Windows 10: Microsoft services basically all broken on Windows 10 Laptop

Discus and support Microsoft services basically all broken on Windows 10 Laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 laptop from 2018. It's not my main PC so there's not a whole lot on it. It's a Gigabyte Aero 15. A few months ago I went to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RileyStaite, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Microsoft services basically all broken on Windows 10 Laptop

I have a Windows 10 laptop from 2018. It's not my main PC so there's not a whole lot on it. It's a Gigabyte Aero 15. A few months ago I went to install python from the windows store and it just hangs there after I type in my sign in info. Every app still to this day on the store refuses to let me past the sign in. Today I went to install Axure 10 for a college class. As soon as I open it, I have to sign in or create account. Both buttons do absolutely nothing. Something is up with my connection to Microsoft services but I have no idea what it is. Teams still works and my Win updates still work

:)

RileyStaite, Oct 26, 2021

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Oct 26, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 26, 2021
  4. malware Win User

Microsoft services basically all broken on Windows 10 Laptop

Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2)

Microsoft quietly rolled out SP2 for Windows Server 2003 today as part of its critical updates list. Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) is a cumulative service pack that includes the latest updates and provides enhancements to security and stability. In addition, it adds new features and updates to existing Windows Server 2003 features and utilities. The SP2 update can be applied to all Windows Server 2003/Windows XP Professional x64 Edition products.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft services basically all broken on Windows 10 Laptop

1. Microsoft services basically all broken on Windows 10 Laptop - Similar Threads - Microsoft services basically

2. Windows 10 is broken. Microsoft Store Broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is broken. Microsoft Store Broken: Hello, I have recently had problems in windows 10. For starters, I had to reset my pc 2 different times. Now my Microsoft store is no longer working. It opens but when I try to download something it stops gives me code 0x80072f8f. I reinstalled the store via PowerShell, ran...
  3. Everything is basically broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything is basically broken: Alot of stuff is broken like audio service being unavailable, brightness stuck at 100, some apps can't be opened, and i can't run as administrator. I suspect that i need to update, but the update is stuck at Downloading 0%, i tried to factory reset but i got hit by "Unable to...
  4. Everything is basically broken

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Everything is basically broken: Alot of stuff is broken like audio service being unavailable, brightness stuck at 100, some apps can't be opened, and i can't run as administrator. I suspect that i need to update, but the update is stuck at Downloading 0%, i tried to factory reset but i got hit by "Unable to...
  5. Everything is basically broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Microsoft services basically all broken on Windows 10 Laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft services basically all broken on Windows 10 Laptop: I have a Windows 10 laptop from 2018. It's not my main PC so there's not a whole lot on it. It's a Gigabyte Aero 15. A few months ago I went to install python from the windows store and it just hangs there after I type in my sign in info. Every app still to this day on the...
  7. Microsoft services basically all broken on Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft services basically all broken on Windows 10 Laptop: I have a Windows 10 laptop from 2018. It's not my main PC so there's not a whole lot on it. It's a Gigabyte Aero 15. A few months ago I went to install python from the windows store and it just hangs there after I type in my sign in info. Every app still to this day on the...
  8. usmt.ppkg deleted, Windows is basically broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    usmt.ppkg deleted, Windows is basically broken: really screwed up here. was on this laptop, HP Stream or something, and I was clearing up space and saw a file called “usmt.ppkg” in CCleaner. following a bunch of tutorials, i deleted the file. however, after rebooting, it seemed that Windows was broken. I was really scared...
  9. Windows 10 basic functions completely broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 basic functions completely broken: Hello. I have the largest and most fundamental problems one could have with a computer. The most noticeable problem is the wifi section not working at all. The little icon on the taskbar simply disappeared days ago and it has been impossible for me to connect to wifi ever...
  10. Some windows are basically broken, Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some windows are basically broken, Windows 10 Home: Good day, I've come across some broken windows .. the problem is best illustrated by the picture below: [ATTACH] As you can see, the calculator's window has been stretched, and it's entered a 'see-through' mode, so to speak. I wonder what's causing this and is there a...