Windows 10: microsoft security client OOBE stopped due to the following error Session "Microsoft...

Discus and support microsoft security client OOBE stopped due to the following error Session "Microsoft... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; what is needed to be done to correct this kernel error... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mr RobertWolf III, Mar 23, 2019.

1. microsoft security client OOBE stopped due to the following error Session "Microsoft...

what is needed to be done to correct this kernel error

:)

Mr RobertWolf III, Mar 23, 2019
  2. Earnestz Win User

Windows 10 Error: Microsoft Security Essentials OOBE was stopped

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and had Microsoft Security Essentials installed in Windows 7. I removed it with a Microsoft Fix It tool. Now I continuously get the error "Session "Microsoft Security Client OOBE" stopped due to the following error: 0xC000000D"
    in the Windows event log. There are other posts about this and also a fix ("navigate to: C:/program data/microsoft/microsoft security essentials/support/ > then locate the file: "MSSEOOBE.etl" and simply delete it) but I run windows 10 and cant find my security
    essentials folder (if it even exists). What can I do to fix this?

Thanks for the help

Earnestz, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Running out of ideas to fix this problem

In the even viewer these four errors occured within a minute:

error -The previous system shutdown at 10:10:07 PM on ‎12/‎5/‎2012 was unexpected.

critical -The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

error-Session "Microsoft Security Client OOBE" stopped due to the following error: 0xC000000D
    error -Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

MattMilne94, Mar 23, 2019
  4. DPM2009 Win User

microsoft security client OOBE stopped due to the following error Session "Microsoft...

BSOD: session "eventlog-airspacechannel" stopped due to the following error: 0xc0000188

My PC went to sleep mode after 10 min and woke up while crashing
    (BSOD) and creating a memory dump.

I could trace the crash to this event : session "eventlog-airspacechannel" stopped due to the following error: 0xc0000188.

It seems to be related to an eventlog as set by the Performance monitor (see this

The fix suggested in that post, is to set the Log mode to "circular"(see picture)

microsoft security client OOBE stopped due to the following error Session "Microsoft... 184c61ab-2aa8-46c3-9dfc-75236d63be47.png

My questions are:

• How can an event log crash my system?
    • Why do I need to log this event in the first place? Can I disable it?
    My specs: Windows 10 pro 64-bit version 1703 (build 15063.250) with Office 2010.

Not sure if it should be posted here, instead of TechNet, but I give it a try here, first.

Cheers,

Dave

DPM2009, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

microsoft security client OOBE stopped due to the following error Session "Microsoft...

1. microsoft security client OOBE stopped due to the following error Session "Microsoft... - Similar Threads - microsoft security client

2. AWSALB sticky session is not work due to Microsoft Edge update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AWSALB sticky session is not work due to Microsoft Edge update.: There is some cases that the AWS ALB sticky session did not work due to the MicrosoftEdge update. There is no problem with the cookies for service login, but only the AWSALB cookie is not sent normally. I'm not sure that the cause is Edge, but I think Edge is suspicious...
  3. Windows 10 Event ID 3 Session "PerfDiag Logger" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Event ID 3 Session "PerfDiag Logger" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188: I am using Windows 10 Version 10.0.1941 Build 19041 on a ASUS ROG Maximus XI Code Motherboard, Intel Processor i9-9900KS and ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI Video Card. I am receiving an Error in the Event Viewer as follows and I am asking what I should do to get rid of this: Event ID...
  4. Session "PerfDiag Logger" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188

Session "PerfDiag Logger" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188: I am trying to debug a very slow login 1.5 minutes after typing in my PIN on Windows 10 x64 Pro after the May 2020 automatic Windows update. Previously, Windows would log in 10 or 15 seconds. But now, the spinner loop spins for 1.5+ minutes before showing me my wallpaper. And...
  5. microsoft security client cannot be found

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft security client cannot be found: Hi folks, Errors in event viewer today. Multiple error codes (2002, 2003, 3002, etc) that say the Microsoft Security Client cannot be found. Looking back, this started mid January and repeats roughly every two weeks. After they happens there is a .net Runtime error and an...
  6. Microsoft Mahjong stopped working due to error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong stopped working due to error code: Something has gone wrong with MS Mahjong and here is the error code I am getting. Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I can't see what to do to resolve this and ideas?...
  7. Session "Circular Kernel Context Logger" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188

Session "Circular Kernel Context Logger" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188: This file, "C:\WINDOWS\system32\WDI\LogFiles\ShutdownCKCL.etl", is set by default to Max 20 MB and neither circular or append options are allowed. The file, for some reason, is extremely protected. Now in my case the file grows very fast and fills the event log pretty much,...
  8. "Circular Kernel Context Logger" stopped due to the following error

in Windows 10 Support
    "Circular Kernel Context Logger" stopped due to the following error: Hi. Ever since the last Windows 10 major update, I get this error. It refers to the BootCKCL.etl file. Code: Event 3, Kernel Event-Tracing - Session "Circular Kernel Context Logger" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188[/quote] I have done Inplace Upgrade and also...
  9. Microsoft Security Client fails at initialisation error 0x80070426

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Security Client fails at initialisation error 0x80070426: I have a dual boot Pc (Windows 10 home 64 bit /Widows 7 home premium 32 bit - both full retail) with 3 hard drives (win 7, win 10 and a shared data drive). I have a 3 machine licence for Kaspersky Total Security. In the past couple of days I have gotten this - [img]...
  10. Session "ReadyBoot" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188

in Windows 10 Support
    Session "ReadyBoot" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188: Hey, i registered here cause any time i've had an issue and googled it the solution has usually lead me here. *Wink I had 4 random shutdowns in the space of 2 hours today. I'm using my system as a DAW and the shutdown occurred while i had a project loaded, there is high...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Session Microsoft Security Client OOBE stopped due to the following error: 0xC000000D

2. microsoft security client oobe stopped due to the following error 0xc000000d