Windows 10: Microsoft Services Down

Discus and support Microsoft Services Down in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have a serious problem, everything indicates that my Microsoft services have been below. I can't log in, Pin is disabled, when I put the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TinhoLegacy, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Microsoft Services Down

Hello, I have a serious problem, everything indicates that my Microsoft services have been below. I can't log in, Pin is disabled, when I put the password it also doesn't accept it because the internet services are down, both Wi-Fi and Ethernet do not appear. Do you have any way to reactivate the services using another PC? I removed the ssd and put it in an external USB case and turned it on, all the information is there.

:)

TinhoLegacy, Apr 14, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Windows 10 and microsoft services and apps

Hi Randy,

Thank for posting your query in Microsoft community.

Step 1: I would suggest you to reset Windows store cache
    and check if it helps. Please follow these steps:

a. Press Windows + R keys to open
    run window.

b. Type the following command in run
    and press Enter.

wsreset.exe

Step 2: I suggest you to set time and region to US and check if it helps:

• Press Windows + X key

• Select control panel

• Click on region

• Set the region as US.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 14, 2021
  4. malware Win User

Microsoft Services Down

Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2)

Microsoft quietly rolled out SP2 for Windows Server 2003 today as part of its critical updates list. Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) is a cumulative service pack that includes the latest updates and provides enhancements to security and stability. In addition, it adds new features and updates to existing Windows Server 2003 features and utilities. The SP2 update can be applied to all Windows Server 2003/Windows XP Professional x64 Edition products.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Services Down

1. Microsoft Services Down - Similar Threads - Microsoft Services Down

2. Is the catalog update service down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the catalog update service down?: I have tried multiple computers and browsers. The microsoft catalog server does not provide anything on a search. Is it down? If so, when is the estimated time of repair to bring it back?...
  3. Is the catalog update service down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the catalog update service down?: I have tried multiple computers and browsers. The microsoft catalog server does not provide anything on a search. Is it down? If so, when is the estimated time of repair to bring it back?...
  4. Microsoft Services

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Services: Hello guys , i got a problem I can't use any of Microsoft Services like Windows Update Microsoft store without a VPN either some other apps like STEAM or EPIC LAUNCHER Can u help me ? submitted by /u/mustafasa3eed [link] [comments]...
  5. Most services down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Most services down: I was up all night yesterday attempting different solutions to fix my PC but nothing worked. My computer's setting menu is pretty much disabled. Everytime I open it, just immediately crashes. Troubleshoot? Can't access. No internet because my network services are off. My...
  6. update service was shutting down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update service was shutting down: err on getting update on pc how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-service-was-shutting-down/65894a17-8b9b-46d1-b572-c674fd1001bb
  7. Microsoft services

Microsoft services: Why some of the services is block? I assume you can track me on whatever I do, Don't tell me you cannot recognize me from this device, you should know better, isn't it? Why am I having such a hard time trying to comply to your requirement. From my previous experience on...
  8. Is Windows Update Service down?

Is Windows Update Service down?: Tried laptop and desktop. Neither can reach Windows Update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-update-service-down/85a4ffff-f205-4312-81ac-cd12d106d975
  9. Update Service down?

Update Service down?: Lenovo X230 Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.292 Trying to check for updates - every time I get "error encountered" - We couldn't connect to the Update service. We'll try again now. Check you are connected to the internet. Yes the machine IS connected to the...
  10. Update Orchestrator Service is not closing down

Update Orchestrator Service is not closing down: I cannot change the start parameters of my windows update orchestrator service nor is the closing down. I tried closing it down from the task scheduler but it wont work because it is saying that I don't have the permission to do so. There is a single account on this PC i.e....