Windows 10: Microsoft shares details of the next Windows 10 update

Discus and support Microsoft shares details of the next Windows 10 update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has finally shared the details of the next feature update for Windows 10 codenamed 19H2. As expected, Windows 10 19H2 won’t ship with big new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jul 1, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft shares details of the next Windows 10 update

Microsoft has finally shared the details of the next feature update for Windows 10 codenamed 19H2. As expected, Windows 10 19H2 won’t ship with big new features as the focus is entirely on servicing and better performance.

Microsoft’s next update to Windows 10 will ship later this year and it would be a minor release ahead of the launch of the feature-rich 20H1 update. Microsoft says users can expect better performance, quality improvements, and enterprise features in Windows 10 19H2.

Just like the other Windows 10 releases, the 19H2 update will be serviced for 30 months. Microsoft plans to deliver the 19H2 update to Windows 10 May 2019 Update devices via servicing technology that would offer a more seamless installation process.

On PCs with Windows 10 version 1903, the 19H2 will install like a monthly update and it should make the installation process less disruptive for users. In other words, the 19H2 update would be more like a service pack without major changes to the user interface and core features.

Microsoft is also releasing Windows 10 19H2 Build 18362.10000 to Slow Ring Insiders and it doesn’t contain anything new except two behind-the-scenes changes for OEMs.

Interestingly, Microsoft says the Windows 10 19H2 uses new “controlled feature rollout” to ship new features to Insiders when they’re ready.

“Controlled Feature Rollout (CFR) [is] a method to progressively rollout new features by gradually increasing the audience in a controlled manner,” Microsoft said today.

The post Microsoft shares details of the next Windows 10 update appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jul 1, 2019

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Reefer86 Win User
    Reefer86, Jul 1, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft claims I signed up for Windows 10...

Click to expand... This is my list of hidden updates:

Microsoft shares details of the next Windows 10 update hidden-updates-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft shares details of the next Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Microsoft shares details

2. Windows Updates Details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates Details: Hello Everyone,I want to know where I can get the latest information about Windows Updates, inorder to keep my PC updated with the latest patches/updates from Microsoft.The scenario here is, I want to check the latest updates released by Microsoft with their dates and match...
  3. Windows Updates Details

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updates Details: Hello Everyone,I want to know where I can get the latest information about Windows Updates, inorder to keep my PC updated with the latest patches/updates from Microsoft.The scenario here is, I want to check the latest updates released by Microsoft with their dates and match...
  4. Just Sharing Further Details,

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Just Sharing Further Details,: Hello, How's things?,Just letting you know I am explaining further on just how it is in my case?, from Windows 7 till now?, every kind of dangerous downloaded and installed file/s had gone in undetected or it was fully allowed and the end result/s was so bad that doing...
  5. Microsoft is already testing the next big Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is already testing the next big Windows 10 update: Over the past few weeks, Microsoft has released a flurry of new releases on the Windows testing front without any exciting changes. Essentially, what’s happening here is that Microsoft is publicly testing Windows 10 21H1 preview builds with Insiders without any new features,...
  6. Microsoft announces what is next for Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces what is next for Windows 10 updates: We continue to improve Windows 10, accelerating innovation with investments in quality, new features, and the overall update experience that are all designed to keep you protected and productive. Today, I am excited to introduce our next feature update, Windows 10, version...
  7. Microsoft will share more details about Windows 10 19H2 update soon

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will share more details about Windows 10 19H2 update soon: Earlier this year, a rumour claimed that Windows 10 19H2 (Fall 2019 Update) could end up being a small update with not too many big changes. Microsoft not shipping any preview builds of Windows 10 19H2 seems to indicate this is the case. On the other hand, Windows 10 20H1 is...
  8. Window 10 update details

Window 10 update details: Where do we view the individual ready to download individual update details? Along with, how to select which update to download/install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-update-details/33100125-7dce-401f-89c6-01daf588c20b
  9. windows update details

windows update details: where to view ready to download individual windows update details? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-details/d018a8cd-5512-4a25-9be2-fc5309fceabd
  10. Microsoft: More details on the end of 'Get Windows 10' and what's next

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft: More details on the end of 'Get Windows 10' and what's next: Microsoft's year-long offer to Windows 7 and 8.X PC and tablet users to get Windows 10 as a free update ends today, July 29, as Microsoft reconfirmed it would back in May this year. What else ends today? Microsoft's aggressive campaign to get those users to update to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. w10 18362.10000