Windows 10: Microsoft Security/ Windows Security Is not Getting rid of my virus

Discus and support Microsoft Security/ Windows Security Is not Getting rid of my virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; do you have any ideas on what i can do?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EliottDragon, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Microsoft Security/ Windows Security Is not Getting rid of my virus

do you have any ideas on what i can do?

:)

EliottDragon, Mar 11, 2021
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Security Bulletin for September 2007

Microsoft released yesterday the September Security Bulletin for Windows operating system, as part of its monthly security cycle. This bulletin summary lists one critical and three important updates. For more information, see Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for September 2007.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Mar 11, 2021
  3. suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Mar 11, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Microsoft Security/ Windows Security Is not Getting rid of my virus

Windows Security Virus Scan

Please confirm you don't have a list like this:

Microsoft Security/ Windows Security Is not Getting rid of my virus [​IMG]

e.g. from here (or via the control panel):

Microsoft Security/ Windows Security Is not Getting rid of my virus [​IMG]

If not, suggests deeper problems. To which uninstall option are you referring? (A picture is worth...)

dalchina, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Security/ Windows Security Is not Getting rid of my virus

1. Microsoft Security/ Windows Security Is not Getting rid of my virus - Similar Threads - Microsoft Security Security

2. Virus and Security issue.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and Security issue.: My PC suffered a virus infection last week, the attack was so harsh that even Microsoft Defender was deleted I installed Malware Bytes scanned the system, and got rid of the virus apparently. I performed an in-place upgrade to recover the defender and successfully recovered...
  3. Security at Glance+Virus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Security at Glance+Virus: Help my security and windows update is not working I can't see the Windows Health Services in the Service and tried some of the techniques in YouTube like commands in the cmd or restart my pc i saw a program running and research it turns out it was a virus i open the location...
  4. Can't get rid of VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore with Windows Security

Can't get rid of VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore with Windows Security: I keep getting the same "severe threat" after Defender scans my computer, and after several "remove" commands, it still comes back:Threat detected: VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestoreCan anyone help make it go away completely? it comes back after every scan....
  5. Virus and Security Alert

Virus and Security Alert: I went to a website and clicked a link but it took me to a tab saying I have a virus and that the website that I tired to is remotely sending hackers my private information. It also that if I closed the tab without calling 888-601-7824 my computer would be shut down for...
  6. Virus Security

Virus Security: For several weeks I was having open4u.co.uk pop-ups. These have stopped now. Should I still be concerned ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-security/1c19817e-bf08-4730-878f-1601ac6f7a1d
  7. Windows Security Virus Scan

Windows Security Virus Scan: This issue just started the last couple days. The actions needed notification advises that the virus protection is turned off and should be restarted. I go into Windows Security and press the restart but after doing whatever for a couple minutes, it states there was an error...
  8. security pop up or virus and how to get rid of

security pop up or virus and how to get rid of: I have an "iexplore" windows security that keeps popping up asking for my user name and password. Is it a virus or how do i get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-pop-up-or-virus-and-how-to-get-rid-of/173637f6-2467-40e8-8f7d-6985719e3cea"
  9. Get rid of these security captcha puzzles!

Get rid of these security captcha puzzles!: These security puzzles are getting way out of hand. If anyone at Microsoft has any pull on this something needs to be done. Its diminishing the surfing experience of using the internet without a doubt and has been for years now. To sit for a minute or more and try to...
  10. How can i get rid of the Security Update for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can i get rid of the Security Update for Microsoft Office: hello, I have windows 10 creator upgrade. I have uninstalled office 2010 (32 bit) en install office 2016 everything works fine. But now i receive via the windows update: Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB3203460) 64-bit version with the errorcode 0x8024002d. i...