Windows 10: Microsoft should really let people submit the IMAGES for Spotlight.

Discus and support Microsoft should really let people submit the IMAGES for Spotlight. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I suggest that Microsoft starts accepting images from public to add to the Spotlight. I mean, that's how Google made it's Google Photos and Chromecast... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by asifakberali, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Microsoft should really let people submit the IMAGES for Spotlight.

I suggest that Microsoft starts accepting images from public to add to the Spotlight. I mean, that's how Google made it's Google Photos and Chromecast popular.

Photography is my hobby, and I'd really like to submit images to Microsoft in order to have them in Spotlight for everyone to see and use as their wallpaper.

I am a Pro user on flickr, and most of my images are uploaded there. I'd certainly make my move to OneDrive.... if Microsoft promises exciting new features; just like what it did with Microsoft Office(taking it online).

Just a suggestion. Microsoft should really let people submit the IMAGES for Spotlight. :)

:)

asifakberali, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Jheuel Win User

Submitting images to Spotlight Lock Screen Photos

WHO DOESN'T LOVE THE SPOTLIGHT LOCK SCREEN PHOTOS?

I am an avid nature lover and I have a travel bucket list. This list has grown as a result of seeing the photos on the Spotlight Lock Screen. I really appreciate the links they include to find out more about the location. It truly inspires me to want to
    visit these places one day.

I have the good fortune to live in a beautiful country with truly picturesque locations that many people do not know about. I have explored numerous parts of Trinidad's Northern Range and wish others could behold its beauty.

My question/thought/suggestion is:

• How do they choose those images?
    • How can someone submit/suggest images to be included and shared with the rest of the Windows community?
    We shouldn't be selfish and I wish more persons could experience and witness my twin-island home of Trinidad and Tobago. I, or anyone else should be able to share that through the Windows Spotlight Lock Screen Photos!

Jheuel, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Can I submit one of my images to feature on Windows Spotlight?

That really didn't answer the question of how one goes about submitting images to be potentially featured in Windows Spotlight. Why have the images at all if you don't allow people to submit their images for consideration? Did Microsoft miss the boat on
    this?

Damn Desert, Aug 21, 2019
  4. StefoBat Win User

Microsoft should really let people submit the IMAGES for Spotlight.

Submit an image to Windows Spotlight

I would like to know if it is possible to submit one of my images for Windows Spotlight. There is a link where I can read more information about?

StefoBat, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft should really let people submit the IMAGES for Spotlight.

1. Microsoft should really let people submit the IMAGES for Spotlight. - Similar Threads - Microsoft should really

2. windows should really let us change the color of the menu bar ! cause it looks really odd...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows should really let us change the color of the menu bar ! cause it looks really odd...: that white menu bar really annoys ! prefer the black look on mac os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-should-really-let-us-change-the-color-of/b26a8071-28d7-4eec-9d7f-011a64ffc9cb
  3. Microsoft error Windows Spotlight Images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft error Windows Spotlight Images: This Windows Spotlight image is of Lake Tahoe in Sierra Nevada. However it is identified as "Sierra Neveda." How does one notify Microsoft they embarrassingly published the erroneous spelling?...
  4. Microsoft error Windows Spotlight Images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft error Windows Spotlight Images: This Windows Spotlight image is of Lake Tahoe in Sierra Nevada. However it is identified as "Sierra Neveda." How does one notify Microsoft they embarrassingly published the erroneous spelling?...
  5. spotlight images

in Windows 10 Customization
    spotlight images: where the spotlight images are stored in my windows 10 pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotlight-images/7441cf2b-45f3-451d-9f81-4491effb19a7
  6. Windows Spotlight images

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Spotlight images: Why are all the photos I see from the US and Europe? How do I broaden the range to include countries in Africa, Asia, Oceania, South America etc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-images/4e07d6d6-d545-4898-880b-3f1fe0191041
  7. Spotlight images question

Spotlight images question: Did MS change something with the way Spotlight images are handled? I use to be able to access the image files using Winaero so I could save the images in a special directory. Now, even though new images appear on the screen the files don't appear on the PC using Winaero, or...
  8. How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight

How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight: How do I submit images to Microsoft for their Spotlight / Bing library? These are the images shown in Windows 10 login screen. I searched on internet but could not find an answer....
  9. No description on spotlight images

No description on spotlight images: It's really great seeing all these lovely pictures on my lock screen each morning, but please add a description of said photos so we all know what we're looking at. I see questions about this dating back to 2016 but it appears not to have been fixed. If this has been fixed,...
  10. Spotlight choice of images

Spotlight choice of images: Can Microsoft choose some images of cities for Spotlight? Some skylines, interesting architecture, public art ... those would be a nice balance to all of the beautiful nature photos that are already chosen....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. submit pictures for windows spotlight