Windows 10: Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement Update

Discus and support Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; You’re receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement Update

Source: Microsoft Services Agreement FAQ

:)

Brink, Jul 22, 2016
  2. SN59 Win User

"updates to our terms of use" email from Microsoft

I received an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** stating my service agreement has been updated. There were links to the new service agreement, privacy statement, and FAQ. Is this a valid email?

3. srfreeman Win User
    how we can take windows 10 seriously ?

Through your use of a Microsoft Account (required to post here) and use of this web site (a Microsoft Service), you have already proclaimed your acceptance of the Microsoft Privacy Statements and the Microsoft Services Agreement.

Yet, the words you type here attempt to paint a different picture.

There is an old adage that has been proven over time to be a good measure of credibility; Actions speak louder than words.

One would be well served by questioning the credibility of those who cannot even stand behind their own agreements.

srfreeman, Jul 22, 2016
  4. Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement Update

I got that one today Shawn and did a lot of mouse overs checking the links were actually Microsoft before I clicked on the Safe Sender and got the whole email.

Joan Archer, Jul 22, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement Update

1. Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement Update - Similar Threads - Microsoft Services Agreement

2. Microsoft Service Agreement !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Service Agreement !: I am just wondering ! I am running Windows 10 21H2 and I am trying to digest the new Microsoft service agreement. I use my own Microsoft office 2019 and use most apps out of the "store". Like a lot of people I use CCLEANER AND MALWAREBYTES and one or two third party apps, so...
  3. Microsoft Service Agreement !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Service Agreement !: I am just wondering ! I am running Windows 10 21H2 and I am trying to digest the new Microsoft service agreement. I use my own Microsoft office 2019 and use most apps out of the "store". Like a lot of people I use CCLEANER AND MALWAREBYTES and one or two third party apps, so...
  4. Microsoft Service Agreement !

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Microsoft service agreement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft service agreement: Just had the email from MS re the service agreement. What they don't clearly state is what they support free and what do I have to pay for. For example a recent windows update trashed my PC and I contacted MS support to resolve this, they said I would have to pay! It was...
  6. Error of privacy statement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error of privacy statement: My Pc is blocking on Microsoft privacy statement , which refers my old HP PC. I was trying to accept all the rules/ points many times, but on the next page I get information that : it verificates error , try another time. I was trying to do sth with HP ricovery manager,...
  7. unable to sign agreement statement

in Windows 10 Support
    unable to sign agreement statement: Screen will not scroll up far enough to allow to accept or not to accept agreement. Tab key no help.*Zip 15708
  8. Read Privacy Statement for Windows 10 and Microsoft Services

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Read Privacy Statement for Windows 10 and Microsoft Services: How to: Read Privacy Statement for Windows 10 and Microsoft Services How to Read Privacy Statement for Windows 10 and Microsoft Services [img] Information The Microsoft privacy statement explains what personal data Microsoft collects from you and how Microsoft uses...
  9. Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement

in Windows 10 News
    Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement: What do Windows, Skype, Xbox Live and OneDrive have in common? One simpler service agreement and privacy statement from Microsoft. In a world of more personalized computing, customers need meaningful transparency and privacy protections. And those aren’t possible unless we...
  10. Your Services Agreement and Privacy Statement made clearer 9/15/2016

in Windows 10 News
    Your Services Agreement and Privacy Statement made clearer 9/15/2016: We are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to your use of Microsoft consumer online products and services. We’re making these updates to clarify our terms and ensure that they remain transparent for you, as well as to cover additional Microsoft products,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft privacy statement update