Windows 10: microsoft security program

Discus and support microsoft security program in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; On a new windows 10 laptop do you need a security program other than the one installed by Microsoft ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kristinaMcDonald1, Apr 29, 2020.

1. microsoft security program

On a new windows 10 laptop do you need a security program other than the one installed by Microsoft ?

:)

kristinaMcDonald1, Apr 29, 2020

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User
  4. malware Win User

microsoft security program

Microsoft Security Bulletin for September 2007

Microsoft released yesterday the September Security Bulletin for Windows operating system, as part of its monthly security cycle. This bulletin summary lists one critical and three important updates. For more information, see Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for September 2007.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

microsoft security program

1. microsoft security program - Similar Threads - microsoft security program

2. Windows Security Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Program: I need to disable all antivirus capabilities on my computer momentarily and so I opened "Windows Security" but there is simply nothing there. No settings or anything, is there any way I can uninstall it or fix it without having to completely repair windows entirely?...
  3. Security programs question

Security programs question: Is the Windows security that comes in win 10 pro pretty decent or should I get a different software program to install? Thanks! *Smile 161467
  4. security program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    security program: was wondering if I need additional security now that I have Windows 10. I just upgraded from Windows 7 and had Trend Security with the Windows 7. Is it necessary to have this additional security??...
  5. Multiple security programs

Multiple security programs: I have Windows 10 and understand that Microsoft has security software installed. I recently had my computer worked on which I regret because nothing looks the same or is in the same place! I have multiple software for security showing up in the start menu (reason, byte...
  6. Windows security program

Windows security program: How do I disable windows 10 security to use a different anti virus, antimalware program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-program/527fbb48-51f9-485d-9582-07ecb50aa6d7"
  7. existing security program

existing security program: How do I know if I should keep Norton or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/existing-security-program/5c77d255-ab84-41e9-ab4b-9c77a22f066c"
  8. Microsoft explains what is the Security Update Validation Program

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft explains what is the Security Update Validation Program: The Security Update Validation Program (SUVP) is a quality assurance testing program for Microsoft security updates, which are released on the second Tuesday of each month. The SUVP provides early access to Microsoft security updates—up to three weeks in advance of the...
  9. Microsoft Security Essentials: Does "allow program" allow the infected program, or all...

Microsoft Security Essentials: Does "allow program" allow the infected program, or all...: I've searched and been unable to find an answer to this question, because Microsoft is unaware that their instructions are dangerously ambiguous. When Microsoft Security Essentials gives you the options to Remove, Quarantine, or Allow "a program", what does "Allow" mean?...
  10. Disabling security programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disabling security programs: TenForum's installation guide says 'you will need to disable or uninstall any 3rd party AV or security program' I'm a little concerned about this and just wanted to confirm if it's safe to do so. And does every security program need to be disabled - I have several, my AV plus...