Windows 10: Microsoft security Win11

Discus and support Microsoft security Win11 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi,In Windows 11, the Microsoft Security window is blank. Cannot access any feature.What's going on?Thanks,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jacquesAntoine, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Microsoft security Win11

Hi,In Windows 11, the Microsoft Security window is blank. Cannot access any feature.What's going on?Thanks,

:)

jacquesAntoine, Dec 4, 2021
  2. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Dec 4, 2021
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Security Bulletin for September 2007

Microsoft released yesterday the September Security Bulletin for Windows operating system, as part of its monthly security cycle. This bulletin summary lists one critical and three important updates. For more information, see Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for September 2007.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Dec 4, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Microsoft security Win11

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft security Win11

1. Microsoft security Win11 - Similar Threads - Microsoft security Win11

2. Device Security, win11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Security, win11 Pro: I have two Dell desktops and a Lenovo laptop All cuurent models all with win11 Pro all win critial updates as of mid Nov23.The only common software being O365 buis and BitDefender Total security 2023And the only common hardware is a current Epson Workforce printerWin11 Pro...
  3. Device Security, win11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Security, win11 Pro: I have two Dell desktops and a Lenovo laptop All cuurent models all with win11 Pro all win critial updates as of mid Nov23.The only common software being O365 buis and BitDefender Total security 2023And the only common hardware is a current Epson Workforce printerWin11 Pro...
  4. Missing security tab on Win11 pro properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing security tab on Win11 pro properties: If I select a single file > properties I have access to all tabs, if I select multiple files I can only see general & details tabs.I have searched for info on this problem & have tried the suggestions using GPedit & regedit but it makes no difference.I have access to another...
  5. Help with win11 Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with win11 Security: Hi.I'm very careful with cybersecurity, but some strange things are happening.I've installed MalwareBytes and don't liked it.Today, while playing minecraft, my pc stopped. When i turned it on, this message appeared:"Your PIN is no longer avaible due to a change to the...
  6. Help with win11 Security

Help with win11 Security: Hi.I'm very careful with cybersecurity, but some strange things are happening.I've installed MalwareBytes and don't liked it.Today, while playing minecraft, my pc stopped. When i turned it on, this message appeared:"Your PIN is no longer avaible due to a change to the...
  7. Upgrading to win11 secure boot issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to win11 secure boot issue: The only issue i have currently is that my device needs to be secure boot under uefi/bios and not legacy, which im pretty sure it is according to the settings im looking at, can anyone explain why and/how to fix this and whats wrong?...
  8. Upgrading to win11 secure boot issue

Upgrading to win11 secure boot issue: The only issue i have currently is that my device needs to be secure boot under uefi/bios and not legacy, which im pretty sure it is according to the settings im looking at, can anyone explain why and/how to fix this and whats wrong?...
  9. Upgrading to win11 secure boot issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Can't open Windows Security app in Win11

Can't open Windows Security app in Win11: I can't open the Windows Security app for an unknown reason.I can't open it since I upgrade my os to Windows 11 release preview channel.I never met this issue in Win 10 before....