Windows 10: Microsoft servers ps4

Discus and support Microsoft servers ps4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My girlfriend is trying to join the servers thst cane out on ps4 today and it says she needs to Authenticate to microsoft servers and then times her... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by austinsmith1999, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Microsoft servers ps4

My girlfriend is trying to join the servers thst cane out on ps4 today and it says she needs to Authenticate to microsoft servers and then times her out snyone had this problem if so how did you fix it

:)

austinsmith1999, Nov 18, 2020
  2. henasith Win User

PS4 external play options

MKV is a container format which can hold unlimited number of video, audio, picture, or subtitle tracks in one file, but PS4 can play MKV files with the following specification:
    • H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile Level 4.2
    • MP3, AAC LC, AC-3 (Dolby Digital)

Once the MKV you add to PS4 does not meet the above requirements, the problem occurs.

To solve the issue, there are many methods and here list two of them:

1. Handbrake is the go to free converter for video files on Mac.

HandBrake: Open Source Video Transcoder

Install it and then point it at one of your MKV files and convert to one of the preset MP4 defaults in the Handbrake sidebar. Under "Regular" you should be fine with "Normal" or "High Profile" settings.

2. A step by step guide on Does PS4 Play MKV.

The article introduces a detailed guide to help you solve PS4 won't play MKV issue.

henasith, Nov 18, 2020
  3. PS4 Minecraft Servers Please

When do you guys over at Microsoft think you guys are going to come out with PS4 Minecraft Servers like Mineplex and stuff like that. I really want to know and i hope ya’ll have something.

Thank you!

Liam

LiamBarett, Nov 18, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Microsoft servers ps4

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft servers ps4

1. Microsoft servers ps4 - Similar Threads - Microsoft servers ps4

2. Minecraft on PS4, unable to join a world, but it says not invited to join server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on PS4, unable to join a world, but it says not invited to join server: My sister and I got my parents into playing Minecraft. My dad bought my mum a PS4 so they could play together without having to share a screen. They would play their first world together often, until she wasn't allowed to join the world. My sister and I can join the world,...
  3. Minecraft on PS4, unable to join a world, but it says not invited to join server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft on PS4, unable to join a world, but it says not invited to join server: My sister and I got my parents into playing Minecraft. My dad bought my mum a PS4 so they could play together without having to share a screen. They would play their first world together often, until she wasn't allowed to join the world. My sister and I can join the world,...
  4. PS4 Minecraft Servers Please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PS4 Minecraft Servers Please: When do you guys over at Microsoft think you guys are going to come out with PS4 Minecraft Servers like Mineplex and stuff like that. I really want to know and i hope ya’ll have something. Thank you! Liam...
  5. Microsoft account on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account on PS4: Need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-on-ps4/bfd792ed-b0e5-4a01-86af-3c19df7f4b42
  6. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4: Split from this thread. Hello, i have the same issue. I am on an adult account but just created this account today. Could this be the issue and i’m just gonna have to wait or is there something i can do?...
  7. PS4 Minecraft. Microsoft login issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 Minecraft. Microsoft login issue: Ps4 Minecraft. Cannot sign in Microsoft account to access server. Can anyone help please? I am new to gaming and trying to help my 8 year old son. Thanks....
  8. Microsoft account settings for Minecraft PS4

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account settings for Minecraft PS4: I am trying to access to servers on Minecraft for PS4. I already logged with Microsoft Account and game asked me to go to https://aka.ms/accountsettings. To reveiw and change privacy policy. I went to aka.ms/accountsettings for privacy but do not know what and where to...
  9. Ps4 minecraft Microsoft login is a rip off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ps4 minecraft Microsoft login is a rip off: My grandmother bought me minecraft for ps4 with the intent that i would be able to play on servers and even create a Microsoft account, to my supprise i recently realized after many hours of trying to get an account set up, the Microsoft account area in the title screen of...
  10. ps4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ps4: how do I connect a ps4 to my dell all in one using HDMI or however https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/ps4/957c7729-e029-46d6-b90c-99a00f14edbf