Windows 10: microsoft sent me a Surface Pro 7 to replace my defective one. Data Transfer

Discus and support microsoft sent me a Surface Pro 7 to replace my defective one. Data Transfer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there an easy to transfer my data to my new surface pro 7? Does MS Office 2010 need to be re-installed? Any help will be appreciated. I have an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by richard surface4, May 6, 2020.

1. microsoft sent me a Surface Pro 7 to replace my defective one. Data Transfer

Is there an easy to transfer my data to my new surface pro 7? Does MS Office 2010 need to be re-installed?

Any help will be appreciated. I have an Assure plan and under warranty

:)

richard surface4, May 6, 2020

2. Microsoft Surface Data Eraser

Microsoft Surface Data Eraser

Source: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...ce-data-eraser

Cluster Head, May 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Pro transfer to new Surface 7 Pro

I just purchased a Surface 7 Pro to upgrade from my Surface 3 with Windows 10 Pro. The Surface 7 Pro has the Windows 10 Home version that I would like to upgrade with Windows 10 Pro but don't know where to find my Product Key. I don't recall purchasing
    and I believe that my last Microsoft Windows update resulted in the Pro version being installed. Can anyone help with step-by-step instructions on where to find the product key so that I can copy and install in my Surface 7 Pro.

MorrisGarcia, May 6, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

microsoft sent me a Surface Pro 7 to replace my defective one. Data Transfer

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, May 6, 2020
Thema:

microsoft sent me a Surface Pro 7 to replace my defective one. Data Transfer

1. microsoft sent me a Surface Pro 7 to replace my defective one. Data Transfer - Similar Threads - microsoft sent Surface

2. Surface Pro 7+ possible replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 7+ possible replacement: Hi there,I have a Surface Pro 7+, its Serial Number is 003009210253. It has recently had problems due to overheating as a result of being brought on-the-go for work often, and this has left the screen being unable to light up, however it still shows content on the screen very...
  3. Surface Pro 7+ possible replacement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 7+ possible replacement: Hi there,I have a Surface Pro 7+, its Serial Number is 003009210253. It has recently had problems due to overheating as a result of being brought on-the-go for work often, and this has left the screen being unable to light up, however it still shows content on the screen very...
  4. Surface Pro 7+ possible replacement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Transferring an Office 2019 Pro from a defective computer to a replacement one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring an Office 2019 Pro from a defective computer to a replacement one.: HiI have Office 2019 Pro running on a defective laptop which is being replaced by another one, so I'm in the process of porting all my apps from the old defective laptop to the replacement one. Unfortunately, I misplaced the Product Key, so I used one of the tools advertised...
  6. Transferring an Office 2019 Pro from a defective computer to a replacement one.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring an Office 2019 Pro from a defective computer to a replacement one.: HiI have Office 2019 Pro running on a defective laptop which is being replaced by another one, so I'm in the process of porting all my apps from the old defective laptop to the replacement one. Unfortunately, I misplaced the Product Key, so I used one of the tools advertised...
  7. Microsoft Surface Pro 7

Microsoft Surface Pro 7: Hi,My Microsoft Surface Pro 7, which is not even a year old freezes when I disconnect plug form power source. I have to force shut it. This has been happening for the past 4-5 days. I reset my PC but it did not help. Please let me know how I can solve it....
  8. Microsoft Surface Pro 7

Microsoft Surface Pro 7: In the middle of watching videos or even browsing, my screen goes black, but my backlit keyboard still glows. There are also instances where the brightness increases or decreases on its own and I'm sure it's not the "automatic brightness change as lighting changes" button...
  9. Windows 10 Pro transfer to new Surface 7 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro transfer to new Surface 7 Pro: I just purchased a Surface 7 Pro to upgrade from my Surface 3 with Windows 10 Pro. The Surface 7 Pro has the Windows 10 Home version that I would like to upgrade with Windows 10 Pro but don't know where to find my Product Key. I don't recall purchasing and I believe that my...
  10. Defective Microsoft Surface mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Defective Microsoft Surface mouse: Hi, I noticed that my mouse was n o longer working today. I changed the batteries but it is intermittent at best. I noticed that one of batteries poles is rusty and cannot seem to be cleaned. I bought the mouse on 9/19/18. I have never put the mouse in water and it appears...