Windows 10: Microsoft Sharepoint installer won't install after I cancelled it once

Discus and support Microsoft Sharepoint installer won't install after I cancelled it once in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to install Microsoft Sharepoint 2010 and I downloaded the right installer for that. Halfway through its install I cancelled it because I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bansaw, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Bansaw Win User

Microsoft Sharepoint installer won't install after I cancelled it once

I wanted to install Microsoft Sharepoint 2010 and I downloaded the right installer for that.

Halfway through its install I cancelled it because I wanted to custsomize the install.
    I restarted the installer and the splashscreen came up, but it just disappeared.
    I rebooted.
    I tried to "modify" the install from the apps control panel, I forced-uninstalled the whole thing.
    Rebooted, tried everything. Cleared c:\temp c:\windows\temp
    Also the \Office folder in the task schduler etc. Nothing works, - the splash screen just appears then disappears.

Are there some temp files or something that its creating that is stopping it running?

:)

Bansaw, Jan 28, 2020

2. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Jan 28, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. dark2099 Win User

Network Card Installation Help!!!!

Do what I suggested, just hit cancel on the dialogue box for the CD and see if it will install ok.

dark2099, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Sharepoint installer won't install after I cancelled it once - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sharepoint installer

2. Driver didn't install and I can't cancel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver didn't install and I can't cancel: My trackpad stopped working so I tried a bunch of ways to try and get it working again, including downloading the driver outright and installing it that way. I left the installation overnight and it still hasn't completed, and attempting to cancel it just pops up with a...
  3. Driver didn't install and I can't cancel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver didn't install and I can't cancel: My trackpad stopped working so I tried a bunch of ways to try and get it working again, including downloading the driver outright and installing it that way. I left the installation overnight and it still hasn't completed, and attempting to cancel it just pops up with a...
  4. LGPO.zip will Download but once extracted it won't install.......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LGPO.zip will Download but once extracted it won't install.......: I downloaded the LGPO.zip file and extracted it. Unfortunately, I can't seem to install it the extracted folder has 3 files 2 pdfs and 1 I presume is meant to be an .exe file but when clicked a quick cmd screen pops up and immediately disappears. I need this to work so I can...
  5. LGPO.zip will Download but once extracted it won't install.......

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LGPO.zip will Download but once extracted it won't install.......: I downloaded the LGPO.zip file and extracted it. Unfortunately, I can't seem to install it the extracted folder has 3 files 2 pdfs and 1 I presume is meant to be an .exe file but when clicked a quick cmd screen pops up and immediately disappears. I need this to work so I can...
  6. LGPO.zip will Download but once extracted it won't install.......

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Microsoft Store WON'T INSTALL

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store WON'T INSTALL: I've tryed everything I found on the internet, when the cursor is over the install button it shows a red block symbol. If i try to run wsreset it just never ends or shows anything, so I have to stop it. Tried troubleshoting and it found nothing....
  8. Microsoft store games won't to open after installed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store games won't to open after installed: Hi! Microsoft Team. I had a problem about games from microsoft store i already installed and it said succes then i click the "Play" Button then the game is open but it automatically close again,im tried to wsreset.exe too but it didn't work for my laptop i already tried a...
  9. cannot cancel windows installer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot cancel windows installer: cannot cancel windows installer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-cancel-windows-installer/afce4824-1b0d-446f-959f-7b83a208cff3
  10. installation cancells after 60%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installation cancells after 60%: have used windows update assistant, am going from 1803 to 1909 and cancels installation at 60% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-cancells-after-60/38e9b111-15ef-4233-9afb-0483590f2037