Windows 10: Microsoft sends me an authentication email but I don't receive it

Discus and support Microsoft sends me an authentication email but I don't receive it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I have an issue with my Microsoft account : I bought a new PC and when I configure it and its microsoft account, Microsoft checks my identity by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DidierC_855, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Microsoft sends me an authentication email but I don't receive it

Hello I have an issue with my Microsoft account : I bought a new PC and when I configure it and its microsoft account, Microsoft checks my identity by sending me an email with a code that I am supposed to use for authentication classical. The problem is that I never receive the mail, no matter what. I tried to resend the mail, to restart the PC, etc. nothing works, I still do not receive the e-mail from Microsoft.Of course, the email account works well, I tried with a few mails that I could reveive.If some one can help me, I would appreciate a lot !Thanks in advanceDidier

:)

DidierC_855, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Authenticator app now sends security notifications

Source: Microsoft Authenticator app—now sends security notifications - Microsoft Tech Community - 328281

Brink, Nov 26, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Authenticator app now sends security notifications

Source: Microsoft Authenticator app—now sends security notifications - Microsoft Tech Community - 328281

Brink, Nov 26, 2021
  4. Nanny Moo Win User

Microsoft sends me an authentication email but I don't receive it

cannot send or receive emails

We have had a power outage here due to bushfires, and now my email is not sending or receiving.

Unable to send or receive messages for the Lobethal (themoos) account. Windows Live Mail couldn't log on to the email server using authenticated POP (APOP). Contact your email provider and verify that it supports authenticated POP. To change this logon setting,
    in the folder list, right-click on the account name, and then click Properties on the shortcut menu. In the Properties dialog, click the Servers tab and then under Incoming Mail Server, select a logon option.

Server: 'pop.lobethal.net'

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80004005

Protocol: POP3

Port: 110

Secure(SSL): No

what does this mean??

cheers

Roseanne

Nanny Moo, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft sends me an authentication email but I don't receive it

1. Microsoft sends me an authentication email but I don't receive it - Similar Threads - Microsoft sends authentication

2. Email Authentication code not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Authentication code not received: When tyring to log into MS Store I have this issue.Have tried multiple times and multi different ways to verify it and nothing has come through.Any more suggestions?...
  3. Email Authentication code not received

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Authentication code not received: When tyring to log into MS Store I have this issue.Have tried multiple times and multi different ways to verify it and nothing has come through.Any more suggestions?...
  4. help receiving and sending emails

help receiving and sending emails: help with receiving and sending emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-receiving-and-sending-emails/1f71db28-6637-437e-be4a-1ad54bf93049
  5. Microsoft sends me an authentication email but I don't receive it

Microsoft sends me an authentication email but I don't receive it: Hello I have an issue with my Microsoft account : I bought a new PC and when I configure it and its microsoft account, Microsoft checks my identity by sending me an email with a code that I am supposed to use for authentication classical. The problem is that I never receive...
  6. Microsoft sends me an authentication email but I don't receive it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft sends me an authentication email but I don't receive it: Hello I have an issue with my Microsoft account : I bought a new PC and when I configure it and its microsoft account, Microsoft checks my identity by sending me an email with a code that I am supposed to use for authentication classical. The problem is that I never receive...
  7. I cannot receive or send email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot receive or send email: Since the latest update for windows 10, I cannot receive or send email from my BT account. Microsoft has to be the worst operating system ever sold. Thank goodness for the internet, as I can gain access to my account online. I need this operating system fixed....
  8. Email sending and receiving issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email sending and receiving issue: "I got windows 10 and use micro soft edge. I have email through google. I am unable to send emails and a long delay getting new emails loaded. WINDOWS" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-sending-and-receiving-issue/e89847da-c476-4a51-8521-60aaf27286a2
  9. Can't receive or send emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't receive or send emails: Ever since an "Update" on August 7, 2020, I cannot receive or send emails on my Windows 10 computer with Windows Live Email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-receive-or-send-emails/b785d8d0-8379-4d7c-908f-4e3b8832b64a
  10. Cannot send or receive email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot send or receive email: I cannot access/use by Comcast email account. Outlook doesn't work either. icloud does not work. The 'Sync' function does not respond. I can connect to the internet (WiFi). Life was fine up to three days ago - I was typing a reply to an email, unintentionally hit a bunch of...