Windows 10: Microsoft ships first Windows 10 upgrade to corporate PCs

Discus and support Microsoft ships first Windows 10 upgrade to corporate PCs in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft ships first Windows 10 upgrade to corporate PCs [img] Credit: Microsoft 'Current Branch for Business' release signals slower pace and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Night Hawk, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Microsoft ships first Windows 10 upgrade to corporate PCs

more

:)

Night Hawk, Apr 11, 2016

2. Win 10 upgrade for corporate PC's

According to Microsoft, no.

Some editions are excluded: Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 8/8.1 Enterprise, and Windows RT/RT 8.1. Active Software Assurance customers in volume licensing
    have the benefit to upgrade to Windows 10 enterprise offerings outside of this offer.

Andre Da Costa, Apr 11, 2016
  3. Mr. Decal Win User
    Win 10 upgrade for corporate PC's

With the recent announcement Windows 10 upgrade for Corporate PC's does that mean our KMS or MAK license keys will work when activating Windows 10? The upgrades that I have tried so far on PC's using a MAK license key will not activate 10. On PC's that
    were purchased with a OEM license I have had problems.

All searches so far indicate this is by design but checking to see if the recent announcement changes that.

Mr. Decal, Apr 11, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft ships first Windows 10 upgrade to corporate PCs

1. Microsoft ships first Windows 10 upgrade to corporate PCs - Similar Threads - Microsoft ships upgrade

2. Microsoft Corporation "Log in"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Corporation "Log in": Okay, so Ive used my laptop for a long while, but around a year ago after upgrading the storage a bit after but I think thats what started it, a pop up comes up from "aka.ms/accountrecovery" Asking for me to sign in to a "Work or School Account" because its having trouble...
  3. Microsoft Corporation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Corporation: Just my personal opinion and experience . . . Microsoft Products are inferior and have caused me grief multiple times with their unwanted updates and such. Constantly upgrading programs and forcing people to buy the latest and greatest. Well folks, many of us cannot continue...
  4. Microsoft is working on web-first Windows 10 OS for low-cost PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is working on web-first Windows 10 OS for low-cost PCs: We’ve long heard rumours of Microsoft making a new lightweight version of Windows codenamed “Windows Lite”. Last year, Microsoft finally announced Windows 10X, a modular and lightweight operating for the dual-screen hardware with the ability to run Win32 apps in a virtualized...
  5. First time upgrade to Windows 10 :)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    First time upgrade to Windows 10 :): Hey, I'm replacing my 10 year old PC with its Windows 7 Prof. 64bit installation. I think I still got that license from my university or so. Any chance I can convert that license for a fresh install on my new PC? If yes, how? If no, where to best get a valid license? Also,...
  6. Microsoft Corporation contest

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Corporation contest: I RECEIVED THE BELOW EMAIL THIS AFTERNOON AND I WANT TO KNOW IF I SHOULD RESPOND TO IT. From: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Sent: Saturday, November 2, 2019 5:24 PM To: Christopher Simmons <*** Email address...
  7. Mail by Microsoft Corporation?

in Browsers and Email
    Mail by Microsoft Corporation?: So I was checking what apps were connected to my GMail account and saw this: [img] I have one from Mail by Microsoft Corporation and another from Windows. They seem to be nearly the same thing. Are they? Should I get rid of one? 46689
  8. Microsoft Forces the Windows 10 Upgrade on Windows 7 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Forces the Windows 10 Upgrade on Windows 7 PCs: The upgrade is automatically initiated at system reboot Microsoft’s offering Windows 10 as a free upgrade to those on Windows 7 and 8.1, and an update that was released on June 1 is supposed to offer a direct way to move to the new operating system. Initially, this...
  9. Microsoft pushes Windows 10 upgrade to PCs without user consent

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft pushes Windows 10 upgrade to PCs without user consent: OUCH! But that upgrade over one 7 install didn't go so well! First a look a the report! Microsoft pushes Windows 10 upgrade to PCs without user consent [img] Confirms it has been silently downloading massive upgrade to Windows machines via automatic...
  10. Upgrading a corporate laptop to W10

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrading a corporate laptop to W10: So I have a computer that my father gave me. It was from his old office. It's an older machine with W7. It either has professional or ultimate. It was linked to a domain. They had some kind of professional IT service setup all the computers at his office. I believe the...