker to hold me to ransom. Despite the lost data including hundreds of precious memories yep, backed up onto another disk but that too was locked using Microsoft's Bitlocker I cannot afford to pay $5000!!! Why is this possible?...
  10. Holding New Laptop for Ransom

Holding New Laptop for Ransom: I got my new Dell laptop May 11. May 12 Microsoft said Outlook and Windows Hello passwords wrong so my laptop was being held hostage. I was denied the use of my laptop, my perfectly good printer, all the software I installed on it. I learned how to disable Windows Hello, the...