Windows 10: Microsoft Security Dashboard

Discus and support Microsoft Security Dashboard in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Did the Microsoft Security Dashboard format recently change? It looks different while trying to delete browsing history, Location, Data etc. Thanks*... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by thadoctur, Jul 5, 2021.

1. thadoctur Win User

Microsoft Security Dashboard

Did the Microsoft Security Dashboard format recently change? It looks different while trying to delete browsing history, Location, Data etc. Thanks* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

thadoctur, Jul 5, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

End of support on May 31 for Microsoft Band and Health Dashboard apps

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...d-applications

Brink, Jul 5, 2021
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Jul 5, 2021
  4. malware Win User

Microsoft Security Bulletin for September 2007

Microsoft released yesterday the September Security Bulletin for Windows operating system, as part of its monthly security cycle. This bulletin summary lists one critical and three important updates. For more information, see Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for September 2007.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Security Dashboard - Similar Threads - Microsoft Security Dashboard

2. NO SECURITY DASHBOARD AT ALL AFTER FRESH RESET...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO SECURITY DASHBOARD AT ALL AFTER FRESH RESET...: This is ridiculous. Noticed my Windows Security icon in the system tray said "action needed". Clicked it to find out it loads a completely blank screen. Notta. No antivirus, App and Broeswer control... no side menu. Nothing. Did a Windows reset. Did not keep files. Completely...
  3. NO SECURITY DASHBOARD AT ALL AFTER FRESH RESET...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NO SECURITY DASHBOARD AT ALL AFTER FRESH RESET...: This is ridiculous. Noticed my Windows Security icon in the system tray said "action needed". Clicked it to find out it loads a completely blank screen. Notta. No antivirus, App and Broeswer control... no side menu. Nothing. Did a Windows reset. Did not keep files. Completely...
  4. dashboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dashboard: Lost the multi-document icon on dashboard don't know what you call it - where to find and install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dashboard/c2e611ff-9965-4bea-8085-60315e2efb05
  5. dashboard

dashboard: Lost the multi-document icon on dashboard don't know what you call it - where to find and install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dashboard/c2e611ff-9965-4bea-8085-60315e2efb05
  6. RE: SIGNING INTO MICROSOFT DASHBOARD

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    RE: SIGNING INTO MICROSOFT DASHBOARD: Since a last update on my laptop, when I go to sign into Microsoft.com to go to dashboard, the PIN sign in option is no longer coming up on screen. Now I have to enter my email address and password.....I don't know what happened and don't know how to fix it. Anyone else...
  7. Windows Security Dashboard closes immediately

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Dashboard closes immediately: When I open the Windows Security dashboard, the window starts and then closes immediately, even before being complete. I do not find solutions online. Windows 10 Version 10.0.17763 build 17763. thank you...
  8. WD ssd's dashboard security

WD ssd's dashboard security: Came across this little nugget of info, thought I would share for anyone with Western Digital drives who use the dashboard's. Hopefully there will be updates soon. Trivial Bugs in Western Digital SSD Utility Puts Owners at Risk 137722
  9. WD ssd's dashboard security

in Windows 10 Support
    WD ssd's dashboard security: Came across this little nugget of info, thought I would share for anyone with Western Digital drives who use the dashboard's. Hopefully there will be updates soon. Trivial Bugs in Western Digital SSD Utility Puts Owners at Risk 137722
  10. Cannot open Security Dashboard for Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot open Security Dashboard for Windows Defender: Just did a clean install of Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool. During installation, I set up Windows to put the Users file on my D:\ drive (https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/move-users-folder-location-in-windows-10.260/). Everything went smoothly until I did the...